Epic Perfect World

Just add the stormbringer and dusbklade .. cmon

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
True, Aga would need to make me a beta tester to fix things before they come to pass
you should convince him to not add the new classes then cause they cant be nerfed as much as they would need to be nerfed to balance them.... we both know that
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

lulu

True, Aga would need to make me a beta tester to fix things before they come to pass
They'd need several testers for Elysium (next expansion.)

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
They'd need several testers for Elysium (next expansion.)
they had SEVERAL teseters for New Horizons too and all of them thaught that barbs Mighty Swing spamable knockdown would be ok to have but the ones BMs have that costs 1 spark and has i think 30seconds cooldown would be too OP.... so much to the knowledge of the ppl that tested THAT when we got it

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
they had SEVERAL teseters for New Horizons too and all of them thaught that barbs Mighty Swing spamable knockdown would be ok to have but the ones BMs have that costs 1 spark and has i think 30seconds cooldown would be too OP.... so much to the knowledge of the ppl that tested THAT when we got it
That was before script meta though 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
That was before script meta though
but script doesnt change the effect of the skill...

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
but script doesnt change the effect of the skill...
If you're paralyzed for 7.5 seconds with 100+ def level or 40 doesnt make a difference?

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
If you're paralyzed for 7.5 seconds with 100+ def level or 40 doesnt make a difference?
sure but if u got 100+ deflvl or 40 only doesnt make a difference in the skill effect...

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
@ Teru I dont know why you would even try to explain. It falls on deaf ears.

As for adding the new classes, all it would do is it would bring people back to the server. All these new classes are built imbalanced to begin with to top the other classes. However, considering that there's no balance to be had on this server or any other server, no harm in adding them if the expansion is available. However, Im doubtful that at this point it would attract that many new people. Old players will return for a bit to try out all the new stuff and then leave again after a month or two.

Offline Ayleid

• Characters: Nessify, Iorveth
Why do we need 12 classes if we can't balance 10? Would just be a temporary boost in players
I absolutely agree with this. 
Even with the latest patch people were outraged at the corrections and we are still talking about balancing sins and seekers. When it comes to clerics, wizzes and other older classes I don't see that lively discussion anywhere.
My point is that Teru is right and if Agatio does contemplate on bringing the new classes, that's no little task for his team to accomplish without unbalancing or simply nerfing the entire game as it is. Personally I don't want new classes until we haven't figured out how to create a balance,  when Barbs are not disappearing (and people might actually know how to play them, with respect to the few who know how to barb) and we don't cater only to a few classes only for PK benefits. In my understanding, all classes are capable of dynamic and intense PK experience yet we only see a few of them on active mass PK. 
Now imagine that balance, that little balance that we have, thrown over the board because the new classes come. I have multiple friends still playing Pwi saying that the moment the new classes come they pack up and leave. Having them on board would only be to keep the CSers occupied. 
To include the new classes, not only Agatio but I believe his entire team needs immense planning and lots of time to figure it out. We are a custom server with our custom class balances. That's not an easy thing to add anything to.

Offline forgetme96

Dom you a beta tester that's funny you can't even kill me

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
A professional developer needs to to give him authentication to use the 1.5.2 files, or he can't actually release the new classes. It's simple as.

Offline TabooWitch

• Beginner
yeah guys just add the classes what are u waiting for cmon wtf (<sarcasm)

Another thread , another day , I am so tiiired of this , been waiting for so long , we though we have it october 2015 , then in november , then in december , its the end of march 2016 and we still dont have them.

And when I play PWI and I see what updates we get , and the new ultimate skills (veno nova with amp and debuff 12 meters,lmaoo , or sin that attack from stealth for 8 seconds without being able to be targeted , or wiz that can debuff and teleport away in stealth mode , or seeker that gets 2x time bigger with 2x more dmg , with cleric being able to spam razor feathers with 360% phy dmg lol , that is insane) and we dont even have the new classes.

Cmon .. seriously .. Do something , try your best to bring them here , some other server has them but they want to keep it pwi style with only 2x exp and drop ..

Don`t lock the thread so others can cry here also.

Well just checking back, i see still no Stormbringers YET!! I played main PWI for over 9 years I came to Epic for a Level 150 stormbringer. brought over 80 cash  players from main PWI for same reason, I was paying over $ 500.00 + a month in this game. The money is not the problem Why keep saying new class is coming if its not. just be true one way or the other. yes or no. I stoped playing but still have a few toons in game me and my money and other players will be back when new classes come. I love this game and I do thank you for a GREAT server and a great management teem. I just got tired of the run around about new classes thank you and I do hope to see you soon, have a great day. :)

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
those classes are op and gonna break the balance. (and gonna make all players to farm for 2-3 mounth to get stats on those sht classes and harm the pvp)
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
why u want more classes and the new op skills that ppl gonna cry oVer all of them later.
game is good as it is.
adding a new class that can cast spells while running aint fun, it'll make old classes useless.
NO IT IS NOT, IT IS DEAD, SHUT UP TAKE UR BALANCE UP UR ASS, IT WILL NEVER BE BALANCED WTFFF #POSTFARM #BRINGTHENEWCLASSES #WHATUWAITINFOR #GREEDYAGATIO

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
hahhahahahahahahhahahahahahha
lol @ title
lol @ date
lol @ bump
lol @ never getting the new classes 
lol @ ppl still having hopes that we will ever get them
lol @ GMs playing you all
Good game well played