Epic Perfect World

Just add the stormbringer and dusbklade .. cmon

Offline baila

Another thread , another day , I am so tiiired of this , been waiting for so long , we though we have it october 2015 , then in november , then in december , its the end of march 2016 and we still dont have them.

And when I play PWI and I see what updates we get , and the new ultimate skills (veno nova with amp and debuff 12 meters,lmaoo , or sin that attack from stealth for 8 seconds without being able to be targeted , or wiz that can debuff and teleport away in stealth mode , or seeker that gets 2x time bigger with 2x more dmg , with cleric being able to spam razor feathers with 360% phy dmg lol , that is insane) and we dont even have the new classes.

Cmon .. seriously .. Do something , try your best to bring them here , some other server has them but they want to keep it pwi style with only 2x exp and drop ..

Don`t lock the thread so others can cry here also.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
yeah guys just add the classes what are u waiting for cmon wtf (<sarcasm)

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
Another thread , another day , I am so tiiired of this , been waiting for so long , we though we have it october 2015 , then in november , then in december , its the end of march 2016 and we still dont have them.

And when I play PWI and I see what updates we get , and the new ultimate skills (veno nova with amp and debuff 12 meters,lmaoo , or sin that attack from stealth for 8 seconds without being able to be targeted , or wiz that can debuff and teleport away in stealth mode , or seeker that gets 2x time bigger with 2x more dmg , with cleric being able to spam razor feathers with 360% phy dmg lol , that is insane) and we dont even have the new classes.

Cmon .. seriously .. Do something , try your best to bring them here , some other servers has them but they want to keep it pwi style with only 2x exp and drop ..

he'll be crying about this when they do come out

Offline δεlιlαh

Wish they would be added too

sαgε mψsτιc

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants

Cmon .. seriously .. Do something , try your best to bring them here , some other servers has them but they want to keep it pwi style with only 2x exp and drop ..

Gib LMAOOOOOO. Nid plis sir.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Gib LMAOOOOOO. Nid plis sir.
Yes +1 give new wf skill

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Why do we need 12 classes if we can't balance 10? Would just be a temporary boost in players 

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
why u want more classes and the new op skills that ppl gonna cry oVer all of them later.
game is good as it is.
adding a new class that can cast spells while running aint fun, it'll make old classes useless.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Maybe one day lad

Moment Aga upgrades this server to the latest version (if ever)

It would instantly wipe out all competition in the private server sector. 

Offline S-PAG-HET

• Post Farmer of the Year
  • Nah..
  • Characters: Nothing to see here
  • Faction: please disperse
Why do we need 12 classes if we can't balance 10? Would just be a temporary boost in players

why u want more classes and the new op skills that ppl gonna cry oVer all of them later.
game is good as it is.
adding a new class that can cast spells while running aint fun, it'll make old classes useless.

These..I Agree...........

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
like I said the struggles r real
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
The day this server gets a REAL update is the day HL3 is released. I hav not seen a real game update since vendetta days on here its all fashion/icons  :)) :))
But ey people get pleased with ugly fashion because most of em are all edaters who wanna look qt on a game :police: :police: :'( :'(

Offline Quit

• Quited
Zzz...if this new class released someone make a nerf thread? Duskblade too op nerf them...blah blah

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Zzz...if this new class released someone make a nerf thread? Duskblade too op nerf them...blah blah
Domgrath has got you covered, sir!

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Domgrath has got you covered, sir!
True, Aga would need to make me a beta tester to fix things before they come to pass