Epic Perfect World

Restrict MDEF Rings from EA

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Since when should EA (Literal glass-cannon type class) have more MDEF than half of the other classes in-game, all the while being almost instant-cast with R8R bow?

I just watched some random EA face-tank a fully geared magic class without any worries because the damage was so insignificant

Why is this okay?

It's almost as ridiculous as the Mystics that used to use double PDEF rings for defense, but for some reason it's alright because
"MDEF RINGS ARE OKAY FOR EA'S BC CHANNY TYPE "

And before you rant; I'm seeing this from a completely defense PoV, not the benefits for offensiveness.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I swear Soochi skyped me the other day and said a "Nerf the EAs" thread was coming.

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
ye he wearing double ct ring gives -20 ct, but he sacrifice 5 def lvl and pdef,  stil ea is weak every character can hiero ea anyway, are you okay? every week new nerf thread? did u died to ea today?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
ye he wearing double ct ring gives -20 ct, but he sacrifice 5 def lvl and pdef,  stil ea is weak every character can hiero ea anyway
Hiero a fully geared (defense R8R) EA?
No way jose

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
Hiero a fully geared (defense R8R) EA?
No way jose
10/10 ea not def camper, if u say that then wb wouldn't die with camp too every character has advantage

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
10/10 ea not def camper, if u say that then wb wouldn't die with camp too every character has advantage
My class has nothing to do with this argument 

EA's can face-tank magic damage like it's nothing because they have the ability to with next to 0 loss

You say loss of 5 defense levels by doing this, I say instant-cast with 100% crit rate

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
My class has nothing to do with this argument

EA's can face-tank magic damage like it's nothing because they have the ability to with next to 0 loss

You say loss of 5 defense levels by doing this, I say instant-cast with 100% crit rate
Obviously those who didn't got -9 set, wearing it double ct ring, I've seen bruddete, Clones, and some china ea wearing it, yep, but kinda pointless too, you get kills faster, but survive 0

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
Obviously those who didn't got -9 set, wearing it double ct ring, I've seen bruddete, Clones, and some china ea wearing it, yep, but kinda pointless too, you get kills faster, but survive 0

1 word script 

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
1 word script
Look the amount of ea we have now, most of them didn't even have -9 set expect China, and some decent guild ppl have it, and rest of 60% ea doesn't have -9 ea set and they using 1 ct ring and 1 r8 pdef ring, if its get nerf then CT ea completely loser class

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
I don't think they need nerf just take away scripting they wouldn't be tanking like gods and killing stuff ez
Last Edit: Mar 24, 2016, 01:42 am by Brewskie

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
I swear Soochi skyped me the other day and said a "Nerf the EAs" thread was coming.
I saw it coming as well....funny  ^-^

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
I don't think they need need just take away scripting they wouldn't be tanking like gods and killing stuff ez
im using razer, how can you take away my macro, I don't need to script for 8 piece of gear, I can switch gear with 1 key

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
im still the best
Recent video.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Here are a few points as to why your argument about EA's is going to fall apart:

• EA's, while in a full defense set, cannot be "insta-cast" (as you so mention in your post). No matter what you say, even with "scripting", a decent player can time stuns so that an EA can get instantly melted in channy gear. I've seen it done before.
  • What do you classify as "fully geared" on the magic class? You've mentioned before that try-hard geared players should be nerfed simply because your average gear cannot equivalate.
  • If that's the same Toby I'm thinking of, he's been fully geared (the right definition of those two words) for probably years now and knows how to play his class. Therefore, not random. And even if he isn't the same Toby, there's still your definition of "random." Good PKers aren't always going to be known or get involved in World Chat drama on the daily, so yes, there's a significantly high probability that a "random" EA can be a good EA.
  • Using both magic rings severely reduces EA accuracy, in case you forgot the many times we tested how much my stun/aim low failed even with pdef rings. On a class that misses their stuns or their stuns don't proc half the time, that's a huge handicap (and don't even attempt to bring your retarded barb knock-down into this, considering you don't need your knock-down to actually live through anything).
  • Arguing that they're supposed to be glass-cannons on a server full of def-camping scripters is the most ridiculous sentiment I have ever heard. If this is your only argument, I implore you to use the same logic towards other classes that are supposed to equate to EA in squishiness and double the length of your thread to include them and their new found tankiness in your calculations.

Stop trying to ruin the server because of your fractured ideals. You've created nerf threads about literally every single class except your own, which you have complained about wanting buffed multiple times. Seriously, you should be banned from making suggestions.  :rolleyes:

/endrant