Epic Perfect World

Custom Dye

Offline Astria

• Characters: Opalescence - Sagittarian
  • Faction: Nocturnes
Would it be possible to add custom dye to the points shop? A person could enter the hexadecimal code and it would give a certain amount of dye in that color (or closest depending on random dye colors available). I sometimes spend hours trying to random dye outfits a certain shade, it would be nice to just be able to buy dye in the color I want and I think it's something any fashion ho like myself would love to have.

Offline δεlιlαh

+1 would be nice to have

sαgε mψsτιc

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
To be really honest i find this unnecessary... So, -1. :-X

Edit: If you are talking about inks, you can always buy golds in the points shop... But as in having any specific colour without it being randomized it will be really unfair for those who spent more than 100 golds trying to get the colour they desired.
Last Edit: Mar 23, 2016, 10:46 am by Lena

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds
It's especially annoying when you want all your gear sigs to match and you get that one offset color which ruins the whole set :'(. Notice this gms :tiger-37:

Offline Drive

• 🌙
+1 for the idea, but I wouldn't ever spend points on that,since with enough effort you can get a nice color with random dyes wich are basically free.
Kinda -/+ about the adding it to the points shop part.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

Edit: If you are talking about inks, you can always buy golds in the points shop... But as in having any specific colour without it being randomized it will be really unfair for those who spent more than 100 golds trying to get the colour they desired.
I was going to post a sarcastic comment similar to this. I'm unsure if you're serious or not. 

Angelica

Yes please, it's extremely hard to match my fashion with my hair color.  :'(

I think she meant dyes for fashion and those are free anyway.

• : D
sure +1 would be nice
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It would be nice to have indeed, but sadly dye colors can't be generated  "on the fly" - they are predefined, so adding new tints require client patch and server restart :/

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
me want clear clothes please :monkey-50:

Offline Astria

• Characters: Opalescence - Sagittarian
  • Faction: Nocturnes
It would be nice to have indeed, but sadly dye colors can't be generated  "on the fly" - they are predefined, so adding new tints require client patch and server restart :/

You mean you are not willing to restart the server every time a girl wants to dye her clothes... how inconsiderate :D

Since custom dyes are out, how about adding a few more colors. We really need a peachy color, and a nice pale sky blue. All the other shades of blue are so bright they could almost be used to perform Lasik.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Random brown dyes, please.  :'(
Random brown dyes, please.  :'(
+100 because I can't get the right color on my boots and it's been three days.  :'(
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

I've looked into adding more colors, I never got to test them out though since it was put off.
I'll see about it again though.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion