Epic Perfect World

Lack of patience...... you ppl are annoying me

Offline NightStorms

Dude search for your anger problems... seriously..  not good..  :-\

I'm honestly not angry LOL if you think I am then you're clearly mistaken.

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
This server is fueled by QQing and constant 'NO U' arguments.
Really my kinda place to be. xD

^ ROFLMAO.

Offline NightStorms

I'm just tired of being the one in the background not saying anything and standing up for the GM's and Agatio, when i do I get flamed but if someone else does they get a pat on the back? Oh hell no lol, if you wanna flame me for it go ahead by all means. I really could give a crap, just because people tell me not to do something doesn't mean i'm going to listen. I WILL speak my word and the only ones that can do anything about it are the GM's if they choose to do so by all means they're more than free to do it.

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
So all you wanted was some recognition? Awww, there there...
Have a hug :D
*hugs*

^ ROFLMAO.

dorothyerika

-_______- If your gonna QQ about other QQin,pliz take it away.There's no use to go against QQers cuz theres too much of'em.Their gonna QQ even more now.And yeah,I know they should stop,but come on now.Useless post js : )

~Faith

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
-_______- If your gonna QQ about other QQin,pliz take it away.There's no use to go against QQers cuz theres too much of'em.Their gonna QQ even more now.And yeah,I know they should stop,but come on now.Useless post js : )

~Faith

I'M GOING TO QQ ABOUT THIS NOW.

^ ROFLMAO.

dorothyerika

This should be a QQing post session thing xD

Offline NightStorms

Lol Faith you're one to talk about QQing. This is my first post about something like this like an actual topic topic so forgive me for standing up, i'll stay standing tyvm.

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks

dorothyerika

Atleast im now QQing right now c :
I Know I don't really have the right to say much. I haven't posted in the forums before this and no one really knows me. but whatever.

Nightstorms, QQ about other people QQing about server being down all you want. I mean seriously, These people that wanna QQ and say that all the GMs and Agiato need to hurry up and do something need to STFU. Really people, My 5 year old child doesn't complain this much. So, yeah, I'm with Storm on this one. All you people QQing about the down time need to just STFU!!

Offline NightStorms

I Know I don't really have the right to say much. I haven't posted in the forums before this and no one really knows me. but whatever.

Nightstorms, QQ about other people QQing about server being down all you want. I mean seriously, These people that wanna QQ and say that all the GMs and Agiato need to hurry up and do something need to STFU. Really people, My 5 year old child doesn't complain this much. So, yeah, I'm with Storm on this one. All you people QQing about the down time need to just STFU!!

Thank you <3 :)

Tali

Sometimes games make me mad too.
So I put them down and walk away and I feel better.

dorothyerika

Offline NightStorms

I actually did put it down and went to the store and I feel tons better. =P
Doesn't make up for the lack of stupidity I seem to run into.