Epic Perfect World

Lack of patience...... you ppl are annoying me

Offline NightStorms

#1 this is a private server, EXPECT for things to go wrong when you least expect them, it has been said many times by Tali and WatchTower both that this server makes NO INCOME. There will be times when it is not stable but if you're a valued player you'll stay with the server and POST POSITIVE FEEDBACK to the GM's not stupid rude negative feedbacks you really think that's gonna keep them going and working on this server??!?! NO stop ruining it for the rest of us that actually care.

#2 PATIENCE is a virtue. Stop nagging at the GM's and Agatio don't you think they're working on this asap to get the server back up? You people clearly have no idea what it's like to run a server. Go run one of your own then come whine and bitch and complain about it until then keep your words to yourself and WAIT. You've waited your whole life for things but you can't wait for a PRIVATE server to come back? Go read a book or something maybe you'll learn a few things.

#3 you people and your patience problems are making me become a real bitch. LOL stop saying it ruins the servers rep, if you leave fine there's several that will stay and ummm servers rep? Last I looked they were #1 and have been for quite a bit now, I think you need your eyes checked.

Flame all you want I don't care I have a life but you people that nag and bitch and complain all day because a PRIVATE server is down need to go find another hobby.

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
tl;dr stop qq about server downtime k

^ ROFLMAO.

Offline NightStorms

I'm not QQing about it i'm QQing about the downtime QQing. Let me bitch ok? You guys get to damn it i'm going to as well.

Offline chris0514

• wiggle
  • Dont be scared keep the heat near
this is what black ops is for :D times like this  :#
WIGGLE WIGGGLE WIGGGLE WIGGGLE

Offline NightStorms

:< unfortunately I don't play black ops  i'm not good at shooters lol

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Only one who is crying and seems to have problems in this forum is you and your anger problems about the players who speak up and are damn free to sit and say that they don't like this and give him suggestions what to do.
so go fix yourself and tell yourself to quit it

Offline NightStorms

Mhm ok who's next? I can take this all day i've got plentyyyyyyyy of time. =P

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
I'm not QQing about it i'm QQing about the downtime QQing. Let me bitch ok? You guys get to damn it i'm going to as well.
Uh, yes, exactly why I made the tl;dr summary for YOUR post.
l2read kthx.

^ ROFLMAO.

Offline NightStorms

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

Offline TideAsasin

• ThugLiife
wth? i mean wth i have tw in.... NOWW!!!!!!!!! 6:15 damn
i shot the sheriff

Offline NightStorms

FYI IF you guys get to bitch and complain about the server down time I have every right to bitch and complain about you ppl bitching and complaining. So go jump off a cliff :)

Offline pronoob

#1 this is a private server, EXPECT for things to go wrong when you least expect them, it has been said many times by Tali and WatchTower both that this server makes NO INCOME. There will be times when it is not stable but if you're a valued player you'll stay with the server and POST POSITIVE FEEDBACK to the GM's not stupid rude negative feedbacks you really think that's gonna keep them going and working on this server??!?! NO stop ruining it for the rest of us that actually care.

#2 PATIENCE is a virtue. Stop nagging at the GM's and Agatio don't you think they're working on this asap to get the server back up? You people clearly have no idea what it's like to run a server. Go run one of your own then come whine and bitch and complain about it until then keep your words to yourself and WAIT. You've waited your whole life for things but you can't wait for a PRIVATE server to come back? Go read a book or something maybe you'll learn a few things.

#3 you people and your patience problems are making me become a real bitch. LOL stop saying it ruins the servers rep, if you leave fine there's several that will stay and ummm servers rep? Last I looked they were #1 and have been for quite a bit now, I think you need your eyes checked.

Flame all you want I don't care I have a life but you people that nag and bitch and complain all day because a PRIVATE server is down need to go find another hobby.

heard that crap on so many servers and dont believe a word of it for a second
the rest of ur post however i agree with

Offline chris0514

• wiggle
  • Dont be scared keep the heat near
everyone should just chill lol it will be up soon (mabe)
WIGGLE WIGGGLE WIGGGLE WIGGGLE

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Dude search for your anger problems... seriously..  not good..  :-\

Offline SolBadguy

Now I'm gonna QQ about you QQing about other people QQing  >:(