Epic Perfect World

+40 Physical Attack or +10 Strength?

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
nobody cares what you find either.
everyone has a problem with your wants for nerfs, but tyrants members get whatever they wants. no favourtism or anything, not like all of their topics +1'd by gms  :police:
other people ask for serious nerfs and they are told to deal with it. why don't you deal with it, mentalista? sins are a 'glass cannon', losing def lvls all the time. if you cant 1shot them(2 if dn), as a full black voodoo camper, you should uninstall lol.
Nah, majority cares for what i find, cuz i have proofs to state everything and as i said, i dont ask for a serious nerf since 2k13. Noawadays the game is pretty fine to me. I think u are not updated with this game, this isnt the era where sins were 1 shotable, now sins are defensive geared. What means psy cant 1 shot they anymore, yet i find some sins that dont change gear during fight and have been victorious since i can 30k they and they can 30k me too(what is the fair game in my opinion).
The only option for me to win nowadays sins that are defensive, is to become defensive too and i wont cuz i dont find it fun.

Im free to find be defensive not fun.

My damage log collection NEW

cevans1290

Nah, majority cares for what i find, cuz i have proofs to state everything and as i said, i dont ask for a serious nerf since 2k13. Noawadays the game is pretty fine to me. I think u are not updated with this game, this isnt the era where sins were 1 shotable, now sins are defensive geared. What means psy cant 1 shot they anymore, yet i find some sins that dont change gear during fight and have been victorious since i can 30k they and they can 30k me too(what is the fair game in my opinion).
The only option for me to win nowadays sins that are defensive, is to become defensive too and i wont cuz i dont find it fun.
Im free to find be defensive not fun.
why do you say sins can 1shot you if they def camp..?
if a class is truly def camping, they wont ***ing kill you rofll.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
why do you say sins can 1shot you if they def camp..?
if a class is truly def camping, they wont ***ing kill you rofll.

Aps hierobuga black voodoo atk gears psy even under def camp and elimination too with 1 spark or more.

cevans1290

Aps hierobuga black voodoo atk gears psy even under def camp and elimination too with 1 spark or more.
def campers dont aps.
you dumb?

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
def campers dont aps.
you dumb?
2.50+def wep+ puzzle+ mag ring + rmdt legs boots and shet.
Stay calm.

cevans1290

2.50+def wep+ puzzle+ mag ring + rmdt legs boots and shet.
Stay calm.
i was not aware sins could use mag rings..?
keep up with the times..
and also, a true def camper doesnt use aps wrists lol. to be 2.5 you need 3x wrist and 2x top, which is another 10% or so rmdt, lets be reasonable and say 8%(2x 2% each)
you think a 'def camper' will give up that? again, i ask
you dumb?

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
i was not aware sins could use mag rings..?
keep up with the times..
and also, a true def camper doesnt use aps wrists lol. to be 2.5 you need 3x wrist and 2x top, which is another 10% or so rmdt, lets be reasonable and say 8%(2x 2% each)
you think a 'def camper' will give up that? again, i ask
you dumb?
Pointless discussion, i camp black voodoo, when i nuke they change 16 gears to def, when i defend they come with atk, then i atk they go def, and 1 sec caught out of def moves and they hiero me. This is what happens, nothing to claim here, but if they couldnt def camp, that would be like old times. Everybody taking 30ks and who is better win.

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
I remember I did this test on PWV and for me it went like,

+11 str. > 40 phys > +10 str.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Pointless discussion, i camp black voodoo, when i nuke they change 16 gears to def, when i defend they come with atk, then i atk they go def, and 1 sec caught out of def moves and they hiero me. This is what happens, nothing to claim here, but if they couldnt def camp, that would be like old times. Everybody taking 30ks and who is better win.
Mentalista is one of 2 or 3 psys on server that actually understood the role of their class.... thats a fact no matter if ppl like him or not but ppl should learn to respect him for that ijs
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Lemonade

crit psy is dumb, you rely on crits.. and your crit rate isnt even that high, other than that you spam immunes or get fk.
Tbh crit psy are really good, i enjoy it than full magic, i have 1x str 2x magic on chest and legs and 3x magic on boots wrist, it doesnt do any good i only have high base magic but i have 35% crit rate +5% buffs= 40% and on my new crit set which is 41% + 5% buffs - 46% which is every time unbuff ea or sin i do heiro bug and full buffs Ea or sin heiro bug when i am full buffs + base buffs. I dont really need high magic since psy hit hard. Crit is best . 

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
Tbh crit psy are really good, i enjoy it than full magic, i have 1x str 2x magic on chest and legs and 3x magic on boots wrist, it doesnt do any good i only have high base magic but i have 35% crit rate +5% buffs= 40% and on my new crit set which is 41% + 5% buffs - 46% which is every time unbuff ea or sin i do heiro bug and full buffs Ea or sin heiro bug when i am full buffs + base buffs. I dont really need high magic since psy hit hard. Crit is best .
#nerfpsy

whats your kdr anyway ...just curious can pm also if shy to post here

and i agree crit psy r sux n useless :P

OT :+10 str gives less phys atk that +40 but also adds to phys def so its basically up to you .....didnt read many previous replies most likely people already told you this lol

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
10 strength is better the higher your weapon damage. With poleaxe or dual axes strength is better for sure. With fists /claws 40 pattack should be better because it counts as weapon damage which is amplified by wood buff and fire pill and claws have bad weapon damage which makes the strength multiplier weaker

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
The real problem is >>>>>> scripting
Just remove def gears except weapons and that's it
but how is Agatio gonna make money without a shortcut to the victory for clowns? LOLL
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
*eats mexican tacos while readin*  ??? i love a good drama in the morning so much better than coffe  :-* :-*