Epic Perfect World

+40 Physical Attack or +10 Strength?

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hard to do math when someone doesn't even know what 60+ 63 is....
At least domgrath dont think 10k is dmg  :)) limao unknone dare talk about my winners mates.
Last Edit: Mar 21, 2016, 09:13 pm by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
At least domgrath dont think 10k is dmg  :)) limao unknone dare talk about my winners mates.

I play a Veno that relies on channeling than raw damage.

You lose to random EAs

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
I play a Veno that relies on channeling than raw damage.

You lose to random EAs

I win PK and u lose, and yes i lose many 1v1s and win many too(happens when u camp black voodoo vs everything), still im winner of my class on best of classes thread and u remain unknow worldwide.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
I win PK and u lose, and yes i lose many 1v1s and win many too(happens when u camp black voodoo vs everything), still im winner of my class on best of classes thread and u remain unknow worldwide.

You are beyond delusional if you think you're best at your class.There are several others who play/played Psychic who out-shine you and excel beyond you.

Cynix, Erik, Oran, Animassacre, Fujitora, Serology, Daichi, hell even Jbreezy'. That's not even being biased because I don't even speak to most of them.

You are nothing but an average player at best.
I don't care to be the best, this is a game not real life which you seem to forget.
Last Edit: Mar 21, 2016, 11:57 pm by ℂαռɗу

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
You are beyond delusional if you think you're best at your class.There are several others who play/played Psychic who out-shine you and excel beyond you.

Cynix, Erik, Oran, Animassacre, Fujitora, Serology, Daichi, hell even Jbreezy'. That's not even being biased because I don't even speak to most of them.

You are nothing but an average player at best.
I don't care to be the best, this is a game not real life which you seem to forget.
You only mention 10k dmg psys, regardless of daichi and anima, your opinion is just this, your opinion, this game is made on democracy, im best in dmg, best in survive, best in support(videos there) and this democracy ellected me the best, since no one cares for u and u cant really point who is better and who isnt since u are not winner.
 Stay mad 10k

And stop talk about Domgrath, your superior.
Last Edit: Mar 22, 2016, 12:08 am by Mentalista

cevans1290

Mentalista, how in any way are you good? You are decent, because you fight against people who are shit (sometimes, not all the times ofc)

You think you are good because you can crit, and you have high dmg. 

You lose a fight, then qq about needing a nerf, sin for example.

'aps too overpowered'

You act like Domgrath does.. Not everything needs a ***ing nerf just because you can't deal with something

btw you aren't a winner, you are tbh just an annoyance to this server :)

Offline C

• ☾⋆
You only mention 10k dmg psys, regardless of daichi and anima, your opinion is just this, your opinion, this game is made on democracy, im best in dmg, best in survive, best in support(videos there) and this democraticy ellected me the best, since no one cares for u and u cant really point who is better and who isnt since u are not winner.
 Stay mad 10k.

Your damage isn't even raw damage on your own. Most of the screenshots in your signature are mass PK based where you're buffed or people are hella debuffed. Therefore, that's not fair or raw damage dealt by you.

I've seen your gears, you are not a special snowflake, Booboo.

Replying to your idiocy is fairly boorish.
Bye Felicia.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Mentalista, how in any way are you good? You are decent, because you fight against people who are shit (sometimes, not all the times ofc)

You think you are good because you can crit, and you have high dmg.

You lose a fight, then qq about needing a nerf, sin for example.

'aps too overpowered'

You act like Domgrath does.. Not everything needs a ***ing nerf just because you can't deal with something

btw you aren't a winner, you are tbh just an annoyance to this server :)
Look u gotta forget things of 2k13, in 2k13 i had many claims, was starting playing this game, now in 2k15 2k16 i dont have anything to claim. So lets talk about nowadays.And in nowadays me and my frends are winners.
I dont care for aps, mystic, anything, all i want to do is camp blackk voodoo in 1v1s and occult ice genie, if i win great, if i lose great. This is how i absorb joy in 1v1s. In mass PK, im just superior till someone come with superior videos, what no one have yet(cuz white voodoo, script, sostunning, no vigors, no aoe, 10k dmg, 0 kdr, 0 support, etc). The new generation will have for sure, but not the old.

Your damage isn't even raw damage on your own. Most of the screenshots in your signature are mass PK based where you're buffed or people are hella debuffed. Therefore, that's not fair or raw damage dealt by you.

I've seen your gears, you are not a special snowflake, Booboo.

Replying to your idiocy is fairly boorish.
Bye Felicia.

Proove that targets were hell debuffed. Or its just a fallacy. (Yet none u mentioned have dmg logs like this buffed or debuffed, interesting u bring my gear into discussion lel, u tend to the inferior way).

Want nudes stalker? :>
Last Edit: Mar 22, 2016, 12:22 am by Mentalista

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic

cevans1290

Look u gotta forget things of 2k13, in 2k13 i had many claims, was starting playing this game, now in 2k15 2k16 i dont have anything to claim. So lets talk about nowadays.And in nowadays me and my frends are winners.
I dont care for aps, mystic, anything, all i want to do is camp blackk voodoo in 1v1s and occult ice genie, if i win great, if i lose great. This is how i absorb joy in 1v1s. In mass PK, im just superior till someone come with superior videos, what no one have yet(cuz white voodoo, script, sostunning, no vigors, no aoe, 10k dmg, 0 kdr, 0 support, etc). The new generation will have for sure, but not the old.
oh, because you know how to stat dex you have claims lol..?
crit psy is dumb, you rely on crits.. and your crit rate isnt even that high, other than that you spam immunes or get fk.
your vids arent that well tbh, you play forever and barely get 10 min vids out, when you 1v1 hours and hours a day. show fights you lose, nobody wants to see a 'winner' all day, when everyone knows they lose some lol..
sure, script is unfair. but you can do it too.. if it was a program only like 10 ppl had, sure you can bitch about it - but everyone can get it..
if you are actually a 'winner', just swap gear fast. its not hard lol. 
2k13 you legit only had one 'achievement', the first person to come out with a useless psy, crit psy

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
And stop talk about Domgrath, your superior.
Bad players have a tendency to rant in rage to their superiors; it's the envy my brother

I love how random players that I've never heard/seen/associated with come to the forums to attempt to trash me when I'm vastly more experienced in gameplay, and have much more respect in this community than they do.

Every single suggestion I have EVER made has been implemented. Every single one. Don't believe me? Go and check for yourself.
I wonder why? Could it be that the GM's have caved in and support Domgrath's suggestions? No, it's because they're things that the community ultimately agreed on.

The restriction of Rings, the vitality requirement on capes, etc.

These are all things that I have fought for tooth and nail, and guess what? It happened. It helped things. Scripting being ACTUALLY MAINSTREAM NOW made them extremely needed; and slowly but surely there are little to no "broken classes" on this game anymore.

(Seeker being the exception)

So again I ask you..

Why must you insist on bringing my name up when I've been right all along? If it's the envy, I understand, other than that, I'm clueless.  :))

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
oh, because you know how to stat dex you have claims lol..?
crit psy is dumb, you rely on crits.. and your crit rate isnt even that high, other than that you spam immunes or get fk.
your vids arent that well tbh, you play forever and barely get 10 min vids out, when you 1v1 hours and hours a day. show fights you lose, nobody wants to see a 'winner' all day, when everyone knows they lose some lol..
sure, script is unfair. but you can do it too.. if it was a program only like 10 ppl had, sure you can bitch about it - but everyone can get it..
if you are actually a 'winner', just swap gear fast. its not hard lol.
2k13 you legit only had one 'achievement', the first person to come out with a useless psy, crit psy
First, u have nothing to talk about crit psy, crit psy is here and is prooved superior in dmg as yourself said and my videos says, dmg logs full of 20k 30k 40k vs dmg logs full of normal hits(that is around 10k dmg, what is not a important dmg since EAs can do 10k with faster dps, turning psy worthless in squad).If u want more specific calcs u can watch a comparing of two gears psys that i did on youtube, to get your facts straight. I only build things under proofs, i dont work with myths or suppositions.My dmg log is full of crits because AOE+40% crit, if u think a dmg log full of 10ks like its observable on old psys videos is good, then i have nothing to say, just go for it, i prefer better dmg and u can prefer 10k dmg, its a free world.(But this made me and my team winner and you and your team not winner)

My videos beeing well or not its your opinion, democracy says they are well, since after they with 6 months play, that is the time i came back, i winnered best of the classes, last time i recorded 1v1 were before i quite at 2k15, if u want to see me winning and losing, come camp netherspring camp is where i do all my 1v1s, u gonna see me winning and losing, with black voodoo only. If u think this is fun, great, if u dont, great too. I prefer lose camping atk, than win camping def, but this is just my opinion and game way, its not a rule.

And i have no reason this script, this game isnt challenge, i basically play the squishyest class of the game with the only a purify wep as def item and have never been in troubles.
Last Edit: Mar 22, 2016, 12:38 am by Mentalista

cevans1290

I find what you requested for useless, and i find it stupid for the gms to even add it.
But, it is quite true that you and Mentalista both lose about something and then want a nerf. sins fk you,(and thats because you dont know what the hell vit is rofl.. ) and you request they have less atk. barbs get atk when they can floor someone in 20 sec pre-updates??
You are pretty good at epw, yes, but that is because it's quite a simple game. get good gear, go pk with mindless skills - 3spark, knock down, occult, aps -
You have no reason why you are more superior than others to be honest.
You can claim whatever you want, but its all bullshit.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

I find what you requested for useless, and i find it stupid for the gms to even add it.
But, it is quite true that you and Mentalista both lose about something and then want a nerf. sins fk you,(and thats because you dont know what the hell vit is rofl.. ) and you request they have less atk. barbs get atk when they can floor someone in 20 sec pre-updates??
You are pretty good at epw, yes, but that is because it's quite a simple game. get good gear, go pk with mindless skills - 3spark, knock down, occult, aps -
You have no reason why you are more superior than others to be honest.
You can claim whatever you want, but its all bullshit.
Dont talk about me, me and him are winners of PK and i dont care for 1v1s, since only classes who can 1 shot mine is sin and mystic, so i yet have 8 classes to play fairly against.
No one cares for what u find, this is a democracy, majority wins.

cevans1290

Dont talk about me, me and him are winners of PK and i dont care for 1v1s, since only classes who can 1 shot mine is sin and mystic, so i yet have 8 classes to play fairly against.
No one cares for what u find, this is a democracy, majority wins.
nobody cares what you find either.
everyone has a problem with your wants for nerfs, but tyrants members get whatever they wants. no favourtism or anything, not like all of their topics +1'd by gms  :police:
other people ask for serious nerfs and they are told to deal with it. why don't you deal with it, mentalista? sins are a 'glass cannon', losing def lvls all the time. if you cant 1shot them(2 if dn), as a full black voodoo camper, you should uninstall lol.