Epic Perfect World

TM REQUIREMENT

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Please change the tm requirement to pass to the next level to just 1 or 2 people im tired of noobs dying n the whole run is ***ed for me, or i can solo the cave but i cant do it because no1 else wants to do it
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Bernie Sanders

• Moderated
+1 the top 90% of players on this server are bad. The 10% of us need to get things done and we are being help back!

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The instance is not meant to be solo'd, I actually think it's too easy thus not so fun as it could be.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
The instance is not meant to be solo'd, I actually think it's too easy thus not so fun as it could be.
Fun? that sht is never fun
too easy well it depends bcuz once the mob lowers ur defense u can die real quick
which is why noobs die n we cant continue
just reduce the numbers needed please
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I think its fine as it is. It's not that hard to get a squad, even a half-assed one.
However, making it harder is dumb as well. I wouldn't want to do 1 run of a harder cape run, let alone 12 of them.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Fun? that sht is never fun
too easy well it depends bcuz once the mob lowers ur defense u can die real quick
which is why noobs die n we cant continue
just reduce the numbers needed please
He sits inside your instances in invisible gm mode and laughs at you as you spend half an hour forming squad, he then proceeds to laugh harder when half of them die because noobs. Thats what he means by fun. Dont spoil his fun, selfish pear.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
lol                                                  

Offline Astria

• Characters: Opalescence - Sagittarian
  • Faction: Nocturnes
The problem with doing TM runs isn't the difficulty or player ability, it's the lack of communication. I've done TM runs on 4 toons and have seen TM run in at least 10 different ways. As soon as you form a new squad or add new people explain how you will run. Some people do half pulls, others full pull to boss, some full pull but stop before boss, and so on. If you don't tell people what you are going to do, they have to guess and that is when it gets messy. Plus don't rush between runs; I can't count the number of times lead started before people even had time to buff. Once you are out of the instance, there is no longer a need to hurry. I know with this game it's easy to become used to instant gratification, but sometimes you just have to wait.

kitty stew

it's very easily soloable

I guess the sad part is there are also people who are so bad at pve it can often be faster/easier/less hassle to solo