Epic Perfect World

Just block the scripts already

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

Did you forget that your complaining about pixels? In about 1 or 2 years from now you won`t be playing epw anymore... If you can`t stand the scripting or keyboard macros go play minecraft
Mad because need script.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Disabling gear swap would make this server 10x better. So sad to see some braindead ppl switching between cast, aps and def set on EA and then they feel like they're above non-scripters level.

Getting rid of gear swap is the only thing this server needs.
Imagine all those people leaving the regular 1 set of armor servers and coming here to try us, only to be told they need 3 sets of armors, cards and ornaments, also they need to install a third party program to switch their armors and click all their skills because skillbars are for armor only. And that its the new and only meta :0 I do so wonder how they would react.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Tbh i think we are at a point where it is too late to start banning scripting etc. It would cause too much trouble and lots of people would just leave.

I do agree that is sucks that you have to play in simple models to not get lagged by the script but you will have to either deal with default models or with the lag if you wanna keep playing -  your choice really. You can always just go simple models for pk and turn the customizations on for everything where a bit of lag won't kill you. Not perfect but it works.. Better than loosing half of the servers remaining population. Unless you prefer playing on a less laggy, underpopulated server.. but then you can just move to just about any other pserver out there really.

What i do not understand is why guides aren't allowed. 
It would help close the gap between newer and older players.
A step by step guide with some trustable links easy to understand for everyone could help keep new inexperienced players.
It IS pretty much the average thing already, turning your head away pretending it isn't isn't a solution.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants

What i do not understand is why guides aren't allowed.
It would help close the gap between newer and older players.
A step by step guide with some trustable links easy to understand for everyone could help keep new inexperienced players.
It IS pretty much the average thing already, turning your head away pretending it isn't isn't a solution.
If people are too stupid to google keyboard macros they won't understand a guide lol

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Still selling script+guide for ec, message on forums to create business 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
I do agree that is sucks that you have to play in simple models to not get lagged by the script but you will have to either deal with default models or with the lag if you wanna keep playing -  your choice really. You can always just go simple models for pk and turn the customizations on for everything where a bit of lag won't kill you. Not perfect but it works.. 
Welcome to epw, please place in this box your ini, fashion, hair styles and customizations OR your ability to pvp without 3 second freezes in this box. You may not have both, thank you for your cooperation and stay mlg.  :police:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Welcome to epw, please place in this box your ini, fashion, hair styles and customizations OR your ability to pvp without 3 second freezes in this box. You may not have both, thank you for your cooperation and stay mlg.  :police:
Oh come on don't pretend your own character goes in simple models and seriously, do you really care that crazy much for how other people look while you are pking?
If people are too stupid to google keyboard macros they won't understand a guide lol
Maybe, maybe not. The difference is google provides you with a huge flood of information, it can be tiring to filter threw it, especially if you have no clue about it. 
Either way i really do not understand why those guides are not allowed.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Oh come on don't pretend your own character goes in simple models and seriously, do you really care that crazy much for how other people look while you are pking?Maybe, maybe not. The difference is google provides you with a huge flood of information, it can be tiring to filter threw it, especially if you have no clue about it.
Either way i really do not understand why those guides are not allowed.
Actually thats the reason despite making tons of youtube videos on every server i've been too that i dont make them here. The videos are bland when everyone is jane and john doe. Why bother making inis using fashion ect when on very screen in order to remain pk viable you are a terrifying ghost person, seriously have you seen the female ea simple model?  :-X

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
Mad because need script.

Im trying to understand why ppl come and complain on forum over pixels

Offline Bernie Sanders

• Moderated

Im trying to understand why ppl come and complain on forum over pixels
You're on the forum defending pixels. Why? Thread over.

Offline Matty

• Old Player
You're on the forum defending pixels. Why? Thread over.

I am on the forum once a week and everytime I log on I see all these nerf threats or QQing threats... Help me understand how ppl get mad and waste time typing about it

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
No clue, can't tell you. This server is dying anyways, may as well just give everyone -99 500 APS +4000 attack levels while it's still running.
Dont forget to add a second set of armor with rmd 9999% rpd 9999% def lvl 9999 so the scripters dont feel left out sir :3

When you have no logical argument for a thread, derail it with off topic banter. Ign rates xenocide 7.8/10 , too much salt.

Offline Bernie Sanders

• Moderated
Dont forget to add a second set of armor with rmd 9999% rpd 9999% def lvl 9999 so the scripters dont feel left out sir :3

When you have no logical argument for a thread, derail it with off topic banter. Ign rates xenocide 7.8/10 , too much salt.
Oh shoot I forgot! Need multiple sets of armor for that reason.

Offline Matty

• Old Player

logical argument? Are you stupid? Your here on a game forum complaining about pixels and calling me salty?

Offline ♥Insanitarius♥

• AnUnknownGod
  • An unknown god is still a god.
  • Characters: Insanitarius/Diligence/ETZIO
May be agatio can block a third party program but the people who razer keyboards/or other mouse they can still use macros keys agatio cant block them even if he wanted to..... he have to remove hotkeys from skill bar, you wont like to keep on clicking all skills/stuffs now would you ?
Insanitarius