Epic Perfect World

Just block the scripts already

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
maybe if GM's started banning people for using scripts long time ago we wouldn't have this problem right now... and stop with the bullshyt like its a software we can't detect bla bla bla.. there is always another solution. it's just  our gm's are lazy goats who rather sit afk all days and host the same event once a week instead of going stealth and monitoring mass pk and banning people who swap 10+ pieces of gears..
Banning ppl that script? Are you retarded? Gm would have to ban half the server and if they do that it will give a reason to Agatio to close the server... Imagine we are 3k players playing Epw ( idk real numbers llolol) / you take off half 1.5k players and most of those scripters are donators... So you`re asking agatio to remove players that give him money?

TelleQuelle

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Banning ppl that script? Are you retarded? Gm would have to ban half the server and if they do that it will give a reason to Agatio to close the server... Imagine we are 3k players playing Epw ( idk real numbers llolol) / you take off half 1.5k players and most of those scripters are donators... So you`re asking agatio to remove players that give him money?
They wouldnt have to ban half the server if the ppl would stop scripting after there would be a rule introduced that scripting is not allowed and whoever gets cought on video or live in game gets banned 1 week and whoever gets cought 2nd time gets permaban...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
There is no way to stop scripting or keyboard/mouse macros, maybe autoswap yes, but people will find a way to switch their gear just as fast no matter what. Scripting is the new meta, you either find a way to cope with it or you fall off from the rest, instead of crying  here and making new threads just to get the answer that you already know from Agatio , you could spend a few minutes of research on youtube and easily find guides how to make basic scripts with AHK

Offline ogur4ik

i

2-3 weeks ban for using scripts is alright and wont make them rq the game... after few bans people will be scared to use scripts trust me.. more and more people are leaving this server/game coz it's not longer fun to play when ppl script and make the game freeze every 3 secs.

Offline Bernie Sanders

• Moderated
"sorry guys i just have fast fingers"  - kiddo march 19th 2016
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=33111.msg479899;topicseen#msg479899

:-X
Kiddo has sucked, and always will suck. He needs his scripts to get kills. Let him use them, skill beats him any day.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Quit complaining already. If it's really that much of a big deal why do you stay in the game?.. Serious question.
lol...
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?

Quit complaining already. If it's really that much of a big deal why do you stay in the game?.. Serious question.
i think a lot of people already asked them selves this and left the server as a result.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Kiddo has sucked, and always will suck. He needs his scripts to get kills. Let him use them, skill beats him any day.

must be upset because Romania has better internet ( funny to mention that when I destroyed everyone in 1v1 + PK before i bothered to script then people started using it as an excuse same as you, but what can you ask from a delusional Bernie smh fam)
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
There is no way to stop scripting or keyboard/mouse macros, maybe autoswap yes, but people will find a way to switch their gear just as fast no matter what. Scripting is the new meta, you either find a way to cope with it or you fall off from the rest, instead of crying  here and making new threads just to get the answer that you already know from Agatio , you could spend a few minutes of research on youtube and easily find guides how to make basic scripts with AHK
But you see good sir, scripting isnt allowed! If i did that I could be bannedddd dont you know? The gms here mean buisness, they would neverrrrrr allow such a blatant display of rule breaking....right guys?
Hypothetically if you were correct, though. Scripting isnt useful in dragon armor ;)

Offline Bernie Sanders

• Moderated
must be upset because Romania has better internet ( funny to mention that when I destroyed everyone in 1v1 + PK before i bothered to script then people started using it as an excuse same as you, but what can you ask from a delusional Bernie smh fam)
It's okay you're still bad. Better net than me? Nah. The only time we've fought is when you keep dying. #Bern

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Disabling gear swap would make this server 10x better. So sad to see some braindead ppl switching between cast, aps and def set on EA and then they feel like they're above non-scripters level.

Getting rid of gear swap is the only thing this server needs.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants

He used to be good in 1v1 before scripts came out tho

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
Disabling gear swap would make this server 10x better. So sad to see some braindead ppl switching between cast, aps and def set on EA and then they feel like they're above non-scripters level.

Getting rid of gear swap is the only thing this server needs.

i2-3 weeks ban for using scripts is alright and wont make them rq the game... after few bans people will be scared to use scripts trust me.. more and more people are leaving this server/game coz it's not longer fun to play when ppl script and make the game freeze every 3 secs.

Did you forget that your complaining about pixels? In about 1 or 2 years from now you won`t be playing epw anymore... If you can`t stand the scripting or keyboard macros go play minecraft

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
You are one of those guys using AutoSvap from zhykru / AHK , going as a SIN (A FKING SIN) to 100+ def lvls ? A SIN ? Ye right , Agatio can try to balance the game as much as he would like to , but afterall , the scripts are the issue ;)
Cant even reach 100def lvl anymore , only got like 95 or so , and its called AutoHotKey