Epic Perfect World

Just block the scripts already

Offline raiz0

• oke
  • Faction: kosmar
This is addressed to Agatio , others if you reply , trust me , I don`t even care to read.

Why do GM`s and you afterall , favor the 10% players that scripts so hard in this game ? Why don`t you block scripts like the other perfect world servers ?
Don`t you see you loose a lot of players just because of this ? Def camp is not a problem , the problem is the players that switch so hard(while freezing you by using script) into attack in 100ms by auto swapping the gear not from the hotkeys , but from the bag itself.

A GM stated scripts are untraceable and you cant ban players that you don`t have proof of that they script. Oh , really ? Look at Domgrath videos , look at 90% of the videos in EPW section of the biggest scripters ever , look at their videos and see how they gear swap instantly and not from the hotkeys. That is not enough proof ?

YOU and ALL the GM`s do not care about us , the players , and the new comers.

You say you dont allow scripting ? Why do you allow people to post videos with scripting ? That isnt enough proof that they script ?

You say there`s nothing you can do ? Oh really ? The patcher/element client itself you can make it so it search for offsests and executables in order to prevent such scripting. There`s many things you can do to stop this but you just don`t care. Why ? Because you favor that 20% players

The script also make us LAG ! ALOT !
There have been several methods shown on forums alone on how to remove the lag caused by scripts. Specific hair styles/ default hair/simple models/ customization off etc. 
Oh , really ? So we are FORCED IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO PLAY , to USE specific hair styles , simple models and customisations ? BECAUSE SOMEONE SCRIPTS ? REALLY ?

When you consider of thinking for the rest of 80% players and new players , I will come back to EPW.
Till then this server will surely die with its scripters.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements

Videos of using script is a-ok but guides or "actually using script" is not, seems legit.  :-[
Last Edit: Mar 19, 2016, 04:04 pm by Mizore

lulu

Can't be done.

Offline raiz0

• oke
Can't be done.
It CAN be done. Agatio just DOESNT WANT to.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Yea...ok if you say so , keep dreaming :police:

Offline raiz0

• oke
You are one of those guys using AutoSvap from zhykru / AHK , going as a SIN (A FKING SIN) to 100+ def lvls ? A SIN ? Ye right , Agatio can try to balance the game as much as he would like to , but afterall , the scripts are the issue ;)

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
You are one of those guys using AutoSvap from zhykru / AHK , going as a SIN (A FKING SIN) to 100+ def lvls ? A SIN ? Ye right , Agatio can try to balance the game as much as he would like to , but afterall , the scripts are the issue ;)
True tbh, people are complaining and asking for nerfs, but the problem was never in the gear or the classes. Just a third party program. 

Offline baila

I am so tired of you and your scripting.
I wish windows 7/8/10 never invented so I would have some fun with you over metasploit. Ah , old days.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
It can be done. There is software out there that other servers have utilized in the past to prevent scripting. The primary concern is their cost. I'd imagine agatio is hanging onto all his money right now considering the server is decaying in popularity.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
you sound upset, and no you can't block "scripts" considering half of them are keyboard macros that press multiple keys simultaneously (same as the one I use) how do you plan on blocking that, remove my keyboard? R O F L M A O
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Quit complaining already. If it's really that much of a big deal why do you stay in the game?.. Serious question.

Offline Bernie Sanders

• Moderated
He could always remove r8r and have dragon as the main gear again L;

Offline ogur4ik

maybe if GM's started banning people for using scripts long time ago we wouldn't have this problem right now... and stop with the bullshyt like its a software we can't detect bla bla bla.. there is always another solution. it's just  our gm's are lazy goats who rather sit afk all days and host the same event once a week instead of going stealth and monitoring mass pk and banning people who swap 10+ pieces of gears..

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
you sound upset, and no you can't block "scripts" considering half of them are keyboard macros that press multiple keys simultaneously (same as the one I use) how do you plan on blocking that, remove my keyboard? R O F L M A O

"sorry guys i just have fast fingers"  - kiddo march 19th 2016
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=33111.msg479899;topicseen#msg479899

:-X