Epic Perfect World

Why do GM's make excuses?

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire

Quite frankly an untraceable program, that people are posting videos of themselves using, is a bull shit excuse to not ban the only players that are active.

Quite frankly you say no scripter guides allowed on forums, okay so just allow videos posted by scripters, with them scripting, talk of scripting, to promote the very scripting you wish NOT TO PROMOTE, and cause HARM to your player base by then them having to go to Google and try and figure stuff out own their own and thus virusing up their machine or deleteing system32 and losing potential revenue and player base power for this very server.

Quite frankly if you wont allow guides on scripting. Do not allow videos with scripting.

You know exactly who is scripting when THEY POST VIDEOS DOING IT. This like OJ Simpson sayin "I KILLED DA BTCH WHAT U GUN DO BOUT IT" And u all just goin bout ur business.

Quit making excuses so you don't lose the last active players on a dead horse server.
Last Edit: Mar 19, 2016, 02:43 pm by Deadpoop

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Ruby Rose

• Best -99 instant cast WR
  • I can see if you're fail or not just by looking at your UI
  • Characters: Ruby__Rose , MizoreYuki
Quite frankly at this point, with such obvious and blatant excuses supplied for people bragging about script and posting video,  all im wondering is what kind of dirt maxime has on poor agatio.
Ruby__Rose R8 ~ Demon Warrior
MizoreYuki ~ R8 Demon Mage

Offline Aleх

• Moderated
  • You think you can put off death? If you kill someone, someone else will kill you...
  • Characters: ColIapse•Evolve
  • Faction: Artifex
seems like ur jealous and kinda mad lmae

Offline raiz0

• lelolel
  • Characters: ialrdykosyou
  • Faction: 0Fuucks

You both scripters , why shall we care about you ? Its so clearly GMs favor you.

Offline Frost

• ☁The MOBA Master☁
  • Everything in life is luck
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
seems like ur jealous and kinda mad lmae
I think it's funny how you, one of the biggest supporters for removing scripts, began to defend them. Ironic, right?
Last Edit: Mar 19, 2016, 04:14 pm by Frost
Why one contradicts. We often contradict an opinion, while actually it is only the tone with which it was advanced that we find disagreeable.

Offline Анника

• кохай мене
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
scripting stops when server is one day closed and scripters move to new server

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
I think it's funny how you, one of the biggest supporters for removing scripts, began to defend them. Ironic, right?
cause he is one of them now.... if you cant beat them join them...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

Quite frankly an untraceable program, that people are posting videos of themselves using, is a bull shit excuse to not ban the only players that are active.

Quite frankly you say no scripter guides allowed on forums, okay so just allow videos posted by scripters, with them scripting, talk of scripting, to promote the very scripting you wish NOT TO PROMOTE, and cause HARM to your player base by then them having to go to Google and try and figure stuff out own their own and thus virusing up their machine or deleteing system32 and losing potential revenue and player base power for this very server.

Quite frankly if you wont allow guides on scripting. Do not allow videos with scripting.

You know exactly who is scripting when THEY POST VIDEOS DOING IT. This like OJ Simpson sayin "I KILLED DA BTCH WHAT U GUN DO BOUT IT" And u all just goin bout ur business.

Quit making excuses so you don't lose the last active players on a dead horse server.
lol ikr
these hoes aint shit

Offline Fetti

• ♦Touch My Butt♦
  • Kelvins Princess
  • Characters: Galaxy
  • Faction: Tyrants|Siege

Offline C

• Candy Cane
  • Faction: 𝓢𝓲𝓮𝓰𝓮

You read my mind exactly. 

𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓰𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓰𝓸𝓵𝓭. 

Offline Twilight Sky

• Unwavoring Soul
This like OJ Simpson sayin "I KILLED DA BTCH WHAT U GUN DO BOUT IT"
His crazy ass got locked up anyway years later for something else.
Talaria - Demon Assassin::150
Salandra - Venomancer :: 145

Offline Erelim

• Greatest
  • Denise ❤
  • Characters: Zeus
  • Faction: Siege

aha i lost this already, i guess deleted, was this  ever answered btw?

Offline KareemAbdulJabar

• Retired
  • Disbanded T69, Warning, Artifex, Axegroup, Ducks, Apolumi, Tonika, Dream, Agatio and EvilTouch
  • Characters: Chill
  • Faction: Tyrants
anyone with some low tier IQ can figure out how to script...no guide necessary tbh  

Offline ⋆°🌹 𝔑𝔦𝔞 🌹⋆°

• ♥ мιℓαи'ѕ ♥
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: иiα
  • Faction: тyяαитѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єp
anyone with some low tier IQ can figure out how to script...no guide necessary tbh  
tru                      
♦♢ 𝓜𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓘𝓼 𝓜𝔂 𝓟𝓾𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓷  ♦♢
❈𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓢𝓲𝓼 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓐𝓻𝓽 𝓘𝓵𝔂𝓼𝓶 ❈
♥ 𝓐𝓻𝓬𝓱𝔂'𝓼 ♥
♦♢ 𝓹.𝓼. - 𝓐𝓻𝓬𝓱𝔂 𝓐𝓚𝓐 𝓟𝓾𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓷 𝓦𝓪𝓼 𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓮 ♦♢