Epic Perfect World

Why do GM's make excuses?

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire

Quite frankly an untraceable program, that people are posting videos of themselves using, is a bull shit excuse to not ban the only players that are active.

Quite frankly you say no scripter guides allowed on forums, okay so just allow videos posted by scripters, with them scripting, talk of scripting, to promote the very scripting you wish NOT TO PROMOTE, and cause HARM to your player base by then them having to go to Google and try and figure stuff out own their own and thus virusing up their machine or deleteing system32 and losing potential revenue and player base power for this very server.

Quite frankly if you wont allow guides on scripting. Do not allow videos with scripting.

You know exactly who is scripting when THEY POST VIDEOS DOING IT. This like OJ Simpson sayin "I KILLED DA BTCH WHAT U GUN DO BOUT IT" And u all just goin bout ur business.

Quit making excuses so you don't lose the last active players on a dead horse server.
Last Edit: Mar 19, 2016, 02:43 pm by Deadpoop

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Quite frankly at this point, with such obvious and blatant excuses supplied for people bragging about script and posting video,  all im wondering is what kind of dirt maxime has on poor agatio.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
seems like ur jealous and kinda mad lmae

Offline raiz0

• oke
  • Faction: kosmar

You both scripters , why shall we care about you ? Its so clearly GMs favor you.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
seems like ur jealous and kinda mad lmae
I think it's funny how you, one of the biggest supporters for removing scripts, began to defend them. Ironic, right?
Last Edit: Mar 19, 2016, 04:14 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
scripting stops when server is one day closed and scripters move to new server

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
I think it's funny how you, one of the biggest supporters for removing scripts, began to defend them. Ironic, right?
cause he is one of them now.... if you cant beat them join them...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

Quite frankly an untraceable program, that people are posting videos of themselves using, is a bull shit excuse to not ban the only players that are active.

Quite frankly you say no scripter guides allowed on forums, okay so just allow videos posted by scripters, with them scripting, talk of scripting, to promote the very scripting you wish NOT TO PROMOTE, and cause HARM to your player base by then them having to go to Google and try and figure stuff out own their own and thus virusing up their machine or deleteing system32 and losing potential revenue and player base power for this very server.

Quite frankly if you wont allow guides on scripting. Do not allow videos with scripting.

You know exactly who is scripting when THEY POST VIDEOS DOING IT. This like OJ Simpson sayin "I KILLED DA BTCH WHAT U GUN DO BOUT IT" And u all just goin bout ur business.

Quit making excuses so you don't lose the last active players on a dead horse server.
lol ikr
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline ⇝Fetti⇜

• ♦Back On My Bullshit♦
  • Characters: Galaxy
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

You read my mind exactly. 

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
This like OJ Simpson sayin "I KILLED DA BTCH WHAT U GUN DO BOUT IT"
His crazy ass got locked up anyway years later for something else.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants

aha i lost this already, i guess deleted, was this  ever answered btw?
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
anyone with some low tier IQ can figure out how to script...no guide necessary tbh  

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
anyone with some low tier IQ can figure out how to script...no guide necessary tbh  
tru                      
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂