Epic Perfect World

Minimap Border?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Currently using the russian circle map. I want to exchange it with a square.

Here are the files I've been using for circle map (I'm not sure if border is included in these?)

I exchanged those files for these...

And I get this...

What am I missing? Can someone please help me.. I'm so sick of the circle map.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
You first need to edit the minimap mask which is under surfaces/ingame/minimapmask.png, after you get that into a square, you need to modify the minimap square frame (that's if you want a custom one), if you won't use a custom one but settle for the stock one, then just resize the square minimapmask to the exact dimensions of the square that fits inside the stock minimap frame, so it fits perfectly.
Lastly, you need to align everything by editing the map files inside the surfaces file with notepad/UI editor.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Lol those files..

Anyway like Verm said, the last missing piece is the ingame folder, just replace the minimap files inside it and you should be fine, worked for me.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
The issue is that I can't find the actual file for the frame. I know where everything else is..

I've looked in ingame and there's no files for the frame to be seen

Which mean's that I'm guessing the actual frame model is in version02/ blah blah blah.

Don't I have it already above though? It's not showing in game even though the files are replaced.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
Replace the minimap file in the interfaces, its inside the folder version01.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Replace the minimap file in the interfaces, its inside the folder version01.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
I believe so,
Just open the interfaces from the square one, copy the map, and paste it in the interfaces of the circle one.

Just don't forget that the replacing of both files happends in the version01 subfolder.