Epic Perfect World

Gear

Offline KlaraLibri

I am not sure where to post this as few of my questions where moved to support.
1.  Can you transfer your ingredients for gear for character to character? If yes, how?
2. Can you buy ingredients for gear from the players/shop? If yes, where i can find it and for how much? ( primal- nirvana gear)
3. Does being on the group or solo affect drops for gear ingredients? (frostcovered city, f.e.)
4. Is it even possible to solo Frostcovered city when you have arena armor and primal weapon? If yes, any tips for archer?
5. Any tips how to play archer most effectively in close combat?
6. Is it possible to augment magic defence for physical characters?

Angelica

1. Mats can be transferred, yes, you can simply trade them from one character to the other. However, r8 gear parts cannot be traded.
2. People mostly sell whole sets or already crafted gear parts in cases of primal and nirvana gears, primal gear mats could be farmed inside Frostcovered City and nirvana gear mats can be found inside Nirvana Palace. Not too sure about the price if you buy from players, though.
3. Not if you're with a same level squad as far as I remember.
4. It should be possible, although it might take a bit longer. There's not a lot of skill required in PvE on this server, so you don't have a lot more to do than spam your skills. If you're holy, you could use a crossbow and use -ct pills. With your gears, I'd just choose PV, it should be more effective.
5. There are two close ranged skills for EA with good damage, also metal skills would be recommended so your damage won't be cut, whisper shot could also come in handy.
6. Yes, it could be done in many different ways, such as getting ornaments with engraves related to magic defense, getting magic defense stats on your r8, and overall defense increase with defense level r8 weapons, vit tome, ascended dragon cape and so on.

Some useful links also:
Leveling Guide
Classes Guide
Gears Guide

Offline KlaraLibri

1. Mats can be transferred, yes, you can simply trade them from one character to the other. However, r8 gear parts cannot be traded.
2. People mostly sell whole sets or already crafted gear parts in cases of primal and nirvana gears, primal gear mats could be farmed inside Frostcovered City and nirvana gear mats can be found inside Nirvana Palace. Not too sure about the price if you buy from players, though.
3. Not if you're with a same level squad as far as I remember.
4. It should be possible, although it might take a bit longer. There's not a lot of skill required in PvE on this server, so you don't have a lot more to do than spam your skills. If you're holy, you could use a crossbow and use -ct pills. With your gears, I'd just choose PV, it should be more effective.
5. There are two close ranged skills for EA with good damage, also metal skills would be recommended so your damage won't be cut, whisper shot could also come in handy.
6. Yes, it could be done in many different ways, such as getting ornaments with engraves related to magic defense, getting magic defense stats on your r8, and overall defense increase with defense level r8 weapons, vit tome, ascended dragon cape and so on.

Some useful links also:
Leveling Guide
Classes Guide
Gears Guide
Yes, i read this guides though i have few questions about your explanation (sorry)
1. What is r8 gear?
2. How can i buy from players? Is there shop or i just ask in world chat?
3. What is PV? 
Thanks a lot for your help

Angelica

Yes, i read this guides though i have few questions about your explanation (sorry)
1. What is r8 gear?
2. How can i buy from players? Is there shop or i just ask in world chat?
3. What is PV?
Thanks a lot for your help
1. R8 gear is the endgame gear on this server. Here's the detailed explanation on how to acquire it: Rank 8 Recast Guide
2. You can buy items from players most effectively through world chat, although you can also try the Commission Shop or cat shops around west Archosaur.
3. Phoenix Valley. You can enter this instance via Khoan the Survivor, he's at 572 646. Inside, you have to go to ROC (I think) to activate the mobs. It's basically just an instance full of mobs and you should kill as many as you can, it should be better EXP than FC. There's also some detail for each class in the Leveling Guide I've linked.