Epic Perfect World

Life question

Offline Areashi

• Banned
What do you think is better;
90 years of slavery or 30 years of fun? Tell me your opinions.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
will it blend?
i feel like i'm dead

PURGATORY

What do you think is better;
90 years of slavery or 30 years of fun? Tell me your opinions.
30 years of fun. Why? Even though someone would consider it too naive a choice, the history of enslavement and slavery can reveal the fact that hardly any slave, doing physical work that they were forced to do, lived nowhere near the average lifespan (when slavery was still established in great numbers it was around 50 years). Slaves lacked medication, sanitation, or anything that could provide a healthy environment for living, they were deprived of food and water, clothes, even a roof above their head.  
Description for a slave states: ''a person who is the property of another person and whose labor and also whose life often is subject to the owner's volition. Who is legally obliged to work for another, without contractually limited rights to bargain. One who has lost the power of resistance or personal will.''
It's always good to point out the mistreatment that existed in the past, so that it won't be forgotten

Do not mistake a slave for a servant or anything that would be a far-fetched synonym , slave as a word shares merely negative connotations

Last Edit: Mar 16, 2016, 06:24 pm by PURGATORY

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I would say that depends entirely on who you're slaving for, if you're slaving for a mining company or perhaps a pimp, you have to take company benefits into consideration here. The quality of gruel? Is your pimp a reliable daddy? These are all questions you should be asking yourself. What if you're forced to choosing between waffles and pancakes as your slave overlords? Who do you choose? It's a simple answer when you take time to think about it. But rushed into a forced decision mistakes can be made, lifes lost. Now I know what you're thinking, but back off arushi waffles are clearly optimal, you just stick them in a toaster and boom boom, done. The butter just melts right on there, I mean yeah fine, pancakes can be good. But waffles have the convenience of a corner trick with the same delicious flavor punch right in your tongues testies. I am a food pimp and waffles is my bitch, you WILL sleep with her. I mean sure, fine. Pancakes can have blueberrys in hem or even chocolate chips, but so can WAFFLES, waffles even have those nice indents in them, perfect for keeping the syrup from slip sliding off like they do on the treacherous terrain that plagues the pancake. It always leaks off and fills the plate ruining your eggs and bacon, but NOT with waffles, they were designed, engineered to be the perfect breakfast food. And I mean pancakes burn so easily you have to watch them like a hawk, face to the stove, thermometers, real NASA like gear attached to your stove so they don't turn into charred flappy flops like kiddo's mom's chins. Just imagine your glass of freshly squeezed orange juice, bacon and eggs untouched by the syrup leak, guarded by the safe waffles, safe and delicious, holding the syrup and butter in its caressing beautiful holes, screaming to your soul, begging to be eaten. But wait, someone just broke into your house, don't worry, waffles can be used as a last resort throwing weapon, pick it right off your plate and throw it like a frisbee, the delicious crunchy edges you were about to devour are now your most deadly weapon, they don't need gun control, not while waffles are legal. What are you going to do with a pancake? Exactly. You've  defeated the home invader and you're a true american, but now your breakfast is gone...But thats okay! Because a waffle only takes two minutes in a toaster, TWO minutes before that same delicious morning treat is back on your plate, cooing you with its sirens call again, taunting you with its delicate smell. Waffles will always be the superior to pancakes, no messy mixing bowl to clean, no spilled mixes or worrying about if you have enough eggs to fill the bowl, just a frozen peace of divine heaven. Sometimes I go door to door, not to talk about the lord and savior, not the one up in heaven, but the one in your freezer, the loyal waffle, like dogs are mans best friend, waffles are your best food, its a man food, for men. Which is why, here and now, I will put a stand to your treachery, to your condescending tone, surely belonging to that of a waffle hater, and I will tell you this, you can take my freedom, BUT YOU WILL NEVER TAKE OUR WAFFLES.
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2016, 06:09 pm by Mizore, Reason: urmum

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
90 years of suffering or 30 years of enjoyment? Obvious choice. 
"My honor is my loyalty

• : D
I would say that depends entirely on who you're slaving for, if you're slaving for a mining company or perhaps a pimp, you have to take company benefits into consideration here. The quality of gruel? Is your pimp a reliable daddy? These are all questions you should be asking yourself. What if you're forced to choosing between waffles and pancakes as your slave overlords? Who do you choose? It's a simple answer when you take time to think about it. But rushed into a forced decision mistakes can be made, lifes lost. Now I know what you're thinking, but back off arushi waffles are clearly optimal, you just stick them in a toaster and boom boom, done. The butter just melts right on there, I mean yeah fine, pancakes can be good. But waffles have the convenience of a corner trick with the same delicious flavor punch right in your tongues testies. I am a food pimp and waffles is my bitch, you WILL sleep with her. I mean sure, fine. Pancakes can have blueberrys in hem or even chocolate chips, but so can WAFFLES, waffles even have those nice indents in them, perfect for keeping the syrup from slip sliding off like they do on the treacherous terrain that plagues the pancake. It always leaks off and fills the plate ruining your eggs and bacon, but NOT with waffles, they were designed, engineered to be the perfect breakfast food. And I mean pancakes burn so easily you have to watch them like a hawk, face to the stove, thermometers, real NASA like gear attached to your stove so they don't turn into charred flappy flops like kiddo's mom's chins. Just imagine your glass of freshly squeezed orange juice, bacon and eggs untouched by the syrup leak, guarded by the safe waffles, safe and delicious, holding the syrup and butter in its caressing beautiful holes, screaming to your soul, begging to be eaten. But wait, someone just broke into your house, don't worry, waffles can be used as a last resort throwing weapon, pick it right off your plate and throw it like a frisbee, the delicious crunchy edges you were about to devour are now your most deadly weapon, they don't need gun control, not while waffles are legal. What are you going to do with a pancake? Exactly. You've  defeated the home invader and you're a true american, but now your breakfast is gone...But thats okay! Because a waffle only takes two minutes in a toaster, TWO minutes before that same delicious morning treat is back on your plate, cooing you with its sirens call again, taunting you with its delicate smell. Waffles will always be the superior to pancakes, no messy mixing bowl to clean, no spilled mixes or worrying about if you have enough eggs to fill the bowl, just a frozen peace of divine heaven. Sometimes I go door to door, not to talk about the lord and savior, not the one up in heaven, but the one in your freezer, the loyal waffle, like dogs are mans best friend, waffles are your best food, its a man food, for men. Which is why, here and now, I will put a stand to your treachery, to your condescending tone, surely belonging to that of a waffle hater, and I will tell you this, you can take my freedom, BUT YOU WILL NEVER TAKE OUR WAFFLES.
lmfao wat
the struggle for the ones who can't make the difference between a troll thread and a serious one :police:
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
lmfao wat
the struggle for the ones who can't make the difference between a troll thread and a serious one :police:
shut up dude 

• : D
shut up dude
dude don't quote me 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Everything is the atom. Slavery or fun.

My damage log collection NEW

PURGATORY

Everything is the atom. Slavery or fun.
Your sentence shares the size of a subatomic particle as to its reasoning :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
the essay game is strong here 

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
rofl, didnt read any of this shitttt xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd