Epic Perfect World

Nation Wars + and Might ring

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
venos need 100% 0 def and aoe 8 sec knockdown to be completely balanced till then, it will continue to be the most under powered class in the game
emperorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Svetocha

• ksiezniczka
I'd prefer NW to stay 2 hrs long because there are actually people who really like doing it, and cutting it in half for the people who don't want to stay full 2 hrs is a bit unfair to those who want to stay.

After all, if you don't want to do NW for that long, you can always leave early. For some people, they can't join NW the instant it starts and end up joining halfway through or something because of real life/timezones :x

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
NW is lame as fk 2hours of NW is beyond annoying and time wasting (if ur in bad nation) BUT NW is literally the only pvp in this game so

-1 for both

yeah make it 1h NW for US/EU and and make it NW asian timezone for asian people instead of playoff event or boys n girls event.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
yeah make it 1h NW for US/EU and and make it NW asian timezone for asian people instead of playoff event or boys n girls event.

Move to an asian server then 
This is EU
I make 1k ST weekly just from events and bh, you cant really complain

PURGATORY

venos need 100% 0 def and aoe 8 sec knockdown to be completely balanced till then, it will continue to be the most under powered class in the game
:police:

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
-1 to might rings on veno.

Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki
+1 to the second one

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I think Nation wars should be cut in half length wise
why? because every party I've been in people always leave half way through or want it to end soon.
so  just shorten the time by half and increase the point system by 2x old players are sick of nw and new players will be sick of it soon enough.

and now for might rings since archers have access to magic rings i think venomancers  should have access to might rings
venomancers can't exactly spam heal them self like other magic classes so that extra protection and phys attack from might rings helps.

foxes can't switch gear and venomancers in human form have very low phys def.
LOL you are just being greedy.

The event shouldn't addapt to your needs. if you take a look again, thats what you want. NW shouldnt be cut by half. Then again if you want full reward for the event just stay there, and if you dont want to stay there then leave. Is not that if you dont want to stay as long and have full reward, then edit the system, no. Changes should be made balance wise, not for the things that are more pleasant to you.

Not trying to offend anyone, just throwing out a different POV

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
and now for might rings since archers have access to magic rings i think venomancers  should have access to might rings
venomancers can't exactly spam heal them self like other magic classes so that extra protection and phys attack from might rings helps.

foxes can't switch gear and venomancers in human form have very low phys def.
Coming from the mother of sage HA venomancers, giving us a might ring again would be a bad idea.

Also, I talked to Aga himself, and he said that it was a thing that he did not want. And I can see why.

No. Do not give Venomancers a might ring. 
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
+1            

+1/-1 dont really care, I could Kill WF's who are using might ring a lot easier before than now so.....
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2016, 06:21 am by Chill

Offline Reya

• Nya.
  • Faction: ALTS
+1 to cutting NW in half. 2 hours of NW is exhausting.

-1 to mag/phys ring on veno. They're able to survive plenty.
^that

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Nah, I think you should also add at least 200% def to WF, and boost their offense because they are support class and very very very weak in practice. They also should have 5x damage because I can only kill mobs with my lvl 130 veno and believe that everyone, including the badly leveled and geared venos with bad builds should be about to kill anything. Remember to take EVERYONE'S suggestions in, not just the good players, everyone should be treated fairly and it is totally possible to satisfy everyone at once!!!!!

Offline ♥Insanitarius♥

• AnUnknownGod
  • An unknown god is still a god.
  • Characters: Insanitarius/Diligence/ETZIO
+1 to cutting NW in half. 2 hours of NW is exhausting.

-1 to mag/phys ring on veno. They're able to survive plenty.
Ye this, veno got immune for 12 sec ,AD ,IG(Ironguard powder) , barrier and the 2 spark skill that reduces damage taken you think veno cant survive ?
Insanitarius

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Ye this, veno got immune for 12 sec ,AD ,IG(Ironguard powder) , barrier and the 2 spark skill that reduces damage taken you think veno cant survive ?
this Huh?
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways