Epic Perfect World

Kriegsgott vs GINJO

Offline ☠Kriegsgott☠

• Sne☠BaktaSh☠Sina
  • Persian Live in dubai
  • Characters: ☠Kriegsgott☠
  • Faction: Artifex-Outcasts
Look at Vermilion Play style like a man and look at your play style like a dog lol... you r still loser... and remember that with aps and stun lock much amazing to kill people instead of metal combo... the problem still you don't know how to play with aps and stun lock people ... Go learn your place man really I don't have any comment for you... Kids 16 years old came here for barking...

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Look at Vermilion Play style like a man and look at your play style like a dog lol... you r still loser... and remember that with aps and stun lock much amazing to kill people instead of metal combo... the problem still you don't know how to play with aps and stun lock people ... Go learn your place man really I don't have any comment for you... Kids 16 years old came here for barking...
I dont need change my gameplay just cuz u dont like or anyone else .... if my style works , seems it works after all you lose, i dont care u can say ´´YOU ARE SO LUCK`` but the result is the same . Oh you should be ashamed cuz u lose for a Kid with a big KKKKKKK

Offline ☠Kriegsgott☠

• Sne☠BaktaSh☠Sina
  • Persian Live in dubai
  • Characters: ☠Kriegsgott☠
  • Faction: Artifex-Outcasts
you are brain is dead ...

and your play style who said is good?

as you see death many time and also Fear Killed you in playoff? so if your play style good why lose?

anyways i'm going to sleep... bye loser

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
you are brain is dead ...

and your play style who said is good?

as you see death many time and also Fear Killed you in playoff? so if your play style good why lose?

anyways i'm going to sleep... bye loser
In duel is easy to talk, i never said i was immortal or unbeatable but in your case you are the worst ... That is why you lose .

Bye oldman 

Offline Doggygaf

• Snowi My Bby <3
  • Characters: Doggygaf
  • Faction: Legendary
All i see is 2 sage seekers spamming script and pots, Doing aps and blur, a few metal combos. Try Doggygaf style Full demon God build. then come back and tell me you got skill, camping deff till stuns isnt good ;)

scatterer3

All i see is 2 sage seekers spamming script and pots, Doing aps and blur, a few metal combos. Try Doggygaf style Full demon God build. then come back and tell me you got skill, camping deff till stuns isnt good ;)
I vote you for best
OT:

Ginjo is basically def + metal combo all day, he even used def pills

Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki
Haha dude, go back and stay inactive. Ty

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
i'm here for the drama,don't mind me.

Offline Joey

• Joey
  • Characters: Joey
Why did so many people start playing script seeker now... The days when seek v seek took skill and didn't involve def camp, and even before APS seeker became a thing.
R.I.P Rampage stone <3

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
XD Students of loading barking 

Offline Quit

• Quited
He comments way more entertaining than the video....reflmaee

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
sv is dead and u both sux  so stfu  :police: