Epic Perfect World

Tyrants vs ArchEnemy

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
You say that they are obsessed with Tyrants ? Why don't you talk about those 2 months of only talking about Artifex? It's not that they obsessed , i know that you didn't disband because of any guild, thanks god you listened to me and some people about splitting in two to have more pk, Apollumi didn't have enough numbers to beat Tyrants tho so it's impossible to disband because of them , that's a fact .
On topiiic : Nice video , was kinda boring watching it because it was too slow lmao , but still was fun  :normal-8:

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
You say that they are obsessed with Tyrants ? Why don't you talk about those 2 months of only talking about Artifex? It's not that they obsessed , i know that you didn't disband because of any guild, thanks god you listened to me and some people about splitting in two to have more pk, Apollumi didn't have enough numbers to beat Tyrants tho so it's impossible to disband because of them , that's a fact .
On topiiic : Nice video , was kinda boring watching it because it was too slow lmao , but still was fun  :normal-8:
Are u like autistic or Wat dude holy Fck...I been in arti longer than u and it's jus trash talk jus like when artifex claimed to make xp disband which is clearly wrong also but yeah ppl like u with so small brain cells don't understand this...

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
You say that they are obsessed with Tyrants ? Why don't you talk about those 2 months of only talking about Artifex? It's not that they obsessed , i know that you didn't disband because of any guild, thanks god you listened to me and some people about splitting in two to have more pk, Apollumi didn't have enough numbers to beat Tyrants tho so it's impossible to disband because of them , that's a fact .
On topiiic : Nice video , was kinda boring watching it because it was too slow lmao , but still was fun  :normal-8:
They wouldnt have won anyway lol

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
They wouldnt have won anyway lol
Legit.     

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
I don't care who would've won tho , since there is pk around ... da*** is your problem Rampage lol . Idc if you were in artifex longer than me , people like you just need a ban , simple as that , coming in forum insulting people , if someone is missing brain cells , it's you , not me. Your problem not mine.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
LMFAE , drama happens here too

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Listened to u wat?
Kareem wanted to disband since arti got destroyed and disbanded lmfao 

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
I don't care who would've won tho , since there is pk around ... da*** is your problem Rampage lol . Idc if you were in artifex longer than me , people like you just need a ban , simple as that , coming in forum insulting people , if someone is missing brain cells , it's you , not me. Your problem not mine.
So I heard braces are a thing these days  :police:

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
oh geeez      
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
I don't know what "they" you are talking about, the only person I was talkin about was Geo.  What 2 months were we only talking about Artifex? when we were pking them?  By that logic for those months Artifex was only talking about Tyrants.