Epic Perfect World

Help! Confused New Player Here

Offline tutto14

• Beginner
Hello Everyone!
I'm just gonna go directly to the point. It's my first time playing private server but I played PWI so I know the basics.
I just read some and/or all the guides before starting. And when I started playing, the guide seems to be "outdated".
So, here I will tell my questions and ideas for EPW players and GM's(if they exist).

After reaching level 110:
1. What quests should I get? BH, PV, FC, CULTI, TREASURE, DAILY, MORAI, PRIMAL(FS)?
2. What items do I have to buy, this includes items in npc and boutique.
3. Should I get gears per 10 levels, 120, 130, 140, until 150?
4. Where can I get my Morai and Primal Skills?
5. Would I be able to rebirth?

I am planning to play Assassin.
6. What would be the best end game gear that this class can have? Is is r9 or better? What would be the stats I should be getting?

7. Do I have to spend real money here just like PWI to obtain the "super duper" end game gear? If no, how long will it take? Let's just say I only online for 2 - 3 hours a day and I am not that kind of player that spends all my time farming, I'm more of a farm then relax then farm then relax.
8. Is there anyone kind enough to make a video of an "newly" assassin with nothing at all, like literally a new player, I don't mind if the video is few "hours" long, as long as I/We new player(s) have a guide.
9. Can GM(if they exist) update "all" their guides pretty please.
10. For an assassin from scratch to best, like end game ornament and gears stats, how long will it take? Few months or years(I hope it's just a few months)?

I think that's all I have in mind. I'll add more if there's any.
Thanks. ^-^

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
1. What quests should I get? BH, PV, FC, CULTI, TREASURE, DAILY, MORAI, PRIMAL(FS)?
4. Where can I get my Morai and Primal Skills?
5. Would I be able to rebirth?
6. What would be the best end game gear that this class can have? Is is r9 or better? What would be the stats I should be getting?
7. Do I have to spend real money here just like PWI to obtain the "super duper" end game gear? If no, how long will it take? Let's just say I only online for 2 - 3 hours a day and I am not that kind of player that spends all my time farming, I'm more of a farm then relax then farm then relax.
8. Is there anyone kind enough to make a video of an "newly" assassin with nothing at all, like literally a new player, I don't mind if the video is few "hours" long, as long as I/We new player(s) have a guide.
10. For an assassin from scratch to best, like end game ornament and gears stats, how long will it take? Few months or years(I hope it's just a few months)?
1) There's no Hypers here, so you'll need to get the EXP scrolls from the boutique.

Go straight into PV from the start. use the scrolls to level. You can pretty much skip 120 gear.

Use 110 Gear → 130 Gear → 150 Gear

To get 130 gear you need mats you can acquire from faction base quest (easiest way) or farm them in the way the guides show.

Obviously FSP, Primal, and the others come after 150.

2) The Gods Giving will most likely have all the "items" you need early on, boutique mostly just skills & EXP scrolls, etc. Most of the other items are gained through farming or buying from other players.

3) Answered in question #1.

4) Morai, and Primal. Pretty self explanatory. Morai rates are boosted but it should take you around a week to get all of them. As for primal, easiest way to get them would be buying the Primal Bloods from players (4-5 EC/EA) and then using Epic Coin (farmed from events and NightScream) to buy the book pages from the Gods Giving.

5) No rebirth here.

6) R8R is the endgame gear on EPW. Many people have 1~2 sets of armor, for sin it would be defensive stats with reduction from damage and the other set would be your APS -int set.

7) Donation isn't needed, makes things easier though. R8R is basically armor that promotes gambling and an excessive amount of rerolls to get the stats you want.. Unless you're lucky ;)

8) The server is pretty self explanatory. Level up, make the gear needed for your level, get your skills, get your reputation, get $$$, reroll for R8R stats.

9) Probably won't happen, the older elements of the server (forum guides) are very poorly kept up.

10) X3 -int bracers, X2 -int top. GoF -int daggers. Thats the current "best" goal for DDing.

Opulence

1. Have you done the culti questline to becoming sage/demon? First do that.  

After I would focus on leveling your character in PV. You can do BH on multiple toons to help get you started with ec. Also, there is the Goshiki questline that will give you 500~ ec and 100ST upon completion.

Register multiple characters into Morai, ex. 3, one for each order. Just do the quests there and you should be able to get your skill books fairly quick.
Getting to level 135 should not be too hard. At this point, you can enter your characters into the Morai Event that takes place every Saturday (gives ET, ST, ec). Completing the event will also give a lot of influence which can go to buying more skills books (excess you can sell for ec)
You can also focus on primal quests during this time. I would wait to do S+ cards at lvl 150, assuming if you just farm for them (150 for FSP).
Really there is no order, just focus on getting established. Some events are level restricted. So take things at your own pace.

2. Anything in the boutique you can basically get for free by voting. So you can get your sage/demon skills. Otherwise, you can find everything at the God's Giving NPC. I would suggest buying some guardian scrolls (just in case), as well as res scrolls. Agatio recently added the auto-pot function, the item to activate it is at GG, then press H and adjust your potions as needed (you will have to press H and set it every time you log in).

3. It depends at the pace you plan on leveling, if you want to take your time then you should get the gears at every interval. Otherwise, I'd start at 130/140. You will need Dragon Gears for 150 while you farm for your R8.

4. I mentioned it above but basically where you would in normal PWI. Or if you have the ec you can buy Morai books from other people. Primal you should just farm for.

5. No rebirth.

6. What Domgrath said ^. The only sins I have are mixed R8 and Dragon for farming only. So I can't say much xP.

7. Nope. Your main source of supply tokens will still be nation wars which is much more balanced now. It may take you a while if you are playing very casually. Especially if you are not established with limited ec, it may take longer than a seasoned player. Your end game cape you farm in TM, if you are aiming for a DS neck you can farm for that in Nightscream Island (but is pk enabled ... so). I would suggest finding a faction that will help you, they may also farm trials (gives damas).

8. LOL the community is nice for the most part but I don't know if someone would do that. But, like I said find a friendly faction or some friendly people that can help you along the way. I don't really mind answering questions that you have but ... my mind is a little hazy I only lvl by scrolls xD.

9. The GMs do exist, a lot of the ones that made the guides in place have retired though. TBH I would fix them if I could, but I do not have the ability to do so. Maybe ask one of the support members for extra help?

10. It really depends how no life you are going to farm. Focus on getting to 150 first. If you are casual it could take a few months. As for the R8R stats ... its all a game of luck.

Some of the info may not be 100% accurate. Best thing to do is contact a support member or GM.
Agatio said he may run 2x in 1-2 weeks, this would help speed up your farming/leveling.
Last Edit: Mar 14, 2016, 04:35 am by Kaid

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
After reaching level 110:
        BH- gives you epic coins, supply tokens, excitement card, and divine order ( take this to the devine npc and only do the blue/purple quests which can be turnd in for epic coins) recommended doing bh on multiple clients (theres no limit to number of clients open here go wild)
        PV- your main level focus from 110-150, difficult alone as a non zhen class like sin recommend dual clienting with a BM/BARB/SEEKER(easiest to pull loads of mobs and level you up fast) or find a squad
        FC- good source of exp and 140 gear mats recommend stealth running the instance as a sin and killing bosses off for the mats, mats can be exchanged at martial arts master(located near archo pv) for exp  or for 140 primal gears
        CULTI- do  you culti up till sage/demon and use a demon fairy/sage fairy from gods giving to increase it. Culti quest is shortened if you wanna complete the entire thing but that is only if you plan on a culti change later
       TREASURE - good source of ec and st but limited, consider it a starter player boost
       DAILYS- lots of custom dailys here check for guides
       MORAI - do the order quests for prestige and influence its a good investment for skill books plus later on you can sell books for 250-300 ec a pop
       PRIMAL- primal dailys raccoon tree village and bamboo raccoon village quest gives primal blood for your primal skills

farming here isn't as difficult as some people make it out to be. All that matters is efficiency

save up your gold for demonic armour tokens/ demonic wep tokens/ demonic access tokens those are your priorities then later once you get 150 make them dragon

not necessary, make sure you focus on getting the 140 demonic set(not primal)

your kungfu is goot

Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki
1) There's no Hypers here, so you'll need to get the EXP scrolls from the boutique.

Go straight into PV from the start. use the scrolls to level. You can pretty much skip 120 gear.

Use 110 Gear → 130 Gear → 150 Gear

To get 130 gear you need mats you can acquire from faction base quest (easiest way) or farm them in the way the guides show.

Obviously FSP, Primal, and the others come after 150.

2) The Gods Giving will most likely have all the "items" you need early on, boutique mostly just skills & EXP scrolls, etc. Most of the other items are gained through farming or buying from other players.

3) Answered in question #1.

4) Morai, and Primal. Pretty self explanatory. Morai rates are boosted but it should take you around a week to get all of them. As for primal, easiest way to get them would be buying the Primal Bloods from players (4-5 EC/EA) and then using Epic Coin (farmed from events and NightScream) to buy the book pages from the Gods Giving.

5) No rebirth here.

6) R8R is the endgame gear on EPW. Many people have 1~2 sets of armor, for sin it would be defensive stats with reduction from damage and the other set would be your APS -int set.

7) Donation isn't needed, makes things easier though. R8R is basically armor that promotes gambling and an excessive amount of rerolls to get the stats you want.. Unless you're lucky ;)

8) The server is pretty self explanatory. Level up, make the gear needed for your level, get your skills, get your reputation, get $$$, reroll for R8R stats.

9) Probably won't happen, the older elements of the server (forum guides) are very poorly kept up.

10) X3 -int bracers, X2 -int top. GoF -int daggers. Thats the current "best" goal for DDing.
Thank you sir for helping us New Players:police:

Offline tutto14

• Beginner
Thanks for all the reply EPW players.
I would just like to add a few more questions.

11. Is there a rare title here or are all the titles can be bought in the npc?
12. Can I get something useful when farming cube?
13. How many times I can vote per day?

I think that's all. ^-^

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Thanks for all the reply EPW players.
I would just like to add a few more questions.

11. Is there a rare title here or are all the titles can be bought in the npc?
12. Can I get something useful when farming cube?
13. How many times I can vote per day?

I think that's all. ^-^
1. There are rare titles you can only get by participating in events. Some threw regular events like playoffs, some during holiday events (christmas / halloween) and some only during 1 time special events. And there are the usual titles pwi has that you can either do the quests for or buy for donation points, which aren't rare but can't be bought at the npc.
2. You can get cogs used to make the puzzle cube necklaces.
3. You can vote every 6 hours

Offline Gemini

• Retired Staff Member
  • ⚜ Bookworm ⚜
  • #Courtney♥♥Ansh♥*~#413x7p3kp3k~* ☀ Flowered✿
  • Faction: EPW_Team

Hello,
Recently I've went over the guides listed here http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=16234.0 and updated them. If I've missed something please do let me know since there's so much and i might've overlooked something.
All your other questions were answered. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Offline riic

• Characters: Nemissis
  • Faction: Impact
WOW that a lot to ask but I know what you mean so here goes my ideas about what you basically need to do.

1st  Vote to get free gold (it takes a few minutes to get it after you vote).

2nd, At the start I make a basic skill macro, organize my Quick Launch Bar

3rd, Before you reach level 110 you will have to allocate points to STR, DEX, MAG according to what class you are playing. That can be a long discussion but the short way is to look at your starting weapon and Armor minimum requirements and after start adding points in those stats to give you more power.
I do not put all the required points for the Armor and Weapon until after I put on the level 110: Cape, Necklace, Belt and Rings because they add stat points. Then I put the required points for the weapon and Armor and I keep the exta points to alocate later when I will decide what kind of build I want to do and what top end gear I want to use on my character.

After reaching 110 and you are near the area where the banker is get your genie from the watcher of the Earth.

KEEP KILLING level 90 BUNNIES to get as much Spirit as you can (1,500,000+).
After you have Spirit go behind the banker to your class's trainer and level your vital skills first and as many as you can.
I do this by leveling each newly opened skill once which opens the next skill, continue until many are opened and advance the best ones first.
You will run out of Spirit so kill more bunnies until you get sick of them.

EXP to level character fast
I don't like to buy my way through ALL the stuff so I save where I can and play by doing many of the quest and game stuff instead. (It's fun)
God's Giving Level up Quest and also the Stone quest.
Crazy Stone quest from NPCs in Morai
The Morai weekly, 2 daily Devines and the daily timed quest
Morai EXP orbs (1,000,000 exp each) from basic supply
The BH (Bounty Hunter) quests and the resulting daily Devine quests
Work through your Cultivation quests to open Morai, Lothranis and Momaganon and get Celestial Sage or Demon. (many details about this)
Do PV (Phonenix Valley) runs from NPC, Khone the Survivor

Now there is a lot of stuff to level besides your character level;
The War Avatar Card Level (Starts at 0/10, max /18, buy 10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80 War Avatar Catalyst orbs from God's Giving for 52.500 each, level at War Avatar Master in Prime World)

Nuema - Kill Bosses for Nuema or buy Nuema boxes with mats or from God's Giving

Reputation - rep orbs from Morai Basic Supply
Spirit (if you need it for genies) orbs from Morai Basic Supply

Was Avatar Cards - Flowsilver Palace runs

I may have left out a lot but it is a start in the right direction.
When I was a child I acted as a child but when I became a man I put away childish things and took up online gaming in Perfect World LOL