• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
unlike you
ahh this Softy sin he never trying 1vs1 and talking only in Forum 

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
who are you 321 Sin you will again kiss the Floor ... fail sin ?
Maybe accept a 1v1 for once. All you do is bark.
ahh this Softy sin he never trying 1vs1 and talking only in Forum
The irony.... That's all you do. You're trash and you block anyone who beats you. You can't hide your shame forever.

Last Edit: Mar 17, 2016, 04:07 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Maybe accept a 1v1 for once. All you do is bark.The irony.... That's all you do. You're trash and you block anyone who beats you. You can't hide your shame forever.

are you thsi idiot the Cry because i beat his sin in Bet game and you going on main because you was mad you will i port screenshots dont talk dude you are in niveau with Areshi ok ok areshi is very ez i think only the player with 145 beginner gera are playing in his level 

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
are you thsi idiot the Cry because i beat his sin in Bet game and you going on main because you was mad you will i port screenshots dont talk dude you are in niveau with Areshi ok ok areshi is very ez i think only the player with 145 beginner gera are playing in his level
You lost. People witnessed it. Are you are drugs? How about the time you refused to 1v1 my wr and then proceed to get 2 shot outside brutes? Garbage sin, grow some balls and accept my 1v1 or are you scared? This time don't try running off to hide behind 3.33 r8 against a better dragon sin, cuz I have that now too. PM when you want one bro, I'll make sure to record you losing this time so you can't "pretend".
Last Edit: Mar 18, 2016, 12:06 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
alll those different flavors... and you chose to be salty

Offline mikeyjamez

• Characters: _Jamez_
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Is there a rematch in the making? Because I'd like to watch......
Dare to be different ^.^

Offline Almeja

• Characters: Almeja
  • Faction: Artifex
decent :police: :police:dunno about the songs tho lmao, gj

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克

Offline mikeyjamez

• Characters: _Jamez_
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
decent :police: :police:dunno about the songs tho lmao, gj

lool the music was for the ladies ...get em to shake their asses while watching pk  ;) :))

pumpumpum

Ohhhh GINJO getting his groove on to some Vybz Kartel  ;D
On a serious note though man, I swear I will manage to beat you in 1v1 soon and very soon. 
Dare to be different ^.^