Epic Perfect World

Random deagle clips

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
really really bad

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
You're welcome to challenge me to anything you want tbh. You'd get annihilated in any game mode and any comp map. Also what movement would you have liked to see? Would you have rather seeing bhops too? I was busy giving info mainly to unresponsive team-mates most of the time but sure man. Don't forget your bot pasha has 500ms reflexes:

loling hard

Insanity

he had that name for abit more than a week already i think never knew where its from but now i know

tnx bro maxy i was asleep couldnt reply him
http://prntscr.com/a1hkv8 and I've played with apex/maniac/kenny/ex6/nbk/smithz/rpk/devil/to1ou (and many others) on DM servers, does that mean I'm gonna be good in games? No, you can idle hours as your good friend does all the time for 4k hours, what matters is what you do in those 4k hours. This guy in 2.5k hours achieved global (not that big of an achievement but seeing as you're probably dmg yourself at most (seeing as you're a biba fan) you've never been matched against a higher level of players.

//also byali and screaM, other names escape me currently.
i'm le because i don't really tryhard soloqueue or pre5 with 4 other le/lem players all day i play with friends from pw that are still new to game and gold nova/mg players, i lose alot of matches because of that because my team is 1 le 4 gn/mg vs 3 le 2 dmg mostly
i'm not a biba fan i don't even watch his videos but i like the edit he made in the vid in my sig

playing with apex kenny rpk or any of them in dm doesn't really prove anything, play mm with them maybe you'll get 5 frags the whole match so don't link me dm ss that has no value
Last Edit: Mar 14, 2016, 05:46 am by Insanity

Offline DeaDia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1RgShdgGEw&feature=youtu.be

if you're interested in CS then feel free to watch, if you're not then I don't recommend watching it (joking I know you're still gonna watch anyway).

//bad quality too
Sir u plz tich me to do those shots? What map used to tich?
I wan git to glob fat

Offline Areashi

• Banned
tnx bro maxy i was asleep couldnt reply himi'm le because i don't really tryhard soloqueue or pre5 with 4 other le/lem players all day i play with friends from pw that are still new to game and gold nova/mg players, i lose alot of matches because of that because my team is 1 le 4 gn/mg vs 3 le 2 dmg mostly
i'm not a biba fan i don't even watch his videos but i like the edit he made in the vid in my sig

playing with apex kenny rpk or any of them in dm doesn't really prove anything, play mm with them maybe you'll get 5 frags the whole match so don't link me dm ss that has no value
playing MM is below me, I've already achieved what I wanted to and nowadays I mainly play ESEA, hsmod, ffa dm, surf. Any MM game without cheaters is too easy (this is a hyperbole but you should understand what I'm saying) and the fact you are struggling in LE shows how inexperienced you are. Playing with 4 gold novas who are willing to listen is probably better than solo queuing and getting 4 russians which command you to drop an awp for them everytime.
Also losing while being in a team with lower elo is better than losing to a team with a higher elo...just so you know that there is a point to playing with lower ranked players.
I've been able to achieve 14-15 rws at one point playing esea and currently am trying to get back to that level so please tell me how bad I am because the last time I played esea I got an average of about 10 (which is what normal globals get, not high at all, but still far above what you have ever achieved).
Playing ffa dm and hsmod allows me to gauge people's aim, how they play and differentiate between a potential hacker and a really sick player, after all, out aiming apex who is one of the sickest entries in the world should be far harder than a gold nova who ''checks his corners''. 300k cheaters get banned every month as I'm aware, this shows that a shit ton of players cheat, this doesn't exclude your rank or even lower once. I've smurfed in mge/dmg ranks and have seen running deagle 4ks just before they for certain would have lost.

Over time I've learned that rank doesn't really matter and it's more of an achievement not to have been global at one point or another however it shouldn't be used to gauge skill fully, it's more of an achievement.

Your experiences in CS GO are dwarfed by mine, I'm sure even you'd admit that no matter how clueless you are how real skill is measured (actually, probably not because you have 800 hours, probably barely watched any pro matches at all and have spent 1/2 your game's hours idling). ''I have 800 hours on cs go so I know my sht'' isn't a valid statement btw.

Insanity

playing MM is below me, I've already achieved what I wanted to and nowadays I mainly play ESEA, hsmod, ffa dm, surf. Any MM game without cheaters is too easy (this is a hyperbole but you should understand what I'm saying) and the fact you are struggling in LE shows how inexperienced you are. Playing with 4 gold novas who are willing to listen is probably better than solo queuing and getting 4 russians which command you to drop an awp for them everytime.
Also losing while being in a team with lower elo is better than losing to a team with a higher elo...just so you know that there is a point to playing with lower ranked players.
I've been able to achieve 14-15 rws at one point playing esea and currently am trying to get back to that level so please tell me how bad I am because the last time I played esea I got an average of about 10 (which is what normal globals get, not high at all, but still far above what you have ever achieved).
Playing ffa dm and hsmod allows me to gauge people's aim, how they play and differentiate between a potential hacker and a really sick player, after all, out aiming apex who is one of the sickest entries in the world should be far harder than a gold nova who ''checks his corners''. 300k cheaters get banned every month as I'm aware, this shows that a shit ton of players cheat, this doesn't exclude your rank or even lower once. I've smurfed in mge/dmg ranks and have seen running deagle 4ks just before they for certain would have lost.

Over time I've learned that rank doesn't really matter and it's more of an achievement not to have been global at one point or another however it shouldn't be used to gauge skill fully, it's more of an achievement.

Your experiences in CS GO are dwarfed by mine, I'm sure even you'd admit that no matter how clueless you are how real skill is measured (actually, probably not because you have 800 hours, probably barely watched any pro matches at all and have spent 1/2 your game's hours idling). ''I have 800 hours on cs go so I know my sht'' isn't a valid statement btw.
what? people who listen? are you retarded? csgo isn't pw it doesn't matter if they listen or not there's something called aim and reflex and by listening they won't achieve that.

I wasn't talking about normal mm only, could be faceit, could be ESEA. however,  how can you prove you outaimed apex? scoreboard? maybe you been playing for 1 hour and apex joined 5 mins ago then you took the ss before he reach you, i can't prove that and you can't prove it either so i'll let that go.
you don't seem to get it, i never called you bad you're actually decent but you aint as good as you believe you are.
oh i do know what professional gameplay is, since i've started playing i've watched every major tournament starting with esl colonge 2015 till katowice 2016, all their games so don't tell me i don't know what are professional matches.
i've said that 6 months ago, it has always been my opinion.
i don't have 800 hours, i have 1k hours and 0 idle time, full gameplay from mm to dm faceit hsmod ffa retakes etc and i stlil learn new shit everyday so your point is invalid

p.s. written too fast cuz need afk no time to reread there might be typos

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
how do i get better at CS:GO?

Offline Areashi

• Banned
what? people who listen? are you retarded? csgo isn't pw it doesn't matter if they listen or not there's something called aim and reflex and by listening they won't achieve that.

I wasn't talking about normal mm only, could be faceit, could be ESEA. however,  how can you prove you outaimed apex? scoreboard? maybe you been playing for 1 hour and apex joined 5 mins ago then you took the ss before he reach you, i can't prove that and you can't prove it either so i'll let that go.
you don't seem to get it, i never called you bad you're actually decent but you aint as good as you believe you are.
oh i do know what professional gameplay is, since i've started playing i've watched every major tournament starting with esl colonge 2015 till katowice 2016, all their games so don't tell me i don't know what are professional matches.
i've said that 6 months ago, it has always been my opinion.
i don't have 800 hours, i have 1k hours and 0 idle time, full gameplay from mm to dm faceit hsmod ffa retakes etc and i stlil learn new shit everyday so your point is invalid

p.s. written too fast cuz need afk no time to reread there might be typos

HAHAHA YOU RETARD. Aim is like 5-10% of CS you daft cunt, what about smokes, flashbangs, reliance of entries and positioning? Don't come to me when you think such retarded things. If you have unresponsive ruskis who prefer to yolocykarush into mid and prefer that over novas who at least have some aim you can easily call strats and bait them, make the most of their existence. But ofc you'd rather just go in first, get a kill (perhaps), die and then lose the round. (Note, this doesn't apply to every given situation, you can have sick ruskis willing to cheat for you or they might be good themselves, but it's highly unlikely).

''I have 1k hours and 0 idle time''
http://prntscr.com/af2fss
No, you have 669 hours of pure gameplay time in total. You've idled more than 30%. I consider my current main idled af and it's got 429/550. In total I have over 3.3k hours on cs go of pure game time.

''however,  how can you prove you outaimed apex? scoreboard?''
Who said that? I said IF you illiterate moron.

''maybe you been playing for 1 hour and apex joined 5 mins ago then you took the ss before he reach you, i can't prove that and you can't prove it either so i'll let that go.''

Huh? Maybe the fact that it takes about 25 mins at least to get 190+ kills? He has 140 in that SS, I'd say that's about 20 mins of FFA DM. I don't know. As for before he reached me...this wasn't an SS to prove anything, I SS every DM I do to keep track of progress, that's all.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
b8       ecssssssssss deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
http://prntscr.com/af2fss
No, you have 669 hours of pure gameplay time in total. You've idled more than 30%. I consider my current main idled af and it's got 429/550. In total I have over 3.3k hours on cs go of pure game time.
gameplay time only is bs tbh says i have 450 on my main acc which has like 350wins and if we go by stats win rate is 51% so where is lets say 300 loses thats 600h+ just in mm, same goes for my friend he has 700 wins and says 800 hrs played its big big bs

Offline Areashi

• Banned
gameplay time only is bs tbh says i have 450 on my main acc which has like 350wins and if we go by stats win rate is 51% so where is lets say 300 loses thats 600h+ just in mm, same goes for my friend he has 700 wins and says 800 hrs played its big big bs
Yes but win % also includes all other comp modes. As far as I know DMs are included and so are a ton of community servers. This means that forfeited matches and other things are also included in that statistic. If you're able to find a source stating otherwise then that would be great.

Also forgot to mention that if you think aim was the most important part of CS then many people's ranks would be far different.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
Yes but win % also includes all other comp modes. As far as I know DMs are included and so are a ton of community servers. This means that forfeited matches and other things are also included in that statistic. If you're able to find a source stating otherwise then that would be great.

Also forgot to mention that if you think aim was the most important part of CS then many people's ranks would be far different.
i feel like win % is about right atleast for dd2 yesterday i made dd2 marathon with irl friend we won 11 games in row(no rank up FeelsBadMan) lost 1 to albanian cheater 36/7 and then won once, also feelt like lem/smfc games are alot easier than mge dmg.
I mean i have 363 wins lets say match is aprox about 40 mins so if we go 363x40=14520 and / with 60 to get the hours its 242hours + 200 hours from loses(i counted 300) thats 442 in best case and where r all the normal dm/ffa/hs/retake/1v1arena hours gone im sure i have 200+ more from those 

(main acc hours) i never afk in cs unless we're waiting in queue

Offline Areashi

• Banned
i feel like win % is about right atleast for dd2 yesterday i made dd2 marathon with irl friend we won 11 games in row(no rank up FeelsBadMan) lost 1 to albanian cheater 36/7 and then won once, also feelt like lem/smfc games are alot easier than mge dmg.
I mean i have 363 wins lets say match is aprox about 40 mins so if we go 363x40=14520 and / with 60 to get the hours its 242hours + 200 hours from loses(i counted 300) thats 442 in best case and where r all the normal dm/ffa/hs/retake/1v1arena hours gone im sure i have 200+ more from those

(main acc hours) i never afk in cs unless we're waiting in queue
Fair enough. But since nothing else exists there's no chance to use anything more accurate. I will continue using it for arguments sake until proven wrong indefinitely (since you just randomly put in statistics from your head).
CSGO Stats are very bad in calculating DM kills/deaths as well (unless it's VDM) so I get where you're coming from.

''also feelt like lem/smfc games are alot easier than mge dmg.''

It's not that they're easier or harder. DMGs have a playstyle (as a whole) and SMFCs along with other ranks have a differing playstyle. If you're able to frag in SMFC/GE games you probably shouldn't be playing MM much longer. Attempt to play faceit and get to level 6-7 which is like double global, alternatively try ESEA and play for RWS which is gonna be notoriously hard on you for the first 1-2 months as it's a totally different playstyle from MM.
Last Edit: Mar 14, 2016, 01:10 pm by Arushi | ✔✔✔✔

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
Fair enough. But since nothing else exists there's no chance to use anything more accurate. I will continue using it for arguments sake until proven wrong indefinitely (since you just randomly put in statistics from your head).
CSGO Stats are very bad in calculating DM kills/deaths as well (unless it's VDM) so I get where you're coming from.

''also feelt like lem/smfc games are alot easier than mge dmg.''

It's not that they're easier or harder. DMGs have a playstyle (as a whole) and SMFCs along with other ranks have a differing playstyle. If you're able to frag in SMFC/GE games you probably shouldn't be playing MM much longer. Attempt to play faceit and get to level 6-7 which is like double global, alternatively try ESEA and play for RWS which is gonna be notoriously hard on you for the first 1-2 months as it's a totally different playstyle from MM.
im going to buy faceit when im smfc i guess i need few more wins for that tho

Offline Areashi

• Banned
im going to buy faceit when im smfc i guess i need few more wins for that tho
go premade on faceit, (you don't have to buy faceit, buying faceit just means you get prizes if you win a lot in a row) or just buy esea (idk how good it is in serbia)
Last Edit: Mar 14, 2016, 01:34 pm by Arushi | ✔✔✔✔