wc

happy b-day jailbait♥
thx :3

#Happy Birthday
#Igaveyouthebestgiftalready
#Thank #you #bestday LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN QTPIEEEEEEE
AAAA thx <3

Happy bday bbygirl, best apprentice ever and qtest RO. :normal-29: :normal-29: :normal-29: :normal-29:

[size={defaultattr}]....
and you said I'm retarded LOOL OMG thank you cute  :-[
for you, they're always open :normal-37:
[/size]
Happy Birthday qt!

[size={defaultattr}]Thanks qtie!
[/size]
La multi ani, sa te pis in freza noob :normal-3:
[size={defaultattr}]je baise ta mere and ton pere u chien (no google translate im smart)
[/size]
stfu
[size={defaultattr}]gtfo
[/size]
just 1 more year till u legal

happy bday :-* :-*
[size={defaultattr}]ay yes m4i-chan wifu!!!!!!! :-* O:-) thx :*[/size]

happy birthday man
[size={defaultattr}]thx

Also, thank you everyone for birthday wishes, sorry for late reply I just came home and blabla [/size]
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Happy bday boo  :-* :-*

• : D
Happy bday boo  :-* :-*
thx pudoo patel  :police:
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *