Epic Perfect World

I am getting windows 10

Offline Ruso

• Watch yo step kid
  • Hear Me Roar!
  • Characters: AdolfTrump
Can I still play EPW on it? and does it influence my gaming experience ? if so, positevly or negatively? 

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
Using Windows 10 right now, you'll be fine.

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
You can but you can experience flashing screen while playing in full screen mode. In window mode it works fine. There is a solution for it though just forgot it atm.   :-\

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
You can but you can experience flashing screen while playing in full screen mode. In window mode it works fine. There is a solution for it though just forgot it atm.   :-\
you go to options (find it in files) put your screen resolution and check that http://prntscr.com/ae49bw auto hide thingy and its should be full screen

lulu

You can use full screen just fine within W10, have been able to for a few months (M$ fixed the flickering back in Nov. 2015)

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Much much better than Windows 8 imo

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
You can but you can experience flashing screen while playing in full screen mode. In window mode it works fine. There is a solution for it though just forgot it atm.   :-\
go update your drivers, wont happen again 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
windows 10 sucks..

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Windows 10 is amazing. 

Just do the auto-hide windowed fullscreen bypass and you'll be fine :D

lulu

Windows 10 is amazing. Just do the auto-hide windowed fullscreen bypass and you'll be fine :D

You don't need to do the bypass anymore :)

Offline Harbinger

I can't seem to find the Auto-Hide Option, I'm using ASUS ROG gaming notebook.  Can anyone point me at the right direction?

Edit: I found it but it still doesn't prevent pw from getting a flashing screen when put on full

lulu

I can't seem to find the Auto-Hide Option, I'm using ASUS ROG gaming notebook. Can anyone point me at the right direction? Edit: I found it but it still doesn't prevent pw from getting a flashing screen when put on full
Update your GPU drivers first, then the OS. Flickering isn't an issue anymore on win10 (Nov 2015.)

Offline Harbinger

Update your GPU drivers first, then the OS. Flickering isn't an issue anymore on win10 (Nov 2015.)
>.< Unfortunately, I don't know how to update the GPU drivers atm. Thanks for the help though

lulu

>.< Unfortunately, I don't know how to update the GPU drivers atm. Thanks for the help though
Which GPU do you have, or is it integrated into the CPU?

If you do not know, then download & install Speccy from here: https://www.piriform.com/speccy/download
Run Speccy, accepting any UAC prompts it throws out, and let it do its thing (takes about a minute and 15 seconds.) When that's done, click on File and click on Publish Snapshot.

PM me with the link to that snapshot. Do NOT post that in this thread.
Last Edit: Mar 27, 2016, 03:46 pm by lulu

Offline Harbinger

Which GPU do you have, or is it integrated into the CPU?

If you do not know, then download & install Speccy from here: https://www.piriform.com/speccy/download
Run Speccy, accepting any UAC prompts it throws out, and let it do its thing (takes about a minute and 15 seconds.) When that's done, click on File and click on Publish Snapshot.

PM me with the link to that snapshot. Do NOT post that in this thread.
Well, I just downloaded the latest GPU driver from Nvidia, released on 8th of March.