Epic Perfect World

Three Words

Offline Apollo

The other day, i came home and ate a Python that was big and red and was staring at the computer watching me fap. It felt good. So after I Rolled a blunt, I Skype-called Cier. And said that I was getting tired from all these stupid
Dc's caused from me a bad wrist...? <~ Makes no sense. Suddenly there was a big monkey in Grim's lap.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
The other day, i came home and ate a Python that was big and red and was staring at the computer watching me fap. It felt good. So after I Rolled a blunt, I Skype-called Cier. And said that I was getting tired from all these stupid
Dc's caused from me a bad wrist...? <~ Makes no sense. Suddenly there was a big monkey in Grim's lap. Choking a Turkey
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline SeemsLegit

Dc's caused from me a bad wrist...? <~ Makes no sense. Suddenly there was a big monkey in Grim's lap. Choking a Turkey while fapping hard.
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline Apollo

Dc's caused from me a bad wrist...? <~ Makes no sense. Suddenly there was a big monkey in Grim's lap. Choking a Turkey while fapping hard. Tori broke up

Offline Apollo

^ LOL. Wonder what Alex is thinking now?

Offline SeemsLegit

I'm gonna rage quit.
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline MoltoAmore

Dc's caused from me a bad wrist...? <~ Makes no sense. Suddenly there was a big monkey in Grim's lap. Choking a Turkey while fapping hard. Tori broke up the fapping by
hehe xd :police:

Offline Apollo

I'm gonna rage quit. <~~~~ Moar dan 3 words, sir.

Offline Apollo

Dc's caused from me a bad wrist...? <~ Makes no sense. Suddenly there was a big monkey in Grim's lap. Choking a Turkey while fapping hard. Tori broke up the fapping by breaking up with

Offline MoltoAmore

Dc's caused from me a bad wrist...? <~ Makes no sense. Suddenly there was a big monkey in Grim's lap. Choking a Turkey while fapping hard. Tori broke up the fapping by breaking up with Grim and LICKING
hehe xd :police:

Offline Apollo

Dc's caused from me a bad wrist...? <~ Makes no sense. Suddenly there was a big monkey in Grim's lap. Choking a Turkey while fapping hard. Tori broke up the fapping by breaking up with Grim and LICKING the other Alex

Offline SeemsLegit

Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
seems ppl ruined a simple game but w/e
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please