19 (32.8%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Few suggestions

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I can't tell if you're being serious with me or not  :(
So are x3 wrists being given out now? Lol
no but u are not really losing anything for it only maybe that 5 atk lvl which isnt even a big deal since everyone played without it fine even before it was added 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I can't tell if you're being serious with me or not  :(
So are x3 wrists being given out now? Lol
No
You'd farm them
The 0.05 on r8 is to increase damage cap wr has so wrs can benefit from 3int wrist
Atm 3int wrist is useless on wr since in r8 u dont gain extra int(cyclone fro 2.50 is 3.33, from 2.86 is still 3.33)
Wr dmg is utter sht
As for dragon mix
Wr is too squishy/dmg is too low (sins/wbs/seekers just afk tank it, for real)

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
 :tiger-32:
Okay bosses, guess it seems reasonable

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

kitty stew

agree with bm (I'm not calling it a fricken wr) idea, disagree with both pve ideas

- others mentioned adequately why to leave trials alone
- a new instance is a bad idea, especially one that takes hours.. players suck in pve when it comes to instances i can solo like TM.. they suck in FSP too, you want them doing an instance like back in the days of 2008-09 PWI TT 3-3 runs? that would never work now

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

WR is fine, if you're wanting WR to compare to a fully geared 3.33 Sin, you will literally break the game.

(You obviously have never seen a "Good WR") and for the record; even a boosted WR will not be able to beat a 3.33 GoF life-hunter spamming assassin.

+1 if Dragon Rising is added to the game so instantaneously barbarians are not #1 public enemy on EPW

Offline Nea

• Game Master

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Ya i agree man
Actually you're wrong, WR is the only class that I enjoy in this game as much as WB to play- however, a boost is not needed.

It's clear by now that although you claim to be unbiased and trash me for being biased myself- you're also a hypocrite.

WR needs a slight boost that would encourage more people to play WR, but honestly, on the sever as it is.. WR's have absolutely no chance of competing with fully-geared assassins, even with full defense-camping.

As for general gameplay, WR is fine as is. You've clearly never seen a "Good WR" play before, because when it's in the hands of someone who actually knows what they're doing (Subzeroo, SinRogue(Raul), Razor, etc) they are nearly unbeatable in APS 1v1.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Actually you're wrong, WR is the only class that I enjoy in this game as much as WB to play- however, a boost is not needed.

It's clear by now that although you claim to be unbiased and trash me for being biased myself- you're also a hypocrite.

WR needs a slight boost that would encourage more people to play WR, but honestly, on the sever as it is.. WR's have absolutely no chance of competing with fully-geared assassins, even with full defense-camping.

As for general gameplay, WR is fine as is. You've clearly never seen a "Good WR" play before, because when it's in the hands of someone who actually knows what they're doing (Subzeroo, SinRogue(Raul), Razor, etc) they are nearly unbeatable in APS 1v1.
"Sinrogue"
Locks some average wb 10mins
Wb tanks him in true form even tho he uses  hf at mid hp several times
Wb gets 1swing on
2zerks "raul"  died
Ya is fair
Not

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Once per IP is an issue again though for couples, siblings, roommates, etc

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Once per IP is an issue again though for couples, siblings, roommates, etc
Sharing is caring

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
"Sinrogue"
Locks some average wb 10mins
Wb tanks him in true form even tho he uses  hf at mid hp several times
Wb gets 1swing on
2zerks "raul"  died
Ya is fair
Not
You are so wrong on so many levels, and at this point you're completely talking from your arse.

• Raul only uses HF after the WB has wasted "Cornered Beast" & Solid Shield btw

When this is the case, you're dead. No barbarian without scripting can tank that damage + extreme poison

I'd like to see an "average WB" beat raul though, perhaps you could try and prove me wrong instead of hiding behind a class with a ridiculously high tidal-protection %, permanent HP/APS reduction, and 3.33 GoF with windshield.

I don't know why you're even wanting a boost for WR in the first place, if you think that a damage boost will make WR's be able to go against Sins & Seekers you're solely mistaken and AS a Sin you should know this

Offline Prickis

2. Make an instance that lasts 3hours and can be done weekly
The instance would have an average difficulty (same as 2-3)
Use an unused instance and put a npc for 5bosses
Each boss can be summoned with materials gathered in the instance mobs
Lets say
100mobs each dropping same mat
100mobs dropping other mat
Bla bla to 500mobs
Mobs difficulty : TT2-3
After having all mats
Summon boss
Kill it
Each boss drops 100dama
You can teleport inside instance just by exchanging 1item that would be given weekly ONCE/IP using panel.epicpw.com
i agree +1

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

1st bold; so wrong wr vs sin wr wins anytime how come i beat every sin but maxime and i think zflashx in his prime on my wr and im just a part time
2nd bold; u stated only wr vs wr 1v1ers(ITS NOT ALL ABOUT WR vs WR) all of htem but subzeroo would get absolutely trashed by any other class and its only viable 1v1 for a wr, none of above but subzeroo, insanity, silence, hidan, robert, maxime, me can beat a good mage, sin, ea, seeker, veno or any other class that def camps just a little and even those 1v1s last for 30minutes because wr dmg is utter shiit i mean i have 4.0 base wr and i hit full def mgs 1.4k and when i was testing with full r8 dmg went up to 2k-2.5k with fire pill rune and ep which is totally reasonable

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1            

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran

2,3,7, mobs never go within range on 9 :'(
Nice ideas tho except for nerfing trials.