12 (20.7%)
Both
19 (32.8%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Few suggestions

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
1. Add 0.05 int to wr r8 and remove 5atk off their set aswell as remove 5 from wb set so u can add to dual axes=> dph not harmed
2. Make an instance that lasts 3hours and can be done weekly
The instance would have an average difficulty (same as 2-3)
Use an unused instance and put a npc for 5bosses
Each boss can be summoned with materials gathered in the instance mobs
Lets say
100mobs each dropping same mat
100mobs dropping other mat
Bla bla to 500mobs
Mobs difficulty : TT2-3
After having all mats
Summon boss
Kill it
Each boss drops 100dama
You can teleport inside instance just by exchanging 1item that would be given weekly ONCE/IP using panel.epicpw.com 
This would tho mean trials rewards get halved  or removed or replaced with untradeble mats. Trials shouldnt be spammable with alts but be a guild thing..
If you believe this is unfair , leave a comment with reason
+/-1 and changes are welcome

Reason behind my suggestion: 
-would benefit newcommers aswell as old players
-not abusable( unless proxy voting, still need a way to make that item once/ip without involving proxy as a way to get around it) 
-a new player would sell damas and get ornaments , not just reshapes are important
-would take 1month to be pk ready
-godly stats would still take ages 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
YOU saying trials shouldnt be abused anymore by alt farming? okaaaay... lol...
But i like the idea of a new instance to farm damas once per week but maybe they should be same as trials not given by bossdrops but given as questreward 1x week/IP(account) so ppl cant "scam" in there by leaving squad and picking up damas which belong to squad....
Regarding your setbonus suggestion how about adding weapons to setbonus and add another stat there? like 5 or 10 atklvl for bms.... 3% crit for barbs.... accuracy for archers... whatever....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Why not just revamp GV into being a useful instance? I kinda miss doing GV..  :'(
Granted, mobs would have to be made slightly harder so seekers couldn't afk farm it, but nbd.

Angelica

Why not just revamp GV into being a useful instance? I kinda miss doing GV..  :'(
Granted, mobs would have to be made slightly harder so seekers couldn't afk farm it, but nbd.
This, GV would be really cool if it became alive again. I don't think there would be any issues with afk farmers since the mobs keep interrupting, especially in the last few waves, so maybe make the final reward (acquired after completing the last wave once last boss is dead) something worthy to sit inside an hour each run for.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
This, GV would be really cool if it became alive again. I don't think there would be any issues with afk farmers since the mobs keep interrupting, especially in the last few waves, so maybe make the final reward (acquired after completing the last wave once last boss is dead) something worthy to sit inside an hour each run for.
Well thing with gv is that you cant limit it nor check if any abuse happens with it
As much as i like it as an instance it would get afk farmed (ik friends that used to afk gv on 6clients run

As for this run
U wont be able to go in with party
Just u
U get tp'ed inside , no1 else with u
No1 gonna steal or anything
If u wanna go back in u just use the pass
The pass resets after 7days
Then u can receive a new one?
Would work as trials and would reset one time like sunday 00:00 ST
Last Edit: Mar 07, 2016, 02:25 pm by Seby

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
+1 to all but the trials thing.

Not only people that have alts farm trials, a lot of small guilds make trials for everyone in it.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
+1 to all but the trials thing.

Not only people that have alts farm trials, a lot of small guilds make trials for everyone in it.
agreed

Angelica

Well thing with gv is that you cant limit it nor check if any abuse happens with it
As much as i like it as an instance it would get afk farmed (ik friends that used to afk gv on 6clients run
How could it be afk farmed, though? The first few waves don't interrupt a lot so I've known people afking through it, but the last few waves interrupt every minute at least. I can only think of autoclicker on macro on each client, but this would have the same result if you set up a big boss inside an instance.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
ya trials can be afk farmed i do it 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
ya trials can be afk farmed i do it
the only trial i do "afk" is 2 and 7....

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
-1 on the gear edit.
In what way does that make sense? Interval is one of the most useless stats on wr r8..and your suggestion does affect dph because axes aren't the only weapons used for it. 

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
the only trial i do "afk" is 2 and 7....

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
-1 on the gear edit.
In what way does that make sense? Interval is one of the most useless stats on wr r8..and your suggestion does affect dph because axes aren't the only weapons used for it.
 the reason for -0.5 add is for the aps wr boost so u can be 3.33 in full r8 with 3x int wrist which would finally balance aps wr damage

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
the reason for -0.5 add is for the aps wr boost so u can be 3.33 in full r8 with 3x int wrist which would finally balance aps wr damage
I can't tell if you're being serious with me or not  :(
So are x3 wrists being given out now? Lol

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
yea ok... i didnt mention 3 cause u need to move chars around every 15min and 9 cause i set aoes and pull mobs into... so i kinda dont afk 9