Epic Perfect World

Useless Stats

"rofl u lost when u were a 1 month barb b4 u scripted and stuff"

Yeah, I destroy Mark, You, Xar, [Insert any other player on the server]. Literally nobody on this entire game left to challenge me because I'm literally the best. affs mayne '- '

Mark cried about my class being broken after he got 3-0 (LELO).. I destroyed all your characters, what? 10 times? You can check my videos on youtube if you'd like.

You can log on and get trashed easily if you'd like, but I doubt you'd even attempt since you're no longer able to Spark 1 shot or camp defense.

Again, irrelevant comments because futile attempts to concentrate on a central topic.
LMAO. Next level Erecho shit right there. I'm sure you believe it too. You win vs me on sin after playing for a few days and you think that changes the fact that I destroyed you on every single class you play with MG and EA? lmfae k. Lemme know when dude, I'll get my mage back, sit at sundown, and watch you log every class again as you desperately try to win vs your superior.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
i just dont know why trials are not removed since that is what people are abusing to drown themselves in EC...hell even morai event got nerfed because of "farming"...and people can literally bot the trials with no1 to report them so..idk ...solid suggestion i saw earlier up.."go bot trials or stay poor"

:police:
This is why half the community on the forums are delusional
Sebi , BAQWULF, Zhake, Kiddo

All these players have ...

• Abused Trials
  • Have 150ish Morai Alts

Then after their gears are done come onto the forums and say "Oh no, EASY to get EC"  :police:

LMAO. Next level Erecho shit right there. I'm sure you believe it too. You win vs me on sin after playing for a few days and you think that changes the fact that I destroyed you on every single class you play with MG and EA? lmfae k. Lemme know when dude, I'll get my mage back, sit at sundown, and watch you log every class again as you desperately try to win vs your superior.
Honestly Zack, the only reason you remotely beat me back in the Outcasts days was because I was trying to beat you without any scripting... As you scripted...

The moment that I decided to invest in a script, let alone defense armors, you were losing to my barbarian in WB vs MG. 

(Video on Youtube)

Then, you play EA ... (Got destroyed, barely even memorable)

Then you attempt to play 3.33 GoF sin.. (Got destroyed 10-0 on WB and Sin and never logged again)

Honestly man, you're on a tier so below me now it's not even worth mentioning. I beg you to beat my WB on any class other than MG, 100% sure you cannot achieve this. I can 3-0 Raul who is 100x the player you can dream of, I'm sure that I can defeat a scrub on the tier of a pinoy without effort.

Last Edit: Mar 07, 2016, 10:39 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i just dont know why trials are not removed since that is what people are abusing to drown themselves in EC...hell even morai event got nerfed because of "farming"...and people can literally bot the trials with no1 to report them so..idk ...solid suggestion i saw earlier up.."go bot trials or stay poor"

:police:
Did u ever do trials? you cant bot them... i am almost sure bout that... and trials got "nerfed" twice already ijs
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Talent

• Gifted
  • There's someone who cares..
  • Characters: Talent
Too long, -1. 

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I still just have 1 set of gears per toon and i may be the worst psy and ep on the server but that has very little to do with my gears. 
And newsflash you can actually pk with just one set of gears.
Sure, you won't stand a chance vs someone who scripts multiple pieces of gear in a 1v1 but for mass pk? 1 set is just fine.

-1 to your suggestion, the starter pack idea is much better like it or not.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

• Abused Trials
  • Have 150ish Morai Alts

Then after their gears are done come onto the forums and say "Oh no, EASY to get EC"  :police:
Honestly Zack, the only reason you remotely beat me back in the Outcasts days was because I was trying to beat you without any scripting... As you scripted...

The moment that I decided to invest in a script, let alone defense armors, you were losing to my barbarian in WB vs MG.

(Video on Youtube)

Then you attempt to play 3.33 GoF sin.. (Got destroyed 10-0 on WB and Sin and never logged again)

Honestly man, you're on a tier so below me now it's not even worth mentioning. I beg you to beat my WB on any class other than MG, 100% sure you cannot achieve this. I can 3-0 Raul who is 100x the player you can dream of, I'm sure that I can defeat a scrub on the tier of a pinoy without effort.
Ya i do 1st trial with 8alts with my gf so we waste time when there's no pk
Those 100dama got me all sht o3o

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
I still just have 1 set of gears per toon and i may be the worst psy and ep on the server but that has very little to do with my gears.

And newsflash you can actually pk with just one set of gears.
Honestly laughing right now, nobody can be this delusional.

• Abused Trials
  • Have 150ish Morai Alts

(Video on Youtube)

Please link the video LOL. Let me guess, it's going to be the one where I played dragon gear and you still ended up losing 3-1 LOL. You never beat my MG, and you lost vs my EA 3-0 (EA vs WB, no script because I literally just got it back that day). Calm down dude, you will always be dirt. You can spam your lmfae's and claim to win all you want.

"Honestly Zack, the only reason you remotely beat me back in the Outcasts days was because I was trying to beat you without any scripting... As you scripted... ", scripted? You couldn't even catch me, you lost vs Dragon, you lost vs no spark, you lost vs CT wep. Your only achievement is beating me once in a no shell, no attack wep, dragon gear 1 vs 1 (and it was the one round where I didn't put dragon on macro and had to manually switch into it each time I switched gear LOL).

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server

• Abused Trials
  • Have 150ish Morai Alts
Dude ask Professional how long we ve been farming Trials together. WAY BEFORE everyone did it. We started with everyone having 2 chars.... And now i do it alone with 10 chars.... If you call that abuse... okay...
And i have 5 lvl 150 Toons which i do Ares on and last time i did Morai event was.... eeehm... before the nerf of the event. Idk how long thats ago and that was only on 3 Toons... If i wouldnt farm Trials i would sit in TT most of my ingame time prolly or in other instances or go back to selling r2c Cube Neck/WS belt to get money....

infernchidhu

Dude ask Professional how long we ve been farming Trials together. WAY BEFORE everyone did it. We started with everyone having 2 chars.... And now i do it alone with 10 chars.... If you call that abuse... okay...
And i have 5 lvl 150 Toons which i do Ares on and last time i did Morai event was.... eeehm... before the nerf of the event. Idk how long thats ago and that was only on 3 Toons... If i wouldnt farm Trials i would sit in TT most of my ingame time prolly or in other instances or go back to selling r2c Cube Neck/WS belt to get money....
He is just lazy, he thinks that we log 10 chars or w/e just afk in base and get damas when in reality its a lot of work, anything he can't say or do = abuse ( Josh's dictionary )

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Please link the video LOL. Let me guess, it's going to be the one where I played dragon gear and you still ended up losing 3-1 LOL. You never beat my MG, and you lost vs my EA 3-0 (EA vs WB, no script because I literally just got it back that day). Calm down dude, you will always be dirt. You can spam your lmfae's and claim to win all you want.

"Honestly Zack, the only reason you remotely beat me back in the Outcasts days was because I was trying to beat you without any scripting... As you scripted... ", scripted? You couldn't even catch me, you lost vs Dragon, you lost vs no spark, you lost vs CT wep. Your only achievement is beating me once in a no shell, no attack wep, dragon gear 1 vs 1 (and it was the one round where I didn't put dragon on macro and had to manually switch into it each time I switched gear LOL).
Your delusions are honestly stunning, at this current moment, there is no possibility for you to beat me on any class you play.

I again challenge you, however your retorts being filled with random-insults and rage indicate that you are lacking the basic fundamentals needed for a structured argument.

You are nothing but a figment of the past, with past achievements "LMfaE remember when i REkT u 10-0 in 2009 XD!!!"

I have video evidence of the systematic destruction of your characters, time, and time again-

Stop living in the past sonny boy, and get on my caliber  :-X

He is just lazy, he thinks that we log 10 chars or w/e just afk in base and get damas when in reality its a lot of work, anything he can't say or do = abuse ( Josh's dictionary )
These are solutions that are completely and utterly IMPRACTICAL FOR THE AVERAGE PLAYER.

Who in their right MINDS would want to log 10-20 characters, all dual cliented? Most computers that play this game cant even handle two.

This thread is about the general public of EPW, not the 5% of Tryhards that would open a mortgage on their house for armor and ornaments.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
yea prolly... i just wanted to make it clear how i make money... btw Domgrath join my faction (on alt) i teach you how to do Trials so u see it np....

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i fail to realize why you bitch like a baby everytime something doesn't go your way, no amount of EC dropped on my head when i started morai, it took me 1 month of voting and farming to level up 60 characters, doing Ares countless times and still not getting the stats I wanted. Instead of writing all these self centered essays about how big a loser you are and can't come close to everybody's else level therefore it must be made easier so you(no1 gives 2 shts about it btw) can have it on a golden platter. Instead of wasting all this time writing your sad attempts at anything ( 1v1ing, farming) you can spend that time to improve. Awful suggestion by a self centered prick lola

Now that this has been said let the useful majority of people that form the community to think of ways to improve anything , pis out
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
i fail to realize why you bitch like a baby everytime something doesn't go your way, no amount of EC dropped on my head when i started morai, it took me 1 month of voting and farming to level up 60 characters, doing Ares countless times and still not getting the stats I wanted. Instead of writing all these self centered essays about how big a loser you are and can't come close to everybody's else level therefore it must be made easier so you(no1 gives 2 shts about it btw) can have it on a golden platter. Instead of wasting all this time writing your sad attempts at anything ( 1v1ing, farming) you can spend that time to improve. Awful suggestion by a self centered prick lola
"1 month of voting and farming to level up 60 characters"

Okay, so that's what it requires to gear up a single toon on EPW? 60 Characters farming and an entire month of voting for gold?

No big deal guys, no big deal.

This suggestion has nothing to do with improving myself, it's about attracting new players to the server- and honestly, your suggestion of a starter pack with 20 rerolls (LMFAE) isn't going to make the cut when most pieces are an average of THOUSANDS of rerolls. Agatio will not buy the new server-files anytime soon, and this servers population is declining rapidly.

It requires at least 2 sets of armor in order to be "Decent" in PK, there is no way in hell anyone with a single set of armor will survive anything in PK when more than one person is attacking them.
Your delusions are honestly stunning, at this current moment, there is no possibility for you to beat me on any class you play.

I again challenge you, however your retorts being filled with random-insults and rage indicate that you are lacking the basic fundamentals needed for a structured argument.

You are nothing but a figment of the past, with past achievements "LMfaE remember when i REkT u 10-0 in 2009 XD!!!"

I have video evidence of the systematic destruction of your characters, time, and time again-

Stop living in the past sonny boy, and get on my caliber  :-X
Keep dreaming boy. You're just upset that I'm here pissing on your life while you try to claim wins that never happened. You will always be the that retarded guy that we ***ed with all the time. My only regret is not getting to see nova level gameplay on CSGO.

P.S. Would take your challenge more seriously if you ever actually went through with them. Last time I PM'd you for 1 vs 1 you added "No MGs" to WC msg : (. Still waiting for that CSGO 1 vs 1 too.