Epic Perfect World

Is the Game still Active?

Offline Areashi

• Banned
oc disbanded cuz whiping same enemy everyday got boring you went to other games so did we
you cannot be more deluded than this LOL

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Nice pic dude.. Explains why the game is as dead as your brain
kiss me  :-*

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
oc disbanded cuz whiping same enemy everyday got boring you went to other games so did we
Great story, where videos?  8)

Nice pic dude.. Explains why the game is as dead as your brain
I think your pre-puberty brain is better than mine. :'(

Damn man your replys are faster than higgs boson.
Last Edit: Mar 06, 2016, 09:19 pm by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
again you quote me...oh well 3-0 dt easy wasnt even hard,cc squads going aps cuz enemy too ez  like you in that video of erecho LOL

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
again you quote me...oh well 3-0 dt easy wasnt even hard,cc squads going aps cuz enemy too ez  like you in that video of erecho LOL

So u guys go aps in 1 pk and lose 7 anothers? This explain the death of the server.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Again you show how badly developed your brain is. You seem to be fanboying over a guild that is known to RQ in the first 2 weeks if anything doesn't go their way. Do you really think people didn't expect OC to die out in the first month they came back? This shows how new you are to this game.
''OH WOW OC IS BACK, THAT'LL LAST FOREVER'' - said no one ever apart from the newborns on this game.

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
Nerds, stil fighting over disband guilds, 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
its more alive than ever tbh should stay this way, when all big guilds were active it was like pk only at night and during the day or any other time its empty/dead, at the moment u have pk at any time with the smaller guilds i've seen many people from all big factions having alts in those smaller guilds and its fun, rpks good too

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Again you show how badly developed your brain is. You seem to be fanboying over a guild that is known to RQ in the first 2 weeks if anything doesn't go their way. Do you really think people didn't expect OC to die out in the first month they came back? This shows how new you are to this game.
''OH WOW OC IS BACK, THAT'LL LAST FOREVER'' - said no one ever apart from the newborns on this game.
you shouldnt be allowed to use word fanboying since you follow someones smurf steam acc.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
you shouldnt be allowed to use word fanboying since you follow someones smurf steam acc.
But he win 7-1 pks.

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
But he win 7-1 pks.
lies + 3-0 dt  your exuse "dt is pve event" LOL

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
its more alive than ever tbh should stay this way, when all big guilds were active it was like pk only at night and during the day or any other time its empty/dead, at the moment u have pk at any time with the smaller guilds i've seen many people from all big factions having alts in those smaller guilds and its fun, rpks good too
yeap 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
lies + 3-0 dt  your exuse "dt is pve event" LOL
No one deny u won 3-0 DT, but we recorded 7-1 victory pks and its obviously more important.(and reason why u guys stayed 2 weeks without going to pk)

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Wasnt Tyrants made so that there would be more pk? Now they 'absorb' everyone and all there is to do is play with yourselves.

It was made to beat out Artifex.
Artifex got "defeated" (more like moved on with their lives) so a lot of people went inactive. 
OC did it's typical revival for a month then went dead again so all of the people Rev asked to come back either left for guilds like Ruthless or Emerge or went inactive.

I see mostly randoms whenever I do decide to log on. 
Just a bunch of nobodies thinking they can be big and bad and trash talk now since the superior players aren't active anymore.

Offline Klaus

• The Original
OC IS BACK BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY