biggest pk now days is ruthless alamat vs china  and thats pretty much it

dead                  

Ahh Thought so
Thats sad

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
-postfarm- ;333

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Tbh it's not empty or unactive brother , i see alot of pk when ever im online , you only see Tyrants saying there ain't big pk's because they are the only biiiig one you know those numbers when we used to pk them. In my opinion i think Tyrants should just split in two or something like that even tho i know they want to be together in same guild , but meh that's just my opinion , i've been having alot of fun in pvp c: , hugs brother , woullld be nice seeing you around  :normal-8:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Tbh it's not empty or unactive brother , i see alot of pk when ever im online , you only see Tyrants saying there ain't big pk's because they are the only biiiig one you know those numbers when we used to pk them. In my opinion i think Tyrants should just split in two or something like that even tho i know they want to be together in same guild , but meh that's just my opinion , i've been having alot of fun in pvp c: , hugs brother , woullld be nice seeing you around  :normal-8:

kitty stew

faction: artifex

yep, servers dead, cya bro

*goes to pk*

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Ruthless and AE is the future...

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nah, the "best players" are not getting to manage a good guild to face tyrants and as the law of market works, tyrants is absorbing everybody.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
Nah, the "best players" are not getting to manage a good guild to face tyrants and as the law of market works, tyrants is absorbing everybody.

Wasnt Tyrants made so that there would be more pk? Now they 'absorb' everyone and all there is to do is play with yourselves.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Nah bruh, this sucker is closing down tomorrow.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

Wasnt Tyrants made so that there would be more pk? Now they 'absorb' everyone and all there is to do is play with yourselves.
Yeah but none of the enemy leaders managed to get a stable guild and everyone comming to here, what means we have the monopoly of the server.
What isnt good for the health of pk.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Yeah but none of the enemy leaders managed to get a stable guild and everyone comming to here, what means we have the monopoly of the server.
oc disbanded cuz whiping same enemy everyday got boring you went to other games so did we 

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Nice pic dude.. Explains why the game is as dead as your brain