Epic Perfect World

The hype of the game

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Why is there no new gear in here? i been playing this for 3 years (oh god what have i done with my life) and theres no new gear this is why the game is so dead. Theres nothing new in it same thing over and over daily. When those red cards S+ came out the game was a little more alive because people HAD to do something now its back to being dead because theres nothing to do i dont see nothing wrong with releasing a gear that takes 2-3days to farm and you can buy/sell parts to make it like r8 and before yall haters say "Ohhhh cant do itll break balance of the game" Nigga please this game been out for god knows how long and you people never stop asking for nerfs and upgrades you're never comfortable with anything am max geared and its boring as hell. Ugly fashion and mounts updates wont keep people in here much longer.

You can -1 all you want but that just means less pk for people really 

Offline ♥Insanitarius♥

• AnUnknownGod
  • An unknown god is still a god.
  • Characters: Insanitarius/Diligence/ETZIO
+1 game needs something new, its getting boring and tedious tbh
Insanitarius

Offline ⇝Fetti⇜

• ♦Back On My Bullshit♦
  • Characters: Galaxy
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
+1

New classes would be awesome too :(

Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
Why is there no new gear in here? i been playing this for 3 years (oh god what have i done with my life) and theres no new gear this is why the game is so dead. Theres nothing new in it same thing over and over daily. When those red cards S+ came out the game was a little more alive because people HAD to do something now its back to being dead because theres nothing to do i dont see nothing wrong with releasing a gear that takes 2-3days to farm and you can buy/sell parts to make it like r8 and before yall haters say "Ohhhh cant do itll break balance of the game" Nigga please this game been out for god knows how long and you people never stop asking for nerfs and upgrades you're never comfortable with anything am max geared and its boring as hell. Ugly fashion and mounts updates wont keep people in here much longer.

You can -1 all you want but that just means less pk for people really
And after you take 2-3 days to farm it youll be bored again with nothing more to do.
This aint a thread about adding something new but rather about making an easily farmable endgame set......we'll get other server PW syndrome.
Its either that or you want another r8-like set to keep rolling, which is sorta redundant.
imo don't touch the r8 sets, make some different access or something if people really want something more.
Or if you want to keep farming make a sin/ea and try for 3x int boots/3x int dagger , that should keep you plenty preoccupied till server dissolves.

your kungfu is goot

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
  • Characters: N/A
  • Faction: N/A
I wouldn't hold your breath much. Patches here are very slow. So very slow.
Hello.

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
Already a thread on that new classes and what not, the patch files not being released to private servers yet, been here longer then 3 years not saying your wrong on wanting more stuff, if there isn't anything that Aga can do, no point in complaining.

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
The amount of time that it takes for a game to develop new gear that people are happy with is insanely long. The key word is, people are happy with. You may argue that as long as it's balanced, people will be happy. However, as you saw from some of the people reacting to the last update, balancing doesn't mean satisfaction. The changes done to gear was very minuscule compared to what you're requesting/suggesting here. Satisfaction drives the server and that is very very hard to acquire.

Also, servers tend to die when people are not happy with gear. This is actually one of the only servers I've seen where people can play practically any class and still have a decent chance against someone else with similar level gear as them.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
The amount of time that it takes for a game to develop new gear that people are happy with is insanely long. The key word is, people are happy with. You may argue that as long as it's balanced, people will be happy. However, as you saw from some of the people reacting to the last update, balancing doesn't mean satisfaction. The changes done to gear was very minuscule compared to what you're requesting/suggesting here. Satisfaction drives the server and that is very very hard to acquire.

Also, servers tend to die when people are not happy with gear. This is actually one of the only servers I've seen where people can play practically any class and still have a decent chance against someone else with similar level gear as them.
At the pace we are going balance or not its going to die soon either way but like i said its to try something NEW not saying you should put new gear every time it comes out thats pretty stupid Out of 200 people that play 100 are afk and others  pve/pvpin. But hey if people dont want anything and want server to die be my guess xd theres plenty of other games/servers to try out just a shame watching most active private pw server die because it gets boring of the same thing. But eyy i c ur point m8  ;).

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Because PW is becoming out-dated.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
MMORPGs in general are. Grindy pieces of shit with unbalanced pvp

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead

kitty stew

people move onto other things

people take breaks

I don't see what's wrong with this

I do think epw could create more weapons armor etc that's delicately tested and doesn't creep things to op level like pwi but people would complain about that too..  people seem to think their boredom with this server is inherently the servers fault

just an observation of mine but when you find yourself being obsessed more with sims like customization of the game (or just logging in and chatting then getting bored and leaving) rather than playing it.. probably time to do something else for a while

all games get that way 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
All MMO RPGs are.

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
nope this isn't the key to making server more active again
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.