Epic Perfect World

World Boss Overhaul

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
First of all, i've been away for about two years now, so there's either two situations: There's easy and hard world bosses, though i've only found the easy ones since I came back (in which case this only applies to the easy ones), or there really are only easy ones, in which case I refer to all of them.

Regardless of the situation, it feels like World Bosses are way too weak, allowing basically anyone lv.150 to solo them for a weak reward getting at most 30 ec worth of loot.

I vaguely remember there being much stronger world bosses, if that is the case, why do the weak ones still exist? Is there a reason to not replace them with stronger and more valuable versions?

If that is not the case and all bosses are like that (though I highly doubt that's the case), wouldn't it overall be more fun and interesting to have challenging bosses with great loot that could only be obtained by an entire squad?

cevans1290

There are like 10-20 world bosses that drop 500-1k ec on regular, 1k-2k on double exp each..

I can do it in five mins with a sq of 7 sins, all geared.. some die ofc xd

Useless thread, those are just pwi bosses. Agatio rarely takes anything out of epw, just adds more (as a gm told me)

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
There are like 10-20 world bosses that drop 500-1k ec on regular, 1k-2k on double exp each..

I can do it in five mins with a sq of 7 sins, all geared.. some die ofc xd

Useless thread, those are just pwi bosses. Agatio rarely takes anything out of epw, just adds more (as a gm told me)
Ah, that'd explain it then. Useless thread indeed.

lulu

the hard stuff stays in Heaven/Hell, unless you'd like the entire map to become PK Forced (which quite a large amount of the serverbase would oppose.)