Epic Perfect World

Client crash

When i start the game it works for like 1 hour then crashes 
I've noticed that in task manager it starts wit like 600 MB than it crashes after reaching 3.9 GB , What can i do to solve this problem ? 

Angelica

Has this been an issue for a while or did you only experience it recently?
Try a full scan using your antivirus, malware bytes and ccleaner and try again.
it has a been a problem since like forever , in the past i was playing perfect world internation , had the same thing , it keept crashing , the onlly difference was that pwi didn't crash if i was ussing window mode , it was crashing if fullscreen only . Here on epw it is crashing no matter what kind of options i select , and i did a lot f scans , no malwares are to be find 

Angelica

it has a been a problem since like forever , in the past i was playing perfect world internation , had the same thing , it keept crashing , the onlly difference was that pwi didn't crash if i was ussing window mode , it was crashing if fullscreen only . Here on epw it is crashing no matter what kind of options i select , and i did a lot f scans , no malwares are to be find
Check if your drivers are up to date. If there's still no issue to be found, I can only think of formatting.
sorry for the big delay had some work to do , i've already re-installed the windows and everything that i could have think of , even updated my video driver , i think this game it's not designed to work on laptops ,  have intel core i3 , 2.30 ghz , 4 gb of ram , 1 gb hd video ... even when i hit the optimization thing it sets mor than half of them on maximum , although i use onlly minimum video settings  , literrally all i have s sharpen checked and everythng else is as down as i can set them.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Do you have an exception for the game folder in your antivirus?
It can sometimes shut the game down if it considers it a threat (which it isn't).

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
Was it "Javaws.exe*32" running thousands of times in the processing window?

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3
yes it is allowed through anitvirus and windows firewall
i don't recall seing any javaw thing , al i now is that when i open epw it starts at 600k in task manager and increases in time tll it reaches 3.900 gb the max ram memory as i have onlly 4 gb and then it crashes

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
It might be that.I had the same problem and it's a malware,didn't get detected by alot of antiviruses or malware removers. Only spy hunter 4.0 worked and after that the games been running fine.

s it's a virus that stays hidden in the game filles ? , because if that's the case i am open to try out everything , i've already re-installed windows , reformated and everything , if it's a virus that persists and stays hidden i can give that spy hunter a shot

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
No its not game files,From what i read its from your browser.Even if you formatted your computer you'd have still made a back up of chrome lets say,gets back from there.