Epic Perfect World

Seekers are balanced (Pt. 2 Added)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
lol are u high?
No, not really. Lock has Tickle_Jew tier DPH gears, and has insane defense stats on this R8R.
I know you like to say "I'm the best geared barb" because you farmed base quest helmet (rofl) but come on now, lets have no bias here.
seekers die to sins/barb even camping full pdef
u wot m8?

How are you going to say that statement when on the first page you said seekers have too much defense? *Mind-Blown*

Seekers have insanely high defense and offensive ability; if you go to 1:30 mark on this video above; you'll see that even pre-patch seekers were GoF-critting 45K damage & taking 800's from x3 Spark. Not much has changed on that regard
Last Edit: Mar 04, 2016, 04:43 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
seekers r fine 

Offline DaJi

• Artisan of Fates
  • Non-Script, Non-Cheat Player.
  • Characters: Topanga, Menily, Iah, Aeriah, cupcakKe, Tenuki
  • Faction: AxeメGroup/Ducks
Seekers "can" 1 hit with their metal combo, Barbarians "can" 1 hit you when you are full buffed in the air. Both are balanced.  :-\

Clueless Gamer. Seriously Troll. Zero Chill. Full Fun.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
No, not really. Lock has Tickle_Jew tier DPH gears, and has insane defense stats on this R8R.
I know you like to say "I'm the best geared barb" because you farmed base quest helmet (rofl) but come on now, lets have no bias here.
My r8 is armor is same level as Brewski... my weapon and ornaments are better (except r8 ring atm cause i am still engraving cause of patch)...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
You like to mention the best geared players of other classes and saying how they're overpowered at their stage (literally endgame gear, I.e burdette/chill). But when it comes to your own class average gear will do and those with endgame sets have no valid opinion. Lolk
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Seeker def is high only against melees
Not "seeker" in general is tanky
Just individuals with 2pdef orns 2def, 2def ring and rpdt armor (as the seeker in video u linked)
Not much to be done without harming non-scripting seekers
And about wb
5def lvls wouldnt save u from 55k or anything like that
And if i remember right theres just a chance to hit that high(crit+ gof) 
While u still have time to heart of steel before hand
Any class attacked randomly by any class will die if they dont pay attention
Gof zerk aint every hit and i rlly wanna see that in a 1v1 and u not avoiding it with sparks or such lmao
Their offensive power is okay, the phy def (45-50k) with 120+ def lvls is the problem
Touching def lvls would make them easy kills for arcanes
Pdef would make them sht in mdef orns
Rpdt only sht u could try to change

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Before anyone nerf my class , i use def 0 metal to kill him so is not so op.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
fix their pdef ,mdef is fine alrdy

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
fix their pdef ,mdef is fine alrdy
what mdef since rings got restricted??

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Seekers best always and everywhere.  :tiger-4: 
I'm not complaining about ring restriction, I'm complaining that we take more damage than every other class in the entire game.
We got jewed when it comes to this patch more than any other class, which is something you have agreed with in this past. "Build" has nothing to do with it. Best geared barb (probably other than brewskie) on a thread saying barb's are fine rofl k

Fact of the matter is boys, Seekers have too much defense and offensive ability as of right now.

The fact that seekers can GoF crit 50K+ damage EASILY with simple combo's (while still being able to go 3.33~4.0 at the same time) is disgustingly broken.

They're the only class that's even "broken" anymore. Agatio needs to make some serious edits to this classes defensive ability ( or offensive ability ) in order to keep some stability.

When a class with the best defensive skills in the game wants to have the best base def as well. Keep it up though, I enjoy coming back to forums every few days to see you cry. That awkward moment when the most predictable combo in the game is what leads to a nerf thread. Would rather see a video of you getting genie sparked and being too clueless to predict (or atleast avoid 2nd hit ;)) a short-ranged skill.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Barb's are pretty static when it comes to gameplay, unless you're pulling tricky shit like Xar, Myself, and others who try and time skills perfectly in APS 1v1.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
  • Characters: UchMadara
  • Faction: Augustine
literally 0 dmg to melee classes as maxy said.. only moment u can counter is when they reduce their def lvls and increase atk lvl thru that buff... they can just 3 spark the negative effect away... 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
Barb's are pretty static when it comes to gameplay, unless you're pulling tricky shit like Xar, Myself, and others who try and time skills perfectly in APS 1v1.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL OMG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL