Epic Perfect World

screen flashs/blinks in fullscreen

Offline Parasite

• Cannabis King
  • Characters: Diabolical, Merlyn, Balls, Misanthropical, Heylel, Stfu, Butterflies
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
I just bought a new computer and game works fine in windowed but when i go full screen it blinks/flashes and i cant seem to figure out how to fix it, if i turn v-sync off in fullscreen also it just goes black screen, if anyone knows how to fix this please help me out

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Make sure your Windows 10 and graphic card drivers are fully updated and it will stop.

Offline Harbinger

Make sure your Windows 10 and graphic card drivers are fully updated and it will stop.
I've just updated my grahpic card driver to the latest version, released 8th of this month, and my windows 10 is Home, can't find any other info about what version it is, but it still keeps flashing in fullscreen. Anyway to stop this?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
I've just updated my grahpic card driver to the latest version, released 8th of this month, and my windows 10 is Home, can't find any other info about what version it is, but it still keeps flashing in fullscreen. Anyway to stop this?
open folder of game go to element/user data  then open folder called  "systemsettings"

edit those 2 with resolution of you want or if you want full screen with your monitor resolution mine in this case is  1920x1080

make sure this is on 0. And save it
After that open  your taskbar properties

and check that auto-hide box.Click "ok" and run game should work fine(atleast it did for me)

Offline Harbinger

Did this too?

Yup, updated to the latest version, says next version is 1511, on 10th of March.
open folder of game go to element/user data  then open folder called  "systemsettings"

edit those 2 with resolution of you want or if you want full screen with your monitor resolution mine in this case is  1920x1080

make sure this is on 0. And save it
After that open  your taskbar properties

and check that auto-hide box.Click "ok" and run game should work fine(atleast it did for me)

I've tried that, best it gets to a windowed full screen mode but the chat box and pretty much all the skillbars, hp bar, etc is so far away

lulu

Update Windows again, and then (and only then) update your GPU drivers. Latest Win10 update resets your GPU drivers to stock as more legacy software/hardware support is added :)