Epic Perfect World

Hackers???

dorothyerika

Ok,so I got hacked and I wonder if a gm could reset my inv. pass.Apperently the hacker changed the pass so I couldn't even work on my 147 cleric.I told Agatio as-well,but he didnt do anything :o(not trying to be harsh Aga ily <3).But can a gm reset an inv/bank pass?:o

~FaithLove

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
no we can't :/
only Agatio can do this...
are you sure it was an hacker? couldn't be one of ur "internet friends"??

dorothyerika

It was a hacker.I wouldnt lie about it.And Aga said he'd reset my bank's pass.And he didnt.I know he's busy,but yeah..

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
You can't get hacked if you never change any information.

dorothyerika

But I did o.o,but after I got hacked I changed my pass so they wouldnt hack again =.=
Last Edit: Nov 22, 2012, 01:45 pm by FaithLove

Tali

Hacking =/= someone easily guessed your password.

If you truly believe you have been hacked, run a virus scan immediately; you most likely have a keylogger, and a LOT more information has been stolen than your EPW password.

dorothyerika

Ty Tali,i'll do that right away :o

Tali

Ty Tali,i'll do that right away :o

Hacking is MUCH more serious than just Perfect World stuff, nobody would ever go to that length for a private server account. Be sure to check your bank account balances and the like as well.

Offline Cowface

• DDoSing? Scripts are more fun
For your pw server account to be "hacked" it would have to be someone who had your account info and you said something wrong to lately. i am 99% sure it isnt some keylogger, they wouldnt give 2 shits about your pw password @_@.
"TSLRevival's ZvZ
----------------
1st overlord inbetween natural & 3rd, spot for drone
-> go behind 3rd mineral line later to spot for drones
2nd overlord spotting main ramp for drones OR outside natural

15   hatch
16   pool
17   gas
17   overlord
@    pool done, double queen
26    overlord & ling speed
28    bane nest at natural
34   Creep with main queen, close to ramp (5:30)

If you see lings or banes coming, make banes
Otherwise, make a lair! Assuming you make the lair:
~ 44   @100 gas, make lair (5:50)
44    triple gas , spine crawler
7:00   roach warren @ evo chamber
~ 7:10 lair finishes and so do you

Tali

For your pw server account to be "hacked" it would have to be someone who had your account info and you said something wrong to lately. i am 99% sure it isnt some keylogger, they wouldnt give 2 shits about your pw password @_@.

+1, nobody would go to the lengths of planting a keylogger just to get private server items. Their entire bank would probably be cleared out by now, not to mention identity stolen.  ;)

Offline daveydev

• Rawr! Ima kinky tiger
also I would suggest to clean your internet cookies too because viruses can and do come through the websites you browse and suspicious messages through email msn messenger Skype or any others don't open or click on the links. You should use cc cleaner to remove any and all cookies from your PC I found it better then the disc cleanup you get on your PC also with cc cleaner you can also check your registry and remove any faults I would also do that if there's a key-logger on your PC they maybe other viruses which may cause harm to your main OS files which you don't want.