Epic Perfect World

really cool idea...

Offline necroangel

Last Edit: Nov 22, 2012, 08:26 am by necroangel

LeakyKitty

I want that as a pet / completely off topic don't mind me.

Offline Slashyy

there already is a place to farm R8R mats its called faction base ............... get ur fac to stop been lazy and do them >.<

Offline necroangel

Last Edit: Nov 22, 2012, 08:27 am by necroangel

Offline BritneyJean

• Lab's Sex Slave
  • BJ
   clearly you have miss placed some brain cells it was an idea......so if u have nothing positive to say get the fack off my post.....its not about what we have already its about makeing it a tad bit more fun to farm....SMH@ them internet cool kids

ur post was the only post offencive in this thread :/

u gave ur idea, slashy gave his response in saying how that idea is already in place to some extent.

you want others to be positive, maybe you should try it yourself first, and serve as an example.

anyways....

i prefer it the way it is atm, its more fun to do it with the faction, and without the bother of worrying about PK interference. Also gives the faction as a whole to do something, helps with internal guild bonding/chemistry.

Its a good idea to have an alternative outside of this, as you've suggested, but then no one will bother with the guild base trials then.

if you look at it from another angle, we have ongoing events and farming areas that reward EC as you know, which basically is r8 mats in one sense. soo, can just farm ec, and get your r8 mats :p.

none the less, good idea.

^Guess which one here is me ? :3

Offline necroangel

well sense this has turned into a debate post ill delete it now  :P

Offline Slashyy

well sense this has turned into a debate post ill delete it now  :P

it hasn't turned into a debate just people putting the opions which is what happens when ideas are posted there was no need to get offensive but in the future if u dont like opions been posted under ur ideas dont post them >.>

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
Most of the thread have been deleted but, for what i understand of it it was about new places to farm r8 mats, All the GM team have already a eye on this, and we are already working on it. As you all know, events and instances take time to work on, we will be haveing some new news as soon as we can. We do apriciate any and all ideas of our players, but yet plz do not turn a idea in bash post .

ty all
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
Most of the thread have been deleted but, for what i understand of it it was about new places to farm r8 mats, All the GM team have already a eye on this, and we are already working on it. As you all know, events and instances take time to work on, we will be haveing some new news as soon as we can. We do apriciate any and all ideas of our players, but yet plz do not turn a idea in bash post .

ty all
+1 I totally agree, bashing turns so many posts with great potential into a mud flinging he said she said that kills the thread and often forces gms to shut them down. FLAMING KILLS IDEAS. i made that caps because it's so true. The gms arent all knowing and often, many idea they come up with come from US. I believe the base bosses, sumor camp, (god i cant remeber half of them....) a few pvp plans that were beta tested (wont say more cause i dunno if im allowed to), i think world boss drops too..... anyways the list goes on. Point is, many events and things we know and love here were actually player submitted ideas. So pls dont censor them. Posts like ec in boutique, nerf psys/sins/mys/whateverclassiscurrentlyhandingmemyassonasilverplatterinpvp (bcause thats usually what it boils down to), and things like that; are they usually bad ideas that r born of laziness, incompetence, or spite? Yes, they usually are. But we shouldn't bash them for it. Maybe we can rough them up and tell them to work harder, but all out "Fck you, goto hell you f***ing SoB i hope you die" THAT is too far. Not saying that happened, but it an example. Besides, gms wont even consider ideas like that. If they thought they were good ideas, they would have already been implimented because arguements like, "this class is oped", or "i want this for free" are things that have always been around and are always brought up and if they gm's agreed, they would already be applied by now. Pls give ideas the chance to blossom. It often takes alot of courage to post an idea on the forums because you're afraid of ridicule. And i should know, i post alot of ideas. Some are liked, others are ignored. Hey, at least i put them out there. Cant say i didn't try right? Many will get shot down, some will be loved, and a rare few may actually change the game, you never know. Even if you think an idea is total crap. I thought my post on 7 sin, 9 circles was a crappy idea but people loved it and i was surprised. You never know
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine