Epic Perfect World

I blame Tyrants for killing the PK

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
Hey kareem its your fault theres no pk anymore, why did u had to make best guild ever and make other players disband again and again like a dictator.
Rofl best thing I heard yet 
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline • 𝘟𝘲𝘶𝘪 •

• GetGood
  • Characters: Xqui
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Where is the petition? I sign it.
I dont see any objections about killing kareem, no petition is needed - just do it

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
You seem to have a need to mention Artifex disbanding repetitively. Very similar to typical behavior shown by you, but I'm just surprised that months after this event happened, you're still regurgitating the same thing you've been saying. Meanwhile, most people who ran Artifex have all left the game - most don't even check forums anymore. And here you are being a total clown with next to no audience except the rare few (like me) who will occasionally call you out on your unhealthy obsession.

PS: Aren't you still in Tyrants, Mr. I-leave-any-guild-whose-outnumbering? Especially with the server in the state that it's in, I would've thought that a EPW Social Justice Warrior such as your self would've made H.O. again because of, you know, your higher sense of PvP morality than the rest us.

You seem to be new blob
That's why i wanted to leave tyrants when arti disband? And that's why i left tyrants after OC disband?
Go eat beans m8
Like second time i mention arti disband. I think you are obsessed with me.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

pikachuchu

You seem to be new blob
That's why i wanted to leave tyrants when arti disband? And that's why i left tyrants after OC disband?
Go eat beans m8
I'm obsessed with you.  :monkey-48:

Gimme damas.

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
nah, 200 cap is ok, what rly needs to be removed is the alliance system, there's no guild atm that pulls crazy insane numbers, we let most of our actives go since every guild tried to GvG us got shut down n disbanded, unless someone barks at us again we won't be bringing more than 20~30 max for pk, also I suggest for factions like Ducks, AE or whatever on map now if we bid on them try to show because Im more than sure we wont be having 100~140online for TW like old days
from AE point of view we show up for TW if we can. But since mostly bidded more than 1 faction (this week was exception) we have to pick our battles. Last time Tyrants bidded on us we had 3 defense TW's Ruthless/Ducks/Tyrants so it's quite obvious we are not showing up to Tyrants. I have said this to Kareem as well.
As for pk dead atm I do disagree it has only spread among multiple factions. For instance yesterday it was fun to see Tyrants actually in pk with more than 1 squad when there was ArchEnemy/Ruthless/Tyrants/Ducks/Alamat/AG/Glorious in pk. I personally loved that pk.

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
You seem to be new blob
Go eat beans m8
Kermo u need come Holymoly now :police:

Goldengate

Good old days seeing 100 clients crashing...

kitty stew

You seem to be new blob That's why i wanted to leave tyrants when arti disband? And that's why i left tyrants after OC disband? Go eat beans m8 Like second time i mention arti disband. I think you are obsessed with me.

whats wrong with eating beans

without beans no dutch ovening the wife

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
actually it got nothing to do with Tyrants or any other guild, its just that people got bored from the same thing over and over agian...I am one of those who quit...nothing new...i got aps then channel gear then what? the exact same pk over and over again...I think new classes would give this server a boost

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
actually it got nothing to do with Tyrants or any other guild, its just that people got bored from the same thing over and over agian...I am one of those who quit...nothing new...i got aps then channel gear then what? the exact same pk over and over again...I think new classes would give this server a boost
New class would give this server boost, but not pk tho everything depends on decent guild and Pw server always dying when big guild got disbanded, like few weeks or more than month, this is good time to play another game until server back to normal Rpk/mass daily,
just look how many guild disband this year, Warning. artifex, Oc, like we missing 200-300 ppl  already, and those who were in arti/oc/warning dont think so they have any interested anymore about this server Until their guild leaders comes back, or some one will work hard for new guild that might changed the server again, im not gonna blame tyrants killing pk, if tyrants were artifex they would do same as tyrants simple,
Last Edit: Feb 29, 2016, 09:06 pm by Clones

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
New class would give this server boost, but not pk tho everything depends on decent guild and Pw server always dying when big guild got disbanded, like few weeks or more than month, this is good time to play another game until server back to normal Rpk/mass daily,
just look how many guild disband this year, Warning. artifex, Oc, like we missing 200-300 ppl  already, and those who were in arti/oc/warning dont think so they have any interested anymore about this server Until their guild leaders comes back, or some one will work hard for new guild that might changed the server again, im not gonna blame tyrants killing pk, if tyrants were artifex they would do same as tyrants simple,
How the fck Tyrants killing pk, we are pking once in a week

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
To be serious... most ppl who i know doesn't play because of script and def camp, it's so stupid to pk when ppl switch between 10 sets and 20 parts.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
To be serious... most ppl who i know doesn't play because of script and def camp, it's so stupid to pk when ppl switch between 10 sets and 20 parts.

Most people don't play because of:

• Script/defense camp
  • Sick of drama, rl issues, trash talking
  • "Corrupted" staff
  • Bored of PW in general and moved onto newer games
  • Focusing on real life
It's not really because of Tyrants. 
Though members of Tyrants do partake in the drama and defense camping/scripting.