Epic Perfect World

Restrict mdef ornas from magic classes.

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds
I know exactly who you're talking about and how annoying it is when fighting that person but I don't believe it's a good idea since the game-play of one doesn't justify a change for the whole community. :-\

kitty stew

Dude just few posts above, i resp..eh I am done, Ya'll need learn how to read properly couse sins and EA's are clearly magic classes for alot of people :tiger-24:
they get it

they just trollin'

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
+1 Not because its unfair or anything just because i love tryhards getting nerfed 
ive seen some psy vs psy and wiz vs wiz x2 mdeff orns i just face palm and move on with life :( 

Asental

This is a useless threads .
I think u are the first one who suggest this. I dont see the problem on it.

I saw many sin fighting bm barb with full rpdt and phy ornas i dont see any problem why not letting MG class use magic ornas too?
its a sheep mentality here on epic. idiotism is the first, the rest will follow suit soon. dw lel

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
I know exactly who you're talking about and how annoying it is when fighting that person but I don't believe it's a good idea since the game-play of one doesn't justify a change for the whole community. :-\
It's not just one, like I said I've seen people complain about it in playoffs and just normal 1v1s and because I suggest it I'm suddenly getting hated? People need to grow up and stop getting emo over nerfs.  ^-^
Last Edit: Feb 29, 2016, 09:57 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline S-PAG-HET

• Post Farmer of the Year
  • Nah..
  • Characters: Nothing to see here
  • Faction: please disperse
Dude just few posts above, i resp..eh
I am done, Ya'll need learn how to read properly couse sins and EA's are clearly magic classes for alot of people  :tiger-24:

lol...

Offline Ormin

Another "nerf-them-please" topic.

Generally speaking, I'm against any restrictions.
If I didn't find a way to beat someone
it doesn't mean no one will.

Give them a chance to try. They might discover how.
If you restrict this-and-that we will never know...

And if you think it is (whatever it is) so OP,
then make one for yourself and pwn.

Very selfish thread...apart from benefiting those who 1v1, especially those who use arcane class to 1v1 with another arcane class, this suggestion makes absolutely no sense and no benefits to the community. Under normal circumstances, nobody will use magic ornas on arcane classes, unless he is looking for insta death from phy dd. So this suggestion only applies to a very specific situation. Furthermore not every player in the community plays with 1v1...but there are people who think only players who 1v1 are relevant, so their issues = everybody's issues...also, with more restrictions, there will not be much rooms for unconventional builds or playstyles, like HA veno. Just because they are the minority, doesn't mean they should always get bullied by the majority.

kitty stew

Very selfish thread...apart from benefiting those who 1v1, especially those who use arcane class to 1v1 with another arcane class, this suggestion makes absolutely no sense and no benefits to the community. Under normal circumstances, nobody will use magic ornas on arcane classes, unless he is looking for insta death from phy dd. So this suggestion only applies to a very specific situation. Furthermore not every player in the community plays with 1v1...but there are people who think only players who 1v1 are relevant, so their issues = everybody's issues...also, with more restrictions, there will not be much rooms for unconventional builds or playstyles, like HA veno. Just because they are the minority, doesn't mean they should always get bullied by the majority.
I agree but 1v1 tryhards are far from the majority

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
I agree but 1v1 tryhards are far from the majority
That's why the whole server had to suffer from a few try hards camping different rings? 

zSavX

you're a one maddie b1tch ayy m8 lmae, magic class camping mdef ornies + rmd gear vs another magic class is pain in the arse lmae you clueless banana.. the suggestion is pretty good just not implementable, could of just +1 or -1 instead of talkin like a lil sassy boi lmaeeei am a barb with mdef ornies lmaeee, always have no problems in 1v1,, other HA classes camping pdef ornies in 1v1 is just a pain in the arse m8 foking suxeeeeer lmaeeeeeeee xDxDxD
foking hell breuh just +1 -1 nigguuh fokin had to read all that sh1t l3lo i still +1 anyway lmae
Like seriously can you read? and this thread came up what 1-2 days right after we got the nerf patch? be real...
-1 and why, if someone is using mdef ornaments and they take less damage either get good, outplay them, or don't fight them...no point in restricting ornaments cause a 1v1/duel last long...Ijs

to even suggest this is like saying....Claws should only be used on barbs and fists on bm, archers shouldn't use fist (there are some that do) and veno should only use pataka, wizard should only use magic sword, and cleric should only use glaive, why stop ornament restrictions restrict everything

and on the last note...please when you reply to me, for the love of god please use proper english that's way too many spelling errors for you to have the audacity to check someone on the forums...

kitty stew

That's why the whole server had to suffer from a few try hards camping different rings?

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Holy ***ing shit, is this a serious thread? I could have sworn that just by reading the title that it was a joke... 
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Gemini

• Retired Staff Member
  • ⚜ Bookworm ⚜
  • #Courtney♥♥Ansh♥*~#413x7p3kp3k~* ☀ Flowered✿
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Locked as requested.