Epic Perfect World

Restrict mdef ornas from magic classes.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
As the title says.
+1 or -1

it's seriously pathetic the lengths people go to so they don't lose a 1v1, i just watched a psy sit in full 2/3x rmd gear and mdef ornas with 2def and rmd.

no sht talking plz.

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I'm basically 40

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
              +1

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
+1
same for HA classes, please restrict pdef ornies from Barbs/seekers/Bms : )))) 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
+1
stfu archy (: <3

★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
+1           

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
In what situation is this viable though?

Psychic vs Psychic? Obviously.

Mg vs Mg? Terrible idea.

Mystic vs Mystic? Terrible idea.

Cleric vs Cleric? Terrible idea.

Veno vs Veno? Again, terrible idea.

So where exactly is this an issue? Just curious. If you're complaining from the view of a venomancer that's sage. The average venomancer is a demon and will proc a 0PDEF and instantly 1-2 shot someone with Arcane, or a pet.

Also, this will never happen. Simply due to the fact EA's, Sin's, and plenty of other classes like to use 1 PDEF/ 1 MDEF ornaments in certain fights.

@Edit: Can you actually write a single post without insulting people?
Last Edit: Feb 28, 2016, 06:39 pm by Alexypk

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Also, this will never happen. Simply due to the fact EA's, Sin's, and plenty of other classes like to use 1 PDEF/ 1 MDEF ornaments in certain fights.
Did you even read the title?  :-X Serious question
Unless EA and Sins are considered magic classes out of a sudden.

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
well the thing really is psy vs any arcane wearing full mdef ornas is just ..lol.....the joy of being the only full mag attack class

+1 tho

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Did you even read the title?  :-X Serious question
Unless EA and Sins are considered magic classes out of a sudden.
Fair enough, however there are people in this thread that think that other classes should be restricted to certain ornaments as well. One thing leads to another, and that's why I said my piece.

Again, let's point out the fact that she is a SAGE VENOMANCER complaining about not being able to kill another magic class in 1v1 because of them using magic ornaments; that is purely her fault for picking that cultivation. If she was demon, she wouldn't struggle nearly as much with the 20% proc of 0DEF and a physical damage pet.

I feel like this argument is very, very one-sided and unfair to players that have spent $$$ on their ornaments, regardless their class.

And before you say hypocrisy, Rings were simply too advantageous. It's very rare for someone to script from PDEF-MDEF Neck/Belt set in a 1v1; therefore making Rings a viable option to restrict since they were scripted so frequently. 

Again.. 

+1 

However, I feel like it's kind of BS. No AA class in their right mind would use MDEF ornaments versus another AA class unless they were probably a Psychic. If she was demon she wouldn't have the issues shes having. /Point

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Fair enough, however there are people in this thread that think that other classes should be restricted to certain ornaments as well. One thing leads to another, and that's why I said my piece.

Again, let's point out the fact that she is a SAGE VENOMANCER complaining about not being able to kill another magic class in 1v1 because of them using magic ornaments; that is purely her fault for picking that cultivation. If she was demon, she wouldn't struggle nearly as much with the 20% proc of 0DEF and a physical damage pet.

I feel like this argument is very, very one-sided and unfair to players that have spent $$$ on their ornaments, regardless their class.

And before you say hypocrisy, Rings were simply too advantageous. It's very rare for someone to script from PDEF-MDEF Neck/Belt set in a 1v1; therefore making Rings a viable solution since they were scripted so easily.
At what point did I say I was fighting the Psy?