Epic Perfect World

What you want Changed/Nerfed/Balanced

PURGATORY

:'( Notifications
Last Edit: Feb 28, 2016, 11:29 am by PURGATORY

PURGATORY

Def need to nerf 0def from 20% to about 10% the amount of people I see running around praying to EPW gods and getting 0 def + arcane is insane. Never see much of any demon venos actually using anything else but that fox form and puri weap til 0 def procs lolol. No offense to all you demon venos who are 1v1ers and such.
Lol. :-X

Well, let's see:
An Assassin can easily tank a whole squad of people AAing on them.
So many AA classes camp Purify weapons nowadays, making them nearly unkillable.
As for the 0 pdef nerf, you can go ahead and ask the rest of the community that hates Venos and cries and complains about them.
Hate is not a good reason enough for a nerf, 20% is a jackpot itself, as if there were no other offensive skills that people QQ about. Rainbow myriad's chance to cause either mdef or pdef reduction is far less than 10% and Ironwood's 20% in mass pk lands probably on less than every fifth still. :'(   And as the "rest of the community that hates venomancers", you refer to the class ratio of 80% EAs of the remaining 20% of miscellaneous classes in EPW?   :(

Other than that, a purify weapon serves a purpose for AA classes in the same means as does a GoF one for any melee. It is unreasonable to bring imbalance to AA classes' squishiness.

Ps. Genie has a skill "Faith" that someone might find extremely useful    :-\

• Delete Venomancers from the game
  • And Domgrath
+1  :police:
I was in game today for few hours and for now I can say that things look alright, except BM's damage being not great vs melee classes. Overall I am quite happy with this patch.
Amen, let's improve gameplay instead of yoyoing with nerfs  :-*
Last Edit: Feb 28, 2016, 11:28 am by PURGATORY

Offline Manu

• ★Nin Nin★
  • Characters: SelfishFreak
  • Delete Venomancers from the game

• Remove GoF from sin R8R wep and replace with Scrificial Strike so people don't get hiero'd by normal attack

• Add a cooldown on life-hunter so permenant APS/HP reduction is impossible

• Restrict 140 bow from Assassins

• Remove GoF from barbs.
  • Increase the cooldown at the hammer "appearing" skill(no idea the name,never touched barb).
  • Restrict 140 bow from barbs.

Pretty sure,you wont like these changes.Your hate looks like its towards sin for some reason.Maybe you failing against sins or something.Dont know,dont care tbh.You just want your class to be above the rest for your own reasons(seen it at like every buff/nerf/balance thread).Lets keep it as it is.Barbs are the best tanks in game,they dont need to be the best DD too.

OnTopic: Maybe lower the required dex for claws(?) and also give 5att lvls to bms?but barbs are gonna restat that extra points they had at dex into str,so nerf their att lvl a bit instead or something similar.
Last Edit: Feb 28, 2016, 06:34 am by Manu

Goldengate

I believe that 650 Vitality requirement was much better than the one with 750. I've become tankier on my EP but now I heal 3K HP points less. This does make a lot of difference when I can't simple save someone from being AA'ed with instant cast. 

I think it would be better if we get new capes especially for support classes with different requirements or reducing VIT requirement to 650. 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
capping the RPD and RMD is the only remaining nerf left 
i feel like i'm dead

darkfe321

critical absorb soul would be nice :police:

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
I was in game today for few hours and for now I can say that things look alright, except BM's damage being not great vs melee classes. Overall I am quite happy with this patch.
Rofl what about  seekers def ? Cape vit requirment 750 lose 5 def lvls okay sin lose 5 atkk lvl where is the balance in that ? They still have same def and sin do 0 dmg unless u had not removed 5 atk lvls 

Offline Nakki

• Holdback
  • “The most dangerous place is safety..”
  • Faction: Ruthless
Yeah. +1. Thanks for this patch Aga. O:-)
Having a 750 vit requirement for the cape and restricting phy rings for mag classes is a good idea for me to avoid def camping 24/7.

As for the 0 pdef nerf, you can go ahead and ask the rest of the community that hates Venos and cries and complains about them.
In my opinion 20% procs for venos is good as it is.  Venos can't always kill through their 0pdef especially when the opponent 1) got good gears 2) str/vit types 3)god-like play style (LOL).

And removing puri weaps for other mag classes, isn't good idea I guess, since the def cape requires over 750vit and restricting phy rings for mag classes. Js. Game is good as it is. ^-^
+1  :police:Amen, let's improve gameplay instead of yoyoing with nerfs  :-*
Cheers!
Ikr. Im noob. (╯﹏╰)/

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
Those that want to nerf wf should really consider actually playing one before talking and see the struggle  :( and if you do support the nerf and play wf,you're just horribly lucky because my 0 def hits once in a blue moon

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
Well, let's see:
An Assassin can easily tank a whole squad of people AAing on them.
ow..umm i didnt mean i really care there wont be another patch like that for months now maybe till its clear how these worked out ..so ..

Just meant you should add why you want these changes when you ask for them.

#NERFPSY

:police:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
If you'd want to remove purify weapons you'd have to remove gof weapons.
Idk why you want them gone anyways tbh. they aren't that bad, you do have to sacrifice attack, lvl, def lvl or channeling in order to use them and get a chance for it to proc, 

Offline StormGod

• Overpowered Stormbringer
  • Overpowered Stormbringer
  • Characters: Too many to list
  • Faction: None
Another stupid thread made by ppl who need change a game because they not good at it. Let the game as is it. More u will try to nerf class, more you will kill the game. 
If you not with me then you against me

Offline S-PAG-HET

• Post Farmer of the Year
  • Nah..
  • Characters: Nothing to see here
  • Faction: please disperse
If you'd want to remove purify weapons you'd have to remove gof weapons.
Idk why you want them gone anyways tbh. they aren't that bad, you do have to sacrifice attack, lvl, def lvl or channeling in order to use them and get a chance for it to proc,

+1                                          

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Those that want to nerf wf should really consider actually playing one before talking and see the struggle  :( and if you do support the nerf and play wf,you're just horribly lucky because my 0 def hits once in a blue moon
Sh, 1v1ing a demon wf when suddenly 0pdef procs, and the pet starts hitting you more than the wf, and your just standing there like  :-X

Offline BriEsT

• Don
I believe that 650 Vitality requirement was much better than the one with 750. I've become tankier on my EP but now I heal 3K HP points less. This does make a lot of difference when I can't simple save someone from being AA'ed with instant cast.

I think it would be better if we get new capes especially for support classes with different requirements or reducing VIT requirement to 650.
?....... it should be 800 just incase some retard decides to go tryhard and reset some dex/magic/str to get it . EP heal is fine as well most good eps use full vit build ( back in old days heavy builds ) and never had problems with healing .