• Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Did you PM a GM online to bring you back to the instance ?  :rolleyes:

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
Since the threat was made alredy, there is also a bug at the start of fsp while crossing the path over the lava, i had a squad the other day and about 2-3 ppls wasnt able to cross over it, they had to get in the left/right wall and jump over not that i care much but it can get frustrating when u die and try to hurry back
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Did you PM a GM online to bring you back to the instance ?  :rolleyes:
 I used my TP skill ^^
Since the threat was made alredy, there is also a bug at the start of fsp while crossing the path over the lava, i had a squad the other day and about 2-3 ppls wasnt able to cross over it, they had to get in the left/right wall and jump over not that i care much but it can get frustrating when u die and try to hurry back
Yes it's a problem ^^'

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
You know of more players with this same problem ?
I helped a person the other day with her client, she had copied the client from a friend and so she had some files switched.
Did you guys copied from friends too ?

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
You know of more players with this same problem ?
I helped a person the other day with her client, she had copied the client from a friend and so she had some files switched.
Did you guys copied from friends too ?
I don't have a modified client and nor do my friends(according to them at least) that have run into this problem. I doubt that this client in question is the primary reason, nor does it seem plausible that everyone experiencing issues with the dungeon has it... I could be wrong though.
Last Edit: Mar 01, 2016, 03:15 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline KeeKee

• ☾☾❀☽☽
  • Characters: KeeKee
people can also get under fsp from the first quicksilver infant mob to the right it's always been that way tho either a sin will leap to it or a archer will use leap as they attacking it to get under the cave.

hint: next time if your stuck in the cave and there is a seeker in sqd leave sqd and have the seeker use transpositions skill , than voidstep to get you both out and than get back into sqd it seems to work nicely for most.
Last Edit: Mar 01, 2016, 03:57 pm by KeeKee

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic

If I remember correctly this has been an issue for a as long as the instance has been out. The solution I know of is to relog. I always make sure to jump over it whenever I go past just in case.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote