Epic Perfect World

Why do players make game too personal,, ??

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Not sure why a thread with this title is so directed to one guild.

here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Competition was easy when they call a squad for  2-3 players or double number in mass pk, whatever, they have lot of Allies and good resources of players, its hard to say they have full of Chinese players, but they have few good players 

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
chinos trashtalk me a lot lmao but I don't remember them saying anything personal, maybe they just don't know anything about me...

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
chinos trashtalk me a lot lmao but I don't remember them saying anything personal, maybe they just don't know anything about me...
Shut up kid 

Offline Monti

• Old Player
I would like to apply give me the site
PS. Annikaa is a hottie, damn

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
haha lol i miss chinos xd

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
People without much sustainable interaction in real life tend to vent their frustrations to their peers online, it's easy to do, and it easily turns into a personal-conflict if the person is emotionally invested into the place or thing that they're bound to. 

EPW as a community is filled with such individuals, and since EPW can be considered more of a "Community" based MMORPG, it's easy to find yourself disliking your peers in a personal away. This is something that makes PW as a game brilliant, it forces community interaction and therefore transcends the boundaries of a "Game" and a "Community". 

Honestly, at this point of age, PW is more comparable to an online-chatroom with little games you can play with your friends than an actual game.

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
People without much sustainable interaction in real life tend to vent their frustrations to their peers online, it's easy to do, and it easily turns into a personal-conflict if the person is emotionally invested into the place or thing that they're bound to.

EPW as a community is filled with such individuals, and since EPW can be considered more of a "Community" based MMORPG, it's easy to find yourself disliking your peers in a personal away. This is something that makes PW as a game brilliant, it forces community interaction and therefore transcends the boundaries of a "Game" and a "Community".

Honestly, at this point of age, PW is more comparable to an online-chatroom with little games you can play with your friends than an actual game.
+1   

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
+1  
+1 to +1 to post cuz +1  :police:

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 to +1 to post cuz +1  :police:
+1 to your +1 for +1ing my +1