Epic Perfect World

Why do players make game too personal,, ??

Offline Rename

• The Truth is everyone is going to hurt you, you just got to find the one worth suffering for.
  • Characters: Rename
  • Faction: Apollumi #1
 :police: It's Been a while since China dominated PK in Asian time zone and its quiet funny how racism and hate towards Chinese player grow, is it because they lost ? or too frustrated in finding ways how to beat china .. as a matter of fact only Chinese don't trash talk for the past years not because they can't speak English ( cause they really speak well) .. :police: Axe Group will always be Axe Group.... :P 8)
Im not stupid, im just too lazy to show you how smart i really am.

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
Can I join guild?

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
Sorry Tea i am better than you

Offline Areashi

• Banned
weeb detect-o-meter is going off right now

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Chinese players aside from a handful are terrible players, they only won pks due to outnumber mostly and having more EPs/wrs 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Rename

• The Truth is everyone is going to hurt you, you just got to find the one worth suffering for.
Toughness sorry but hya loves me more .. :police:

Offline Rename

@ kiddo EP's and WR??? are you reffering to artifex??

Offline Rename

is't Chinese fault to have more players than other guild? hello? its a mass pk not GVG...

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Chinese players aside from a handful are terrible players, they only won pks due to outnumber mostly and having more EPs/wrs
ever tw'd vs the russian faction?

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
china has only ea squads what wr-s

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Boring real life or ignorants.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
as a matter of fact only Chinese don't trash talk for the past years not because they can't speak English ( cause they really speak well) .. :police: Axe Group will always be Axe Group.... :P 8)
I agree
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Bushy

• Characters: Bushy
  • Faction: Alamat
lol ask your self first before asking others lol

Offline Tzo

• Characters: Tzo
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
:police: It's Been a while since China dominated PK in Asian time zone and its quiet funny how racism and hate towards Chinese player grow, is it because they lost ? or too frustrated in finding ways how to beat china .. as a matter of fact only Chinese don't trash talk for the past years not because they can't speak English ( cause they really speak well) .. :police: Axe Group will always be Axe Group.... :P 8)
I agree china have the best PK, but please when you say AxeGroup will always be AxeGroup, you need to notice AG never go Mass PK alone, Heaven and Ducks always there, so please dont say China and then AxeGroup since your allies doing a rly great job to. But yes china have best pk!! :)

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
I agree china have the best PK, but please when you say AxeGroup will always be AxeGroup, you need to notice AG never go Mass PK alone, Heaven and Ducks always there, so please dont say China and then AxeGroup since your allies doing a rly great job to. But yes china have best pk!! :)
^this