Epic Perfect World

Why server has no PK

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
shit idea, I and others have more fun pking in the Asian timezone , if you don't like it then adapt
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Nice to visit Epic again for the drama, good times.
What drama this is boring xd

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Trashtalking is one thing, but the hate and personal level your guild took it too was crossing the line. When you start insulting people's looks, occupations, and countries... You have crossed said line. Leave the trashtalk at a in-game level, that's where it should always stay. Insult one's gameplay, but never one's life.
I wont argue with the rest of what you said because its all opinion....but this part lol?  We made up words....literally made up words like Dayo(I came up with it in vent....means absolutely nothing) and got reported for it.....while on the other hand you guys were openly racist against black people lol.

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
I wont argue with the rest of what you said because its all opinion....but this part lol?  We made up words....literally made up words like Dayo(I came up with it in vent....means absolutely nothing) and got reported for it.....while on the other hand you guys were openly racist against black people lol.
Shut up Dayo

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Ayyyyy
Go quit already, leave forums fcking loser

Im the best don't bark

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
it's time for evolution 

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu

kitty stew

+1 

but they're too dumb to learn so I'm perfectly satisfied with them just leaving server 

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Issue with the game is that it's dying already.

Issue with the server is that there's no new unique content attracting new players here.

Issue with Artifex was that we kept the guild going for too long and people like Kareem got bored and let which of course made Tyrants. Yes, I'm saying that we should've disbanded a long time ago so that a few number of smaller factions could've formed. Believe it or not, we did plan to disband after the 3rd TW against Tyrants, but I don't know why we even waited until they were formed, much less wait until the 3rd TW.

Issue with Tyrants is that
a. They combined forces to take down Artifex because they are making the server boring
b. They have become the new Artifex and yet refuses to do anything about it although the server being boring was a huge issue before

Issue with OC is that they have a following that comes and goes only as Rev comes and goes.

Those are my opinions on why this server is in the state that it is.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity