Epic Perfect World

Poll here for Dex Accuracy Tome Go

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
I thought i'm the only one..
Cast EAs will be even more retarded if they get more acc, EAs don't need more accuracy.
-1 for sure.
agreed -1
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

kitty stew

use the str tome noobs

increase veno pet accuracy = +1 8)

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I thought i'm the only one..
Cast EAs will be even more retarded if they get more acc, EAs don't need more accuracy.
-1 for sure.
yes because i'm not using accuracy tome already "str tome", having it in dex stats will change so much  :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
-1 cause 4 endgame tomes are enough....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
-1 cause 4 endgame tomes are enough....
best counterargument i'm done arguing 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
If yzu say "poll" in the title at least make one...

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
+1 so Domgrath can be mad  ;)
+1 archer needs this to be honest. Played it for about a week or two, the misses were pure cancer and since they are losing cape and oht belt (and overall def is becoming less potent), EA needs a boost that'll allow it to compete in 1 vs 1.

So far right now, the only thing this balance patch is doing is nerfing mystics and venos (and mages that aren't well geared), and buffing WBs, a class that has a chance to win vs any matchup (just don't look at barbs like domgrath that rely on def camp/script and still lose).

Welp, Kera will love this patch.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
+1 archer needs this to be honest. Played it for about a week or two, the misses were pure cancer and since they are losing cape and oht belt (and overall def is becoming less potent), EA needs a boost that'll allow it to compete in 1 vs 1.

So far right now, the only thing this balance patch is doing is nerfing mystics and venos (and mages that aren't well geared), and buffing WBs, a class that has a chance to win vs any matchup (just don't look at barbs like domgrath that rely on def camp/script and still lose).

Welp, Kera will love this patch.
rofl cant win me loser noob make more cry
rofl cant win me loser noob make more cry
For the record, I'm fine with the barb mdef/rmd or whatever change as well. You couldn't even catch me in MG vs WB, surviving 10 seconds longer won't change anything for you, score will always end 10-0.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Since WB getting 15% rmd boost (which is not needed) and rings getting restricted i don't see why this shouldn't happen +1

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Since WB getting 15% rmd boost (which is not needed) and rings getting restricted i don't see why this shouldn't happen +1
Picture yourself without marrow in mass PK.

That's a barb for you, without your 15% RMD that you take for granted.

:-\

cevans1290

Why did this thread literally turn into full shit talk between Dograt and who has beaten him, or lost to him?

Dograt, nobody cares if you can 1v1, or you care to lie and say you perfect people (you don't always go 3-0 to people lol stfu with that nonsense)

Archers came to this thread (some sins) to +1 with reasons, why is your argument they would be overpowered.. I fight people that are EA and they miss too much. I want the tome for my sin, missing a zerk is terrible, but archers need it more.

+1 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Why did this thread literally turn into full shit talk between Dograt and who has beaten him, or lost to him?

Dograt, nobody cares if you can 1v1, or you care to lie and say you perfect people (you don't always go 3-0 to people lol stfu with that nonsense)

Archers came to this thread (some sins) to +1 with reasons, why is your argument they would be overpowered.. I fight people that are EA and they miss too much. I want the tome for my sin, missing a zerk is terrible, but archers need it more.

+1
Ea needs GoF and 5.0 too I think

cevans1290

Ea needs GoF and 5.0 too I think
1.43 SB is fine, nty sir.