Epic Perfect World

Poll here for Dex Accuracy Tome Go

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
at least call out good wrs
you are welcome to name out a few who is still playing. 

Hi gm or mod any lock, too many muddies here

muddies every where
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
you are welcome to name out a few who is still playing.

muddies every where
none are, that's the problem.

Offline Andium

• Characters: Andium, slickerz
Yeah imo everything is balanced , even if retarded things like 15k+15k hiero from ea , 70k with spark , 52k with ancestral exist , there is way around all those things . Mostly def camp does the job ^_^
just wr damage is pathetic , usually there is problem that changing something for 1v1 will influence rpk/masspk too much or mostly other way around , but giving wr more damage wont be a problem in mass/rpk lol since they are there for CC only. 10-15 attack level boost on wr would be useful for 1v1 only and its needed there. Rest i dont see balance problems, 97% of you are just bad  
As nicely as I can possibly say this, try play with regular gear then comment :D
(you have OP gear which means everything will be ofc easy for you)

Didn't actually read any of the posts to see if you have addressed this, I just saw your footer (if thats what its called) and thought I would make a constructive comment  :)

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
As nicely as I can possibly say this, try play with regular gear then comment :D
(you have OP gear which means everything will be ofc easy for you)

Didn't actually read any of the posts to see if you have addressed this, I just saw your footer (if thats what its called) and thought I would make a constructive comment  :)
want 1v1 same ct? Everyone blames it on my gears til they lose same gears 1v1 , then they blame it on the lag ^_^

Offline Andium

• Characters: Andium, slickerz
want 1v1 same ct? Everyone blames it on my gears til they lose same gears 1v1 , then they blame it on the lag ^_^
I knew you would take it the wrong way lol.
We don't have to fight lmao. That will not be constructive towards the topic at hand. I'm simply trying to suggest you take your gear into consideration when you make a comment. Maybe I wasn't clear enough when I commented. In any case, I still think your gear makes it seem easy. Have a nice day :) 

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
I knew you would take it the wrong way lol.
We don't have to fight lmao. That will not be constructive towards the topic at hand. I'm simply trying to suggest you take your gear into consideration when you make a comment. Maybe I wasn't clear enough when I commented. In any case, I still think your gear makes it seem easy. Have a nice day :)
i did take gear into consideration, i fight ppl who have my level gears and its still balanced

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

It was removed from every other server, too broken.

EA's are already an insanely good class, why the need to beg for more?

Offline Lep

Don't really care anymore, since I started using double magic rings I can script str tome and vit tome, so joke's on you fig0t
I'm simply the best
                                Better than all the rest
                                                                     Better than anyone
                                                                                                    Anyone you've ever met