Epic Perfect World

Ea PVP - Downfall

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Last topic got removed cuz of the site downtime or what not, and I had typed up a long ass essay about why barbs dont need a buff, but meh fk it cba doing it again:

Just a few 1v1's which are considerd OP/Campdef

In the 1v1 with domgrath I'm using unparalleled def gear hence why his aps does low damage, but DPH barbs do 7-8k's with tangling mire alone, no 3spark, so it's possible to kill an ea with def gear if played right. The fights took extremely long and his def gear isnt even that great, and at times I'm doing 5k's with bv ph's skills and 12k, 17if spike damage with metals, this is with bv on btw, considering his def gear isnt even good it's a little unfair to boost them.
Last Edit: Feb 25, 2016, 07:22 am by M L G

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran
eas needs boost dude gof and bp

nice video

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
Good Video bro 

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
I agree with the facts stated.
Tried a 1v1 with a scripting russian barb, the fight when on for about 20minutes, my skills hit him 4k noncrit, was fun...

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
WB needs more def, damage and 90% zerk rate I think

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Boost wf pls
No need for wb boost  :police:
(Jk)

Nice video nerd
I'm still best though

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Video showing one of the best geared EA's killing a struggling barbarian attempting to survive with full defense camp. (Only thing saving him is high HP) 

R8R = Long fights with script. Same argument can be made for all classes considering most 1v1 will last 20+ minutes 

You seem to forget when we fought Dragon v Dragon and the win/lose score was nearly even, but hey, you don't hiero me so I'm broken right? (Tank class of EPW vs Supportive DD class) 

I get destroyed my MG, Sin, even APS EA. So  for you to say this and that doesn't need boosted based on a video of you struggling 0% against one of the servers most infamous barbs is nearly laughable.

Ea isn't a one-man-army. It shouldn't be. And even now doesn't have any downfalls to its gameplay aside from missing two skills once every 10 minutes. Get the *** over it. I miss my only stun 50% the time. 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
Video showing one of the best geared EA's killing a struggling barbarian attempting to survive with full defense camp. (Only thing saving him is high HP)

R8R = Long fights with script. Same argument can be made for all classes considering most 1v1 will last 20+ minutes

You seem to forget when we fought Dragon v Dragon and the win/lose score was nearly even, but hey, you don't hiero me so I'm broken right? (Tank class of EPW vs Supportive DD class)

I get destroyed my MG, Sin, even APS EA. So  for you to say this and that doesn't need boosted based on a video of you struggling 0% against one of the servers most infamous barbs is nearly laughable.

Ea isn't a one-man-army. It shouldn't be. And even now doesn't have any downfalls to its gameplay aside from missing two skills once every 10 minutes. Get the *** over it. I miss my only stun 50% the time.
if you die to aps you are bad LOL

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Mad cus you died to good ea , roflmao
Nice video bro ;)

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
WB needs more def, damage and 90% zerk rate I think
add a 20% chance to make the knockdown 0d too, lets go

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
I agree with the facts stated.
Tried a 1v1 with a scripting russian barb, the fight when on for about 20minutes, my skills hit him 4k noncrit, was fun...
ya, spark gets nerfed, wb gets boost, a little unfiar

infernchidhu

Last topic got removed cuz of the site downtime or what not, and I had typed up a long ass essay about why barbs dont need a buff, but meh fk it cba doing it again:

Just a few 1v1's which are considerd OP/Campdef

In the 1v1 with domgrath I'm using unparalleled def gear hence why his aps does low damage, but DPH barbs do 7-8k's with tangling mire alone, no 3spark, so it's possible to kill an ea with def gear if played right. The fights took extremely long and his def gear isnt even that great, and at times I'm doing 5k's with bv ph's skills and 12k, 17if spike damage with metals, this is with bv on btw, considering his def gear isnt even good it's a little unfair to boost them.
yep, its sad that he cried so much and agatio said fk it and boosted them  :normal-2:

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
Boost EA def, reduce MG spark dmg

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
Good vid and music.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
Good vid and music.
Thanks man