Epic Perfect World

Idol - Epic Perfect World | Best Dragon Sin vs Strongest Artifex Sin

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
arent u good dude? i bet u lift 100kg irl
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
arent u good dude? i bet u lift 100kg irl
60 kg ^^

Offline Areashi

• Banned
60 kg ^^
So you can't even lift your own weight?

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

This is how real zFlashx looks like but good job beating an unknown who tried to copy his preset and pretend to be him to avoid shame ROFL

Offline 3

• Old Player
dont really care lmfae

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I think they let you win.
But you know ... you Talking to much i give a fck off your comments. lets talk come on but im finally with you i know you are bad and squishy
and im betetr then you and you cant beat me is ok i know thsi they know this you know this too
its End i never answer again of your sh1t comments because still you scare me Ingame and you are in my eyes paper sin i swear i beat you with out orna and rings because you suckt OK my son i give up of your comments and i never talking again with you ...
Go beat him without ornas since you are so confident about your abilities. 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Go beat him without ornas since you are so confident about your abilities.
Tier 2-3's from 1 year ago are too much for this kid, how do you expect him to win vs me?

Offline BriEsT

• Don
moral of the story, dont troll fight some retard kid, cuz he will record that 1 round u lose and make video LMFAO :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) gg
 +1 
But you know ... you Talking to much i give a fck off your comments. lets talk come on but im finally with you i know you are bad and squishy
and im betetr then you and you cant beat me is ok i know thsi they know this you know this too
its End i never answer again of your sh1t comments because still you scare me Ingame and you are in my eyes paper sin i swear i beat you with out orna and rings because you suckt OK my son i give up of your comments and i never talking again with you ...
 What exactly is the point you are trying to make , first you said how everyone just talks and never fight and when they challenge you like Areashi did you then go on with talking and how they suck and you dont need to prove yourself . I mean its one thing to push 1 point but when you go against your point you end up looking like a clown ijs . If he is so sh1t why dont you simply 1v1 him I mean no harm done if you play the game ( which is kinda the point ) and if you win even better right? But hey thats just my view I dont even 1v1 ppl but fk if I was so confident like you seem to be I would take any fight .

Offline Areashi

• Banned
+1  What exactly is the point you are trying to make , first you said how everyone just talks and never fight and when they challenge you like Areashi did you then go on with talking and how they suck and you dont need to prove yourself . I mean its one thing to push 1 point but when you go against your point you end up looking like a clown ijs . If he is so sh1t why dont you simply 1v1 him I mean no harm done if you play the game ( which is kinda the point ) and if you win even better right? But hey thats just my view I dont even 1v1 ppl but fk if I was so confident like you seem to be I would take any fight .
Maybe because tier 1.5's from 10 months ago (Heiro/Chill) mopped the floor with this kid without any trouble.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
you are so delusional if you think this is me, quit going around saying "i 6-0 zflashx on my youtube channel"
first of all your gameplay is garbage, your editing is that of a 10 year olds and *** off with your ego it's actually annoying me now, first challenging areashi like you would stand a chance then running away from it (sorry but he would beat you with ease,) asking me to 1v1 you for 4k ec like what, you started ignoring me the moment you realized you had no chance shit new era sin, 2 years ago u were the player who was killing twilight temple bosses spamming xD emotes in guild chat
i dare you to reply to this

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
you are so delusional if you think this is me, quit going around saying "i 6-0 zflashx on my youtube channel"
first of all your gameplay is garbage, your editing is that of a 10 year olds and *** off with your ego it's actually annoying me now, first challenging areashi like you would stand a chance then running away from it (sorry but he would beat you with ease,) asking me to 1v1 you for 4k ec like what, you started ignoring me the moment you realized you had no chance shit new era sin, 2 years ago u were the player who was killing twilight temple bosses spamming xD emotes in guild chat
i dare you to reply to this
Era of Sh1t ? then tell me why i beat all from your "Era" and all know you suck in 1vs1 you cant beat me in 1vs1 i tell you and im not ignore you ^^ PS Block ... That madness ... Is ok dude i know you are easy you tell to im fail because im tanking 10 ppl alone 5 min with only dragon XD and i ask you 4 x Times for 1vs1 and you ignore em and leave from spot ...

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Era of Sh1t ? then tell me why i beat all from your "Era" and all know you suck in 1vs1 you cant beat me in 1vs1 i tell you and im not ignore you ^^ PS Block ... That madness ... Is ok dude i know you are easy you tell to im fail because im tanking 10 ppl alone 5 min with only dragon XD and i ask you 4 x Times for 1vs1 and you ignore em and leave from spot ...
you are actually one dense cunt, if you opened your eyes you would see that I said "Brb putting in ethernet" and pm'd you to meet me at orchid temple and that's when you started ignoring me

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
You should stop being so cocky tbh , everybody knows you are a joker , idek what you trying to prove with your videos tbh , if you know you can beat Areashi and zFlashx , then go do it , record it and upload it . If you just stay on forums and bark , won't help you with anything , means you are too scared to get fagged by them

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex