Epic Perfect World

Idol - Epic Perfect World | Best Dragon Sin vs Strongest Artifex Sin

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
But you were swapping between r8 weapons and you had a fire pill on in the beginning? Even if these are allowed in 1v1, you say you are the best Dragon sin but you don't follow your own rules?
shhhhh don't tell him that

Offline Btchpls

• Characters: Elimination
I just like the first song sorri

newlove

Better than Auspicious rofl
Nice video :police:

infernchidhu

moral of the story, dont troll fight some retard kid, cuz he will record that 1 round u lose and make video LMFAO :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) gg

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
moral of the story, dont troll fight some retard kid, cuz he will record that 1 round u lose and make video LMFAO :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) gg
shut up nerd who are you to talk to me Moral of your story is you still scare me are you forget when i floor you 3-0 ? you will again we try 2vs me dont talk with me with your Joke ea you are the last person to talk to me 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
moral of the story, dont troll fight some retard kid, cuz he will record that 1 round u lose and make video LMFAO :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) gg
GG come 1vs1 i swear i record all but when you win 1 round of 1vs1 i give you 2k ec soft ea

Offline Areashi

• Banned
GG come 1vs1 i swear i record all but when you win 1 round of 1vs1 i give you 2k ec soft ea
Will you accept a pure dragon 1v1 vs me?
Here are the terms:
1: Full dragon gear (meaning orns, daggers, and gear, no cube neck/ws belt bs)
2: No extra gear in bag, therefore no cheating.
3: Kills can be allowed (your choice idc)
4: A GM will moderate the 1v1.
5: 1v1 takes place in arena.
Now, scheduling the fight will be a bit different.
We can come to a conclusion which time will be better (you live in a country that is only 1 hour ahead of mine, so shouldn't be that difficult).
And, if someone were to not come, the other person wins by default.
Are you ok with this?

infernchidhu

shut up nerd who are you to talk to me Moral of your story is you still scare me are you forget when i floor you 3-0 ? you will again we try 2vs me dont talk with me with your Joke ea you are the last person to talk to me
woof woof back to you too

Offline HoneyMelon

• ♥ epw nerd♥
  • Thanos's ♥
  • Characters: Erdbeere/MinnieMaus/LittleMinnie
  • Faction: Overload
New god of the sins niceone :)

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Will you accept a pure dragon 1v1 vs me?
Here are the terms:
1: Full dragon gear (meaning orns, daggers, and gear, no cube neck/ws belt bs)
2: No extra gear in bag, therefore no cheating.
3: Kills can be allowed (your choice idc)
4: A GM will moderate the 1v1.
5: 1v1 takes place in arena.
Now, scheduling the fight will be a bit different.
We can come to a conclusion which time will be better (you live in a country that is only 1 hour ahead of mine, so shouldn't be that difficult).
And, if someone were to not come, the other person wins by default.
Are you ok with this?
But you know ... you Talking to much i give a fck off your comments. lets talk come on but im finally with you i know you are bad and squishy 
and im betetr then you and you cant beat me is ok i know thsi they know this you know this too 
its End i never answer again of your sh1t comments because still you scare me Ingame and you are in my eyes paper sin i swear i beat you with out orna and rings because you suckt OK my son i give up of your comments and i never talking again with you ... 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
But you know ... you Talking to much i give a fck off your comments. lets talk come on but im finally with you i know you are bad and squishy
and im betetr then you and you cant beat me is ok i know thsi they know this you know this too
its End i never answer again of your sh1t comments because still you scare me Ingame and you are in my eyes paper sin i swear i beat you with out orna and rings because you suckt OK my son i give up of your comments and i never talking again with you ...
tl;dr: you're terrified of me

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
gonna stop 30secs in.  You say "I never see him".  Then you say "he look like him".     Um.......?
i agree +1 good comment
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
dude u r the best , sooochi loser leeeeeeeeel

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
dude u r the best , sooochi loser leeeeeeeeel
thx bro xD you too ^^